5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by v8torino
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 5 years ago

I hope you all can find a place in your heart for this 25 year old bull rider.....and thank you !!

I am into bull riding as a fan.............the toughest sport on dirt,these men are fearless and I envy them in some ways.I am a smaller guy and would never have the balls to get on a farm animal-up to 2000 lbs............I did 25+ years of drag racing on the quarter mile and snowboarded like a madman 25+ years ago-still do it on occasion in a mello way.

This kid was living his dream and scraping a living from the PBR bull riding circuit,that came to an end Tue. night 1-15-2019 here in Denver at the best stock show and rodeo west of the Mississippi...The National Western Stock Show and rodeo here in Denver,CO.

Me and my brother Kent went to the bull riding finals and watched the finals of the bull riding program last night (Wed. 1-16-2019) There was of course a tribute for Mason--and the overall winner....Cody Nance....a helluva bull rider himself-dedicated his victory to Mason.In a somber mood my brother and I contributed to this worthy mans fund.............he was recently married and his young wife will have to come to peace in some way with this unfortunate accident.

Just wanted to give the kid a shout out and provide a couple links for those interested in any way whatsoever-Thanks,Kirk

https://secure.nationalwestern.com/Mason-Lowe.aspx

https://www.pbr.com/en/news/press-releases/2019/1/cody-nance-wins-pbr-event-in-denver-in-fallen-bull-riders-memory.aspx

https://www.gofundme.com/k3nmx-mason-lowe-memorial

#2 5 years ago

I read about this earlier today, a very tragic story and I feel for his family and friends. I do wonder though, why does EVERYONE have to start a Go-Fund-Me?

#3 5 years ago

Yeah..............not big on the Go Fund Me thing either....................free cheese for everybody.......I could almost start on Politics--Lol............
No sex,religion or politics !!!!
-That darn younger generation-like the kid here............Go Fund Me for my EM museum........nauseating at best !!

#4 5 years ago

Guy I work with, an immigrant from Mexico started a Go Fund Me for his autistic son. He wanted to get him some special/experimental treatment. I really liked the guy, he seemed like a straight shooter and was always nice to me and everyone else.

I donated $250 because I thought he and his family was worth it.

6 months later, I found out he owns a brand new Ford F-150 and a brand new Explorer too. Also just found out he went to Cabo for a 2 week vacation.

I cant even stand to look at him anymore.

My apoligies to you and this family, probably not the best spot to post this but it really grinded me.

#5 5 years ago

All good Spencer,that is why it is off topic as well...........serious stuff,but can be discussed and vented as well........that stuff burns me as well................1 or 2 flat tires = $250.00..................seriously though (sarcasm) better contribute again !!! Jiminy Cripes

#6 5 years ago

Friday Night Bump to bring awarness for these courageous Bull Riders...........some who have died like this poor young man did earlier this week....While we are blessed to be at home playing pinball !!!!

God Bless you all,Kirk-and Keep Flippin !!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mason-lowe-pbr-bull-rider-passes-away-from-injuries-at-nwss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.