Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 611 posts
  • 82 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 hours ago by DanMarino
  • Topic is favorited by 84 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1068 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1069 (resized).jpeg
    John-Breen-2024-Poster (resized).jpg
    IMG_0924 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0923 (resized).jpeg
    20240407_164114 (resized).jpg
    20240407_165248 (resized).jpg
    20240407_165853 (resized).jpg
    20240407_170806 (resized).jpg
    20240407_172140 (resized).jpg
    20240407_174549 (resized).jpg
    20240407_174127 (resized).jpg
    20240407_181157 (resized).jpg
    20240407_175214 (resized).jpg
    20240407_175222 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0894 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sliprose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pizzaman13:Agreed, great pizza, nice games.
    Same ownership as MOM in College Park.

VUK pizza is closest to NYC style as I've found in the area, really great stuff and it's available by the slice, which is perfect to stop in, grab a bite and play some pinball. Rumor is it's going to close soon, lease ended in March and I believe it's now month to month. As mentioned above, building is to demolished for a new structure. Hopefully most of the machines end up at MOMs when it closes, as that's my primary playing location. I will miss the pizza when it's gone

1 week later
    #32 2 years ago

Sad to see VUK go, their pizza was as good as their pinball.

Now I can start speculating about which machines go to College Park MOM's vs the PA location. I'd almost guarantee that VUK's AFM will reappear at College Park as I believe the PA location got the AFM that was there a while ago. Other than that, I can only hope that my favorites will go to College Park MOMs, as that's where I play most often.

1 month later
    #53 2 years ago

Last week MOM's Organic Market in College Park, MD went through a pretty major lineup change, inheriting some games from the now closed VUK and sending some games to their location in Abingdon, PA.

IN: Monster Bash CE, Spiderman VE, Attack From Mars - SE, Iron Maiden Premium, Black Knight SOR Premium, Jurassic Park Pro, Game of Thrones Pro, Walking Dead Pro, Deadpool Pro, Hot Tip EM, Flash Gordon

OUT: Twilight Zone, Simpsons Pinball Party, Taxi, Star Trek, Iron Man, World Cup Soccer, Houdini, Dr. Dude

I think I got it all correct, but if not please revise the PinMap location data - as I updated as I have it above.

1 month later
    #82 2 years ago

I recently was in the Sterling, Northern VA area for a few nights and was able to check out the Ocelot, Mustang Sally, and Solace pinball action. I'm from Central Maryland and I can't think of one brewery that has pinball, and in this area there are 3 within a few miles! All of the machines were in very good condition (except GNR at Mustang Sally had issues with the disc getting stuck and the third flipper was so weak it could barely move the ball, also the playfield had the worst pooling I've ever seen). I was really happy to finally check out Oktoberfest and Hot Wheels on my trip. Both were really fun, but I preferred Oktoberfest - really enjoyed it. The music would be a deal breaker at home, I think I'd go crazy if I had to listen to it all of the time. This trifecta of breweries is definitely worth a trip to the area for pinball fans.

6 months later
    #208 2 years ago

Jailbreak brewing in Laurel/Jessup Maryland showed online a few weeks ago that they got a Spooky Halloween and a Star Wars Pro. Showed up today to check out Halloween and only the Star Wars was there. Bartender said the Halloween machine broke, it fried and that they got a full refund and another machine was on the way (couldn't confirm if it is another Halloween). Then he said that the Star Wars machine is an old one from the 80s and it still works great. LOL

1 year later
    #442 7 months ago

Wico Street Brewing in Baltimore (Pigtown area) just added Venom Pro this week. They now have 7 machines - JP LE, Bond LE, Toy Story, Deadpool LE, Foo Pro, Godzilla LE, and Venom Pro.

They have a half price pinball happy hour on Fridays 5-8 ($0.50 games vs $1.00) and are hosting tournaments on 1st and last Thursday of every month.

Worth checking out.

https://www.wicostreetbeerco.com/

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sliprose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/maryland-location-play-club?tu=sliprose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.