(Topic ID: 290799)

Maryland/DC/Virginia location play club

By SantaEatsCheese

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1068 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1069 (resized).jpeg
    John-Breen-2024-Poster (resized).jpg
    IMG_0924 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0923 (resized).jpeg
    20240407_164114 (resized).jpg
    20240407_165248 (resized).jpg
    20240407_165853 (resized).jpg
    20240407_170806 (resized).jpg
    20240407_172140 (resized).jpg
    20240407_174549 (resized).jpg
    20240407_174127 (resized).jpg
    20240407_181157 (resized).jpg
    20240407_175214 (resized).jpg
    20240407_175222 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0894 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Deyanks98.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 3 years ago

Following this thread as I’m only a short ride to the PA Maryland border and have wanted to come down that way to play some pins. Many many years ago my brother and I used to go to Crabtowne so I’m familiar with their layout and always enjoyed it there. MOM’s is definitely on my list to go to as I prefer a larger selection of the newer pins like they have. Question from the first post in here where and what is the VUK place at? Wasn’t sure what that stood for. I’m always open to checking pin places out. Thanks.

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

This is exactly why I started this thread. I had no idea there was another place in NOVA with 10+ pins. It is an hour drive for me, but I drop off my father in law down there once a month or so not too far away and look forward to trying the place out. I updated the pinside map with the game list from the link you sent and it is available here. https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/10666-mustang-sally-brewing-company-chantilly-va There are a handful of games there I have never tried including Evel Knievel, Stargate, Oktoberfest, and Embryon, as well as a few great pins I love like Iron Maiden and Tron. I have been debating switching out my Dredd for a Demoman and they have the only one around. The pinside map had last been updated in 2019 when Jackbot was their best game…

VUK is an awesome pinball place in Bethesda. I updated the pinside map location details to the best of my memory (what was there 2 weeks ago) and a full game list is available here: https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/9002-vuk-bethesda-md
    They are a Pizza place in Bethesda with about a dozen pins that rotate. Most are newer Sterns, with the exception of one E.M (Hot TIP) and 1 early Solid State (Flash Gordon). They also have a few multicades in the back. Kid friendly during the day, they serve pizza and beer. I’ll try and do a better write up and post some photos next time I visit. If your priority is newer pins, this place is a good bet as they have been the first in the area (that I know of) to get many of the newer Sterns.

Thanks there about an hour and forty minutes from me and MOM's is just slightly closer, but definitely interested in both places. Always good to have options.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Deyanks98.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/maryland-location-play-club?tu=Deyanks98 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.