Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 611 posts
  • 82 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by DanMarino
  • Topic is favorited by 84 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1068 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1069 (resized).jpeg
    John-Breen-2024-Poster (resized).jpg
    IMG_0924 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0923 (resized).jpeg
    20240407_164114 (resized).jpg
    20240407_165248 (resized).jpg
    20240407_165853 (resized).jpg
    20240407_170806 (resized).jpg
    20240407_172140 (resized).jpg
    20240407_174549 (resized).jpg
    20240407_174127 (resized).jpg
    20240407_181157 (resized).jpg
    20240407_175214 (resized).jpg
    20240407_175222 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0894 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ecw0930.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#63 2 years ago

Awesome awesome.thread! Now following!

Was at ocelot couple weeks back. Played Mando. G'n'r. Played Mario! That was cool. Enjoyed it. Star wars comic book looks GREAT! Awesome setup AT Ocelot. But flynnibus can you turn the sound up on g'n'r? Mando was way overpowering it.

Loved hot wheels as well. my buddy Tim has one down here in Fredericksburg VA. Lots of great pins spots in F'burg.

#64 2 years ago

Reclaim Arcade is the #1 spot in Fredericksburg (and surrounding area). Just helped line the pins up early this week. 50+ classic arcade games. 80s living room with working Atari. Party room for your gatherings as well. Place has it all.

Tim keeps the games up (I help some) and he really loves the place. Fully operational now and kicking and packed every night! You gotta come visit. Right now it's BYOB and food.

Pin lineup

AIQ PREMIUM w/pinstadiums
    GOTG pro (nicest I've ever seen. Pinstadiums, powder coated, etc)
    Stranger things pro (with glowies, uv kit, and extra uv lights. Clears on slings as glowie popped this week)
    Ghostbusters premium
    Alice cooper's nightmare castle
    Total nuclear annihilation
    Hot wheels
    Back to the future
    Data east tmnt

20210628_134559~2 (resized).jpg20210628_134559~2 (resized).jpg

#65 2 years ago

Also in Fredericksburg.

Maltese Brewery has about 10 pins with Mando, g'n'r and alien coming in the next couple weeks as well. 3 strike tourney every Wednesday.
    Currently at Maltese Brewery:

Jurassic park pro
    TMNT pro
    AIQ pro
    Stranger things premium
    Twd pro
    Terminator 2
    Fire!
    Evil knevil (that mad mike rebuilt and looks amazing)
    Black rose
    Sinbad

Strangerthings brewery right up the road from Maltese also has pins. James keeps them up and has been upgrading.

Currently at Strangeways:
    Deadpool pro
    Batman : The dark knight
    Whirlwind
    Ghostbusters pro

Might be another one there but can't remember. Usually has 3 strike tourneys on Sunday afternoons

#66 2 years ago

Love Mom's. Best place around with number of pins they offer. 50¢ for everything. Even jjp pirates and hobbit. And clean. Reclaim Arcade is also the best and super clean. (I'm biased haha) Reclaim is pay to get in and freeplay all day

Crabtowne is fun but usually crowded, and the pins aren't kept as nice. But with the traffic in there it's be impossible. I saw earlier the gentleman that works on them posted. Kudos to you man! That's a tough job.

Ocelot is amazing with great pins.

Solace Brewery is great as well. The outpost has a g'n'r also but the scoop goes sdtm every. Single. Time.

If you ever get to Roanoke the pinball museum is a must! Nick runs it and is on pinside often.

Precarious in VA beach is cool. Good beer too.

Bingo beer in Richmond has a EHOH but last time I was there it was off. There pins have gone down in upkeep lately.

I travel a lot so I'm always looking for places!

I need to get down to Richmond and go to the warehouse with 16 pins. He seems like a great dude.

#69 2 years ago
    Quoted from Clytor:

If you make it down, come see us at the Richmond Pinball Collective!

I totally want to! Every time I travel down you guys are closed. I need to coordinate better. I intend to visit soon though. I have friends in the Collective and have heard great things. What's your lineup right now?

#72 2 years ago

Planning on hitting up crabtowne tonight! No leagues or anything there on Fridays right?

Also say this Holy Frijoles in Baltimore? Anyone familiar? Gonna try there too as they have some other games I want to play.

#73 2 years ago

Crabtowne Mando played flawless. No rejects up the left ramp. All components worked well. Great machine. The pins there are in good shape compared to a couple years ago when I went.

Holy Frijoles had some good games. Namely Indiana Jones. Had never played one and spent about and hour on it. Totally worth it. Lighting was dark but the game played 100% from what I could tell.

But.... Their pinball room was hot af! No ventilation. No breeze. Smelled like a frat house. Sweating while playing pinball. And the food was subpar.

#74 2 years ago

Stopped by Mustang Sally Brewery today in NOVA.

GREAT BEER! Wow. Ended up buying 3 (very expensive) 4 packs!

Mando pro and g'n'r se are there. Play great. Also Oktoberfest. Played great also. First time playing that machine and was fun.

Great location. Pins well maintained. Check it out!

#75 2 years ago
    Quoted from turbo2nr:

I have a warehouse with 16 pins if anyone wants to swing by.
    Richmond VA
    Scott Hudson
    804-5I3-7I53

Stopped by Scott's place tonight. And I didn't ever want to leave.

Swords of Rage has its own room! Amp hooked up, sub rocking. Amazing. Every game is suuuuper clean and bright and working like they are HUO. UNREAL setup! Just incredible. All the volumes are up nice so you can get into the game. I even enjoyed Wonka and I dislike that game. It, and all of them, was just so well taken care of. He seriously has the nicest Twilight Zone you will EVER see or play.

And the decor in the place is just great. Playfields everywhere. Posters, banners, stickers. Cannot do it justice on here. It's a MUST location stop.

Scott, your machines are top not, immaculate, and amazing! Thank you for having this in the pinball community. I can't wait to stop by again soon!

1 week later
    #81 2 years ago
    Quoted from Tophervette:

I was up at Mustang Sally's this past weekend and had great fun playing there lineup of games including the new Mando and GNR. They have added food since I was last there. Delishous Sausages, Brats and Dogs on Pretzel buns and lots of toppings. I included a menu for those hungry while playing and drinking beer. Lots of friendly people there too.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

great lineup. and even better beer. On vacation in OBX right now and made sure to get a few packs of their beers to enjoy while im here! MS is now one of my go-tos when I travel through that area.

1 month later
    #96 2 years ago

Went to Ocelot Brewery today (Chantilly, VA area). Games are all well taken care of. Stranger things was off. Glad to see a great working Twilight Zone and a Frankenstein. Super Mario Bros, is always more fun than I think it will be. Beer is good too!

Revolution Darts & Billiards is also in that area. 4 games. Metallica pro, Mando Pro, Iron Maiden pro, and Avatar. All $1 play except Avatar at 75¢. So all are over priced except Mando for now. They all played well. Avatar was hard as hell and has one power ball in it. At 75¢ it's 1/3 too high. Metallica is one of the best examples I've played, but not worth $1 a play anywhere. Food was good there and had some local beers in cans/bottles. Nice place.

Maybe I'm just spoiled here in Fredericksburg, but $1 to play if not a brand new game is not cool. Not to mention games that are 3+ years old....

1 month later
    #113 2 years ago

Stopped by ocelot bc Godzilla is there! Mando right beside it! Both played great.

Perhaps put a piece of foam on the diverter so the rejects don't happen on Mando.

All games are well maintained and play well from what I could see.

flynnibus If you are ever looking to sell super Mario brothers please let me know!

20211011_144031 (resized).jpg20211011_144031 (resized).jpg

#117 2 years ago
    Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

I was at holy Frijoles today in hampden dialing in a few games. Worked on addams, mousin, scared stiff, and then upstairs worked on fish tales and whitewater. They have a pretty stellar lineup of games for public play downstairs, including Mousin, lotr, scared stiff, dialed in, rfm, Munsters premium, Indy Jones wms, Addams, avengers, creature, laserball, and a couple more I can’t remember. Once in a while they open the upstairs during league night or events, but usually it’s closed to the public. Probably another 25 pins upstairs. Go check it out,off 36th st in north Baltimore. Great place to get some burritos or tacos and a few beers!
    Also remember that Baltimore city has a mask mandate, so bring your mask.
    Mike
    [quoted image]

Holy frijoles has an upstairs?!

2 months later
    #163 2 years ago
    Quoted from Rampton:

Glad to play Godzilla at Moms this weekend. Stranger Things was off. Had a long session - 6+ hours having a blast and achieved my personal bests on ACDC, Medieval Madness and Hobbit. Totally sucked at Attack From Mars and Led Zeppelin. All good fun tho.

Is hobbit working properly? Usually when I go there there is at least one thing wrong. I still play the mess out of it tho. Hahaha

#167 2 years ago
    Quoted from jumpyg1258:

I've visited Mom's twice about a month apart and both times Hobbit had something wrong with it, lol.

It seems to have something wrong with it on the regular. I should offer to buy it from him and save it from being on location. Hahaha

#168 2 years ago

If you are ever in the Fredericksburg area you gotta stop by Reclaim Arcade.

Just put this on there tonight.

Insider connect on all the sterns that there can be.. Hot wheels, TNA, P3, data East bttf and TMNT. Plus like 60 arcade games.

20220114_195651 (resized).jpg20220114_195651 (resized).jpg20220114_214335 (resized).jpg20220114_214335 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #186 2 years ago

Only an hour to Flippers? I'd be there monthly!

Glad to see them doing so well after the weather damage they took.

Owner is a great guy and their games are the best maintained I've ever been around for a location. Only been twice (on one OBX trip) but I'm planning on visiting every time I go. Northern VA is a good hike to there.

2 weeks later
    #202 2 years ago

Reclaim Arcade in Fredericksburg VA. Banners up at this Stern Army location.

Great pinball lineup. Tons of arcade games. Great food truck and huge selection of craft beer.

If you're ever in the area, or willing to make the trip, it's worth it!

FB_IMG_1644855411334 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1644855411334 (resized).jpg
    #206 2 years ago
    Quoted from Tophervette:

I drive past Fredericksburg quite often and never knew an arcade was there.
    2324 Plank Rd, Fredericksburg, VA 22401 · ~62.5 mi from my house in MD. Which is a left for me off I-95 in case I forget. LOL.
    https://reclaimarcade.com/games/pinball/

It's the first light off 95! Literally 1 minute from 95. If you are travelling thru plan extra time to stop. Pay to get in, free play all day. Food is excellent! Beer selection is huge. The place is great.

Check out that calendar too for events!

1 month later
    #238 2 years ago

Frenzy Tournament at Reclaim Arcade in Fredericksburg.

Sorry for the dirty lense.

20220331_200405 (resized).jpg20220331_200405 (resized).jpg
    2 weeks later
    #242 2 years ago

Down at Flippers in Grandy, NC. Just a short trip from VA Beach.

He's got such a great selection of games and most of them are premium or LE. I mean it's a GREAT collection and high end stuff.

The back room is still closed and all of the oldest games are back there.

He has changed it to tokens for at least the summer. This is a change from the all day wristband.

50-75¢ for everything. Replays are easily reachable. The change sounds worse than it is. I was there for like 3-4 hours, spent $10, and I played the entire time. So I actually spent less money than the old wristband, and played a bunch or replays.

Such a great place and unassuming! Gotta stop in your way or during your stay at OBX.

20220415_133238 (resized).jpg20220415_133238 (resized).jpg
    #243 2 years ago

As a side note, the wall opposite this picture is the jjp wall. Potc le, g'n'r le, Wonka, woz le, dialed in.

Next to Elvira le, Batman 66 le as well.

2 weeks later
    #246 1 year ago
    Quoted from Kevlar51:

Thanks a ton for this post. I’d passed this place a few times visiting OBX and never gave it a second thought. We stopped off on the way home today and had a blast. This is one of the nicest pinball rooms I’ve been to. Great selection of high quality, well maintained pins—and at great prices, like you said. Had a few pins I’ve never had the opportunity to play—thrilled to check them off my list.

I'm so glad you got to stop! I can remember as a family actually smirking and laughing at a gas station named Flippers that said it was an arcade. For 10+ years we never stopped.

Once I got into pinball (when covid started) you start looking for places. So glad Flippers is there. The owner is a super nice, down to earth guy that knows how to take care of his machines and loves to do it.

It's a bit of a money/tourist trap for the kids but the new arcade games are pretty cool! I highly recommend the Rabbit VR ride!

3 weeks later
    #248 1 year ago

If you're looking for something to do Thursday, Reclaim Arcade ( @ReclaimArcade) in Fredericksburg is having their pinball tournament.

Starts promptly at 6:30. Frenzy format so you play as many games as possible in 2 hours. I think the buy in is $5 as it's a sanctioned event.

The food is great! Secret menu item this week is an amazing burger. Brand new house beer battered onion rings as well. And the best selection of beer in town.

See you there!

1 month later
    #271 1 year ago

Can we start the countdown until ts4 arrives sir?

#273 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinBackpacker:

Toy Story 4 has arrived at Ocelot Brewing! AFMR SE was added recently as well! Full lineup here: https://pinballmap.com/map/?by_location_id=15512
    [quoted image]

Jurassic Park premium is not on the pinmap list. But it's in that picture..... Hmmm...

#277 1 year ago
    Quoted from firebird357:

I'm going to have to head there for a cold pint and to play a couple games! I wish they still had ghostbusters they had in their google profile, but it looks like its gone according to Pinside. I've been dying to play big Lebowski, curious to try Toy Story and Hot-wheels.

There's a fantastic Ghostbusters LE at Reclaim Arcade in Fredericksburg. The crowd seems to be more far reaching lately as the word is getting out.

It's worth the trip! Hope you're not toy far away.

1 week later
    #279 1 year ago

https://facebook.com/events/s/summer-bags-and-bbq-blowout/891923338285974/

Huge summer bash next weekend at Reclaim Arcade. Cash prizes for Cornhole. DJ's spinning summer vibes. Pulled pork BBQ menu items. Draft beer setup outside.

$15 Cornhole entry fee great you into the arcade as well. Or just $15 to play the 70+ arcade and pinball machines and enjoy the party.

FB_IMG_1657677286498 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1657677286498 (resized).jpg
    8 months later
    #368 1 year ago

Next Thursday, and the last Thursday of every month, is the Pinball Tournament at Reclaim Arcade in Fredericksburg VA.

Starts at 630. A couple of different formats have been in play recently so come see what it's all about!

Plus, some very exciting stuff happening at Reclaim in the next week! Come check it out!

1 week later
    #375 1 year ago

Format for tomorrow's (3/30) tourney at Reclaim Arcade in Fredericksburg is 4 player match play.

The entire arcade just got a redesign and pinball alley has more room now.

Starts at 630 but if you show up early there's plenty to do, eat, drink, and 2 brand new (like today brand new!) Skee-ball lanes!

1 month later
    #394 11 months ago
    Quoted from Nicholastree:

Reclaim Arcade in Fredericksburg is now sporting a FooF LE. They had a pro in for a few weeks before the upgrade. Gotta say, the upgrades make it a more interesting game.

This was such a well kept secret. Word is only 2 people knew about it. Man it was hard to keep that secret! Hahaha

And you're right, the LE is amazing!

#395 11 months ago

A pinsider told me about a pinball arcade at, of all places, MOM's Organic Market in College Park. Went by there today. Really nice collection and appear well-maintained. Machines are mostly pro and include: MM, MB, JP, AFM, RFM, Zilla, BM66, Led Zep, Rush (prem and pro), Star wars, Walking Dead, LOTR, AC/DC, Adams Fam, PotC, Dialed In, Hobbit, Black Knight SoR, Avengers pro, Creech, Spider Man, Iron Maiden (Elwin), and some older machines. Every machine is just $0.50! An absolute hidden gem in the DMV. Come here to play some pinball, get some organic produce and other groceries. None of these machines play like arcade games. They look and play like HOUs. I'm very impressed.

This place is one of the best hidden gems anywhere. The cafe in the store is nice. The pizza joint on the corner is typical and good. And the machines are top notch! Wish it wasn't 1.5 hrs away...

#396 11 months ago

Awesome. Wish I could be there tonight for the tourney but not getting down to Reclaim again until Saturday. Excited to see the changes. Maybe there's room now for a Deadpool? Please please please...
    BTW: does the season pass for individuals/families start April 1st and run through August? I think it's $200 for a family (of up to four), correct?

I'm not sure but they will definitely help you there and it's 100% worth doing! Just call and you'll probably get the answer.

Pretty sure it's for 4 people and $200 sounds right. But don't quote me!

#397 11 months ago
    Quoted from vikingerik:

Ecw0930 Do you run Reclaim or just a player? I was on top of the winter season leaderboards, any reward for that?

I'm not the owner. But I know a guy.

I see you on the boards at #1 man! Would love to meet up someday. Send me a msg when you go.

The thought has been discussed but at this time there's no reward system.

4 months later
    #449 6 months ago

Tomorrow night at Reclaim Arcade in Fredericksburg VA is the monthly pinball tournament.

Group match play format with playoffs and finals. Prizes for top 3.

Usually a really good crowd and the food and beer is great as well! Come see what it's all about!

2 months later
    #479 4 months ago

The monthly tournament at Reclaim Arcade is tomorrow (Thursday) and is always the last Thursday of the month.

2 new games were added this month (up to 18 now with another on the way soon)and it's always a good turnout of 30+ people. All skill levels, and a fun time.

$10 to get in the arcade (discount from $15) and $5 entry. Food is great, beer selection is top notch.

Come join us tomorrow at Reclaim Arcade in Fredericksburg Va.

Starts at 630!

2 months later
    #549 60 days ago
    Quoted from briyau15:

I’m guessing there isn’t a business in the DMV area where you can rent a pin for a few months, correct? I’d love to just have some time with the JJPs that just came out, same with Bond or Jaws without trying to hunt them down on a location.

Not sure where your home base is but Flippers down near OBX has a ton of JJP and pretty much all the sterns. Like all of them. I know there's a GnR, POTC, ts4, gf, and I believe a woz at flippers.

He has a lot from all the eras and decades and it's worth the day /overnight trip.

3 weeks later
    #572 34 days ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

Dun num…
    [quoted image]
    Threatening all swimmer at Ocelot Beach!
    Oh and this has some additiona people may want to try

I was JUST THERE TODAY! I was wondering why there was a spot beside Godzilla while I was playing it. Dangit. I had to leave too early!

Pulp fiction was fun. But didn't feel a lot of replay value in it. Maybe just me.

Your POTC is always fun. I left a replay credit on it for the next person.

#574 34 days ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

Will just have to come back
    Yeah unfortunately swtup was a bit long today due to some extended testing and tweaking i was doing before putting it out.

Is that what you were doing in the back? Hahaha I thought maybe that was you.

My office is about 15 minutes away so every time I have to make that trip, I come play the games! Next month.

Or, maybe sooner if you'd be down for some game streaming.

#586 30 days ago

I guess this makes it official. Got to stop in one last time today. I'm going to miss it. Hopefully he gets into a new spot.

20240324_143157 (resized).jpg20240324_143157 (resized).jpg
    #589 28 days ago

This Thursday is the IFPA tournament at reclaim arcade in Fredericksburg. Usually around 40 players. Open to everyone. 4 player games. 5 rounds. Then playoffs and finals.

Tournament starts at 630 so get there early and get your practice in.

Plus, the food there is banging and there's a huge beer/drink selection!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ecw0930.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/maryland-location-play-club?tu=Ecw0930 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.