pasted_image (resized).png
20240110_144624 (resized).jpg
20240110_144119 (resized).jpg
20240110_143948 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 6.35.41 PM.png
20230925_145614 (resized).jpg
20230925_145424 (resized).jpg
20230924_173102.jpg
Mary Shelley's Frankenstein - Lighting Guide.pdf (PDF preview)
Screen Shot 2023-07-29 at 1.45.17 PM.png
IMG_8888-1.jpeg
20230525_195333.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hippy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#312 6 years ago

Crash, I was following your guidance years ago on a dmd extender from Dr. Pinball. I did it in my MSF, haven’t had any issues,& still think it looks better than color dmd. Complicated, yes, but, worth it.Thanks.

#324 6 years ago

Well said, I have a really nice MSF,too. I also read this thread for ideas & help.

2 months later
#355 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazzard:

Thank you!
A lot of sounds did not make it onto the video I`m afraid, but you get the idea
The sound on the video is a mix of a line out recording from the pinsound board and the microphone in my phone, BUT, I did replace the stock speakers (total garbage by the way) with some good quality car stereo speakers. They where not expencive at all, and a huge upgrade in sound. And I replaced the cabinet speaker with a 10" subwoofer. It really gives a fantastic impact on the sound experience.
I actually replacd the Edgar Winter music with the movie soundtrack, but you can use whatever music you want, the sound effects and callout are the same
Yes, I will upload to the pinsound community as soon as I am completely done with the mix. Trying to make new jackpot sounds, but my throat is getting soar from all the yelling, hahah, had to take a break...
If you are interested PM me, and I can share the work in progress mix with you.

I saw you will upload to the pinsound community, please do.You are doing a great job, MSF is a keeper to me, plus, I like the underated movie. Please post it in this thread when you upload Thank you.

#357 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazzard:

Thank you!
I will make sure to tell you when I upload!
The game is sooo much nicer to play with this upgrade, and since you like the movie, like I do, it will be even more exiting with all the other quotes not present in the video

I put a pinsound in my Tommy, what a difference. The Who should have always been on it. Same feelings on the movie should be on this one. All the actors & actresses are top knotch. I even bought the movie dvd. Looking forward to the upload,thanks,again.

#359 6 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

Anybody else have this hex post here?? Whats the length of it?

I have a rubber post sleeve there on mine. It is to support the ramp. I will bet your hex is also to support.

4 months later
#390 5 years ago
Quoted from Hazzard:

And get a pinsound card with my mix on it

If I get a Pinsound for my MSF, is the download free? I got one for my Tommy, great. Love the movie soundtrack you did.

1 week later
#399 5 years ago

When I got Cliffys for mine, I asked for a protector for the Ice Cave, it really takes a beating. He has 1 for it that was not on his site. Hazzard, I gotta have your download. I should be ordering a Pinsound, soon .

1 month later
#411 5 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Just taking a quick look - the last reply seems to be asking about the ramps....in jan 2017....gonna have to believe they are long gone....but since you have access to the forum and speak German - mind asking for me?

Looking at his parts numbers, he doesn’t have any of the plastic upper ramps. I will bet that is what you need, like most of us. Mine is braced with a post rubber. I did get a set of clear plastics on EBay, still listed, from Germany. Hard to find. I like MSF a lot.

2 months later
#413 5 years ago
Quoted from Hazzard:

New pinsound mix available at the pinsound community page, for anyone interested

I just got the new mix & it is amazing. The movie’s soundtrack is now the background, with Robert Deniro as the monster, all the original voices from the movie are also added. Yes, even Elizabeth & the Doctor. Highly recommended.

#418 5 years ago
Quoted from Hazzard:

I bought from this place. Works great!
http://shedspace.net/?page_id=193

This same item is on Ebay, also from Australia.

2 months later
#451 5 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

Anyone happen to have a set of the black lightning bolt inlane plastics or possibly a scan of them? Picked up an MSF and it is missing these and also missing the clear plastic cover for the right ramp that keeps air balls from hitting the wire form ramp for the north pole shot.
Thanks..

I got a set of clear plastics from Germany on Ebay,$20. Search Frankenstein pinball on it.

2 weeks later
#458 5 years ago
Quoted from nworker:

A friend picked up a Frankenstein and I'm starting to work on it for him. The display is not working and in looking the game over, I have a question for other owners. How is the display controller powered? Other pictures I have seen show a connector going to J1 from the power board. This game does not have that connection. should there be a connection?
Thanks!
[quoted image][quoted image]

There is a 5 pin connector on the display to the power supply at CN6.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#463 5 years ago
Quoted from nworker:

Has pin2dmd colorization been done for Frankenstein?

Yes. look in Pinside marketplace,$400.

#465 5 years ago
Quoted from nworker:

Has pin2dmd colorization been done for Frankenstein?

Just so you have a choice, I just saw Colordmd made one , finally, led only. $469. Yep, pricey, but, check their video sample on their site. Thinking about it myself.

3 weeks later
#469 5 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Get a PinSound board. It's the best mod ever for Frankenstein! That is all.
Rich

I certainly agree. Adds a whole lot.

2 months later
#492 4 years ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

just ordered the color dmd for my msf since the pinsound is on
back order for 2 months..

What happened to Pinsound? You will be surprised how nice the game is with the download. All right out of the movie. Your old plasma dmd will sell.

#494 4 years ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

oh yes I know I have sold the original DMD already for 150+and it had 2 vertical lines out on it. The one I'm using now i bought on ebay a few months back but it worked. so that will be easy 180+ on ebay..
Pinsound says its a 2 month wait when you go to order it so ill have to wait ill just keep checking..

I sold my old dmd ,fast, no missing lines, same price. I wonder what happened to Pinsound. If you are missing any or, have scratched ones, Ebay has some clear plastics for your MSF. Came from Germany, very nice addition, too. I got one I didn't even know I was supposed to. One was missing.

3 weeks later
#529 4 years ago
Quoted from GLSP3022:

Great! Thanks!!
Next question...am I missing optos here?[quoted image]

No optics,there. You are missing the clips on those that hold the metal rod in.They are e-clips, I believe.

3 months later
#551 4 years ago
Quoted from HyyL:

Hi! I’m also in the club. My piece isn’t in the best condition but now after some work it plays well.
Bought this game since I remembered it from being a kid putting coins in a machine yelling “I will have revenge!!”. Great game and even more fun than I thought it would be.
Still some work to be done. The game was filthy as shits and I’m still not finished cleaning everything. The monsters head doesn’t turn so that needs to be taken care of. Planing on buying a new servo motor but haven’t located a replacement yet. Anyone have a link maybe? Preferably European site.

Not in Europe, but, on the American EBay, there is a listing for a new one. Seller is located in Australia. Hope this might help.

3 months later
#564 4 years ago

Mine has a reading of +4.90 on the power supply. I have been trying lots to pick it up. It does resets on multi ball. New power supply. Can someone tell me what is the normal reading for this game? Thanks.

3 months later
#586 4 years ago
Quoted from Fishzilla:

I’ve recently bought a MSF and I love it, but I have a question for those of you that know this machine better than me. Does anyone know what the deal is with the “monster eyes” plastic? I see pictures of it but I’ve only found one pic of it in a machine. The one pic I found of it in the machine is missing another plastic that goes there, I do see it for sale in past auctions in plastic sets. Was this a part of the original plastic set, or a prototype or promotional item? I’ve enclosed a couple of pics.
Thanks in advance[quoted image][quoted image]

See post#292. It is hard to find. I recently removed all the Mylar on mine, love it. Highly recommend Pinsound for this game.

1 month later
#594 3 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Here's where I put it that seems to make the most sense.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mary-shelleys-frankenstein-owners-club-ideas-and-info/page/7#post-4106055
Does anyone have a source for this plastic? It's near the back of the playfield on the left. New or used, doesnt matter.
[quoted image]

Pinball center, Germany has that plastic & more. I have bought from them before, good people. I need that plastic, too. Bad part is, they won’t ship to the USA, anymore. Planetary got them for licensing. If you can find a way, let me know. You guided me through Dr. Pinball years ago. I went color dmd recently, and gave mine to a friend with a Maverick, still works great.

#597 3 years ago
Quoted from SergioJ:

Hey, I can help both of you guys out with a NOS plastic. PM me for details.....

Thanks, PM sent.

2 months later
#616 3 years ago
Quoted from bartron:

Used but good main ramp for sale on eBay UK
Will post worldwide. seller has other parts available I believe
Not mine by the way

Does this include the full ramp? It goes all across the top. Will it be on UK eBay? Thanks.

#617 3 years ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

Does this include the full ramp? It goes all across the top. Will it be on UK eBay? Thanks.

Good looking ramp. Shipping is pretty high to the USA. Thanks for posting.

2 weeks later
#624 3 years ago

For anyone looking for metal railing for their Playfield, there is some on eBay.

2 months later
#639 3 years ago
Quoted from bbaker2824:

I think many of us could use that ramp. Mines epoxied together.

Mine, too. I have been looking for 1 for a few years,now.

#641 3 years ago
Quoted from RobDutch:

Isn't there someone on Pinside who could make those?
I've asked for a ramp on Pinside, Facebook, a Dutch website and a German website and everyone needs this ramp haha.
In the meantime I'll try to fix the cracks.
My game only has 1 other real problem left: Frankensteins head does not work.
The head motion board does not get the correct input from the cpu board.
Connector cn3-1, cn3-8 and cn3-9 on the cpu board should give the clock, data and enable signals but they don't.
Thinking the problem might be the 6821 on 11B (closest to the connector) or a component that is an input for it.
I do have an oscilloscope and voltagemeter, but I could really use some guidance from someone as I'm stuck..
I also asked it in a Facebook group but it did not get me further a lot.
The game plays perfect 100%, except for the head.
[quoted image][quoted image]

There is a new motion board in AUSTRALIA, on their EBay. I will bet it fixes your head.

1 week later
#665 3 years ago
Quoted from RobDutch:

Just bought this to fix the cracks in the ramp.
Hopefully its the right stuff
Still waiting on my leds to arrive so the playfield is still empty..
Can't wait to play it again![quoted image]

That looks like some really good stuff. We all need that on our ramps. My upper left is in pitiful shape, lots of glue. You would think if so many people need them, they would make them.
I put a Pinsound on mine, the guy that did the program is from Sweden, named Hazzard. Check out YouTube, if you haven’t heard it. It made it definitely a keeper.

#668 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazzard:

Norway that is, but thanks!

I still really enjoy it. The heartbeat at multi ball & Helena’ s screams, especially.

2 weeks later
#680 3 years ago
Quoted from RobDutch:

I'm not happy with how weak the flippers are, especially after playing for 10 minutes or more. (can't make the ramp anymore)
This is what I did already:
-replaced coilstops
-replaced sleeves
-replaced plungers and links
-adjusted eos
-adjusted angle of the machine to 6.5 degrees
-adjusted coil power to high
Anything more I can do?
The coils in my Frankenstein are 090-5030-00.
Thinking of pulling the coils out of my LOTR to try if it works better. (090-5020-20T)
Or would those be too strong?

Try looking at the end of stroke switches. When they contact, cuts power. Make them as far as you can. I have had this problem, before, usually helps.

#682 3 years ago
Quoted from RobDutch:

Thanks, I tried it but didn't work unfortunately.
I did find something out while looking at the eos switches: the left flipper is the only one with a problem.
Nomatter if the eos is open or closed, I can push it down really easily.
My multimeter is not fast enough to see what voltage it gets though. (Hold voltage of 6 volts is present at all flippers)
Starting to think the left flipper is not getting its 50 volts
Any way to measure that?

I have never found a reliable way to measure that. You have done everything you are supposed to. If it were me, I would question that one coil. I have a Tommy, recently, the upper flipper was weak, new, last resort, replaced it. That was it. Hard to figure out. If it isn’t too much trouble, swap coils, you will know that, for sure.

#685 3 years ago
Quoted from RobDutch:

Update on my left flipper issue:
As I took the coilstop off to switch the coils, I noticed that the actual stop came off..
These coilstops were placed (new) a month ago [quoted image]

That’ll do it. Glad you found it.

#693 3 years ago
Quoted from GingerJono:

Hi guys,
After gifting this machine to my dad for a birthday present 6 years ago, I've nicked it back off him and am finally getting round to making some aesthetic improvements. The ideas and advice in this thread is invaluable - so thanks to everyone who has contributed so far!
I have a question - which Mirror Blades should I get? I guess they come in different sizes but the few stockists I've seen don't haver specific Sega/Data East listed. I assume that I need Stern ones but thought I should check!
On that note - any advice on a stockist for the UK?
Thanks in advance.

Pinball Decals is who I always use on blades. They have Sega- specific mirror blades. Good quality. Their target decals are good, too.

1 month later
#708 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I am not a big fan of Pinstadiums, especially with a $400 or $500 price tag. They seem to only light the outer edges on this game, and do nothing for the center of the PF. Plus I don’t like seeing their light strips running up the sides of the game or reflecting off other parts.
Mine is lit awesomely with mirror blades, a cool white LED trough strip and 4 added spots on the lower PF. And I think that was about $140.
So glad to have this game back.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I got mirror blades, too. My Mylar started coming up, had to remove it, what a job, but, like you, a favorite game. I sprayed it with spray max, good stuff. Yellow posts, orange Titan, Pinsound, color x- led, your added spots are a great idea, that is next.

#710 3 years ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

where did you get the mirror blades from

Pinball Decals, Sega specific.

5 months later
#726 2 years ago

I just got my new translight from Retrorefurbs, UK. He had another to choose from, also. Good people to deal with.

62DD897C-9E5E-432D-9A92-F39D5CA48DAA (resized).jpeg62DD897C-9E5E-432D-9A92-F39D5CA48DAA (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#735 2 years ago
Quoted from zhu808:

Was playing last night and my upper flipper slowly stopped working during my game. It looked like it just fizzled out (no actual sound that I could hear.) Upon inspection, wiring looks good, coil is new (whole mech), cabinet EOS looks good....
Any ideas? I just glanced at it this morning. I'll be diving in later.

2 places to start in the head.Fuses, of course , but more likely other transistors. Find the one in your book to support the flipper to test
There will be a transistor listed for that flipper
Should be between.4 and .6

1 month later
#740 2 years ago
Quoted from zahner:

Is that the correct post and rubber. Seems odd that it’s overhanging the opening in the PF.

I have this game,also, love it. Mine also came with a star post there. When you put Cliffy’s on, which I did,also, mine got stuck there,too. I changed the star post for a standard post, like the one at your Geneva scoop, more clearance, problem solved. Cliffy’s are a great product, but, sometimes you got to make adjustments for them.

#742 2 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Interesting, could you take a pic?
Thanks

I changed all my posts to yellow, in case you wonder. The standard size post fixed mine. You can borrow one from somewhere else on your game to test.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#744 2 years ago

Glad to help. These pinballs keep you scratching your head. Your welcome.

1 month later
#762 2 years ago
Quoted from slizzap:

I don't suppose anyone is able to confirm #1 and #2 for me? It doesn't seem right that 3 of the 4 jackpots on the playfield have white overlays, and my LED kit had a red LED for the ramp jackpot while the other 2 jackpots have cool white LEDs. And since I need to get additional LEDs either way, I'd like to order those rubber boots if they're needed.
Thanks.

All of my jackpots are clear. Your choice on color or light. I went red.

2 weeks later
#769 2 years ago
Quoted from bbaker2824:

The dmd needs a strong 5 volts. If it drops much you will get resets. There is a kit that fixed mine from this issue.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/500-6326-00

Mine had his same issue. Tough to diagnose. I didn’t use the update cable because I went colordmd.

Mine turned out to be faulty pins to the power supply. Use your meters to help. Check your pins to the power supply for burns.

2 weeks later
#773 2 years ago
Quoted from Lopa:

Wondering if anybody has any insight on this.
I ordered an Xpin power supply and they use the part no. Xp-DE5047 for a bunch of games.
The Xpin board I received has “games supported” printed on it and MSF is nowhere to be found.
Do I have the appropriate board? xpinchris
[quoted image]

I had to change mine, also. There is a power supply just for the large display Segas. Baywatch, Maverick, BF, MSF. It is to power the display. None of them are listed. I would check with them on what to do. I don’t know if Xpin carried one, but, they are available. K’s arcade is good for a reference on them.

#774 2 years ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

I had to change mine, also. There is a power supply just for the large display Segas. Baywatch, Maverick, BF, MSF. It is to power the display. None of them are listed. I would check with them on what to do. I don’t know if Xpin carried one, but, they are available. K’s arcade is good for a reference on them.

Be sure to check for burns in your connectors. Very common. Mainly the large one.

1 month later
#784 2 years ago
Quoted from JuanSolo:

Just joined the club! My upper ramp plastic is destroyed though, There's so much JB-Weld the ball barely makes it across. IF ANYONE HAS A LEAD ON A UPPER RAMP PLASTIC PLEASE MESSAGE ME!
I am working on 3D printing a replacement (Might need some dremel work) the print time is about 5 days...eek! so I won't know for a while how successful this idea is. Maybe I could sell them if it works out? I was thinking printing with Brown PETG and using some silver rub-n-buff to make it look weathered/wood-ish.
[quoted image][quoted image][

I might be mistaken but I believe Jody at ramp-o-matic will be reproducing these this year.

I have been trying to get him to make one for about a year. Says he will this year. All of us need them. Great game.

2 weeks later
#804 2 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Looking to join the club. Anyone near MN/

Not sure if this is the right place to ask for technical help?
Everything was working perfectly after I did all the board work, switch solder-join repairs, nvram upgrade...etc... After I replaced the servo in the monsters head (I had a wired incorrectly the first time which I think popped fuse F5 on the PBB) replace the fuse and now the trap doors, flashers, and slingshots don't work.
I tested a bunch of wiring but all of it seems okay and because so many things are not working it has to be something more Central like a fuse or something, all of the fuses look okay but I ordered a fuse kit just to be safe and I will swap them all out when it arrives ? Any ideas out there?

If you have a tester, I think you should check the transistors associated with each of those that are not working. In the manual or, sometimes on a sticker inside the head, will say the transistor to check. Manual is easier. Should test between.4-.6. If one is out, it won’t work. They are cheap and available. Sounds like you are more than capable of the solder work. They blow easy and protect the machine.
The tester should be in the diode setting.

#806 2 years ago
Quoted from JuanSolo:

Awesome thank you!

When you are testing them, check the ones nearby, to get an idea on what is right, then, check the one in question. It’s easy. If one is out, it can stop power to others, too.

#808 2 years ago
Quoted from JuanSolo:

Fixed it! It was a fuse. I noticed this pic showing that the coils and lamps were together, so I tested all the fuses and replaced these 2 that visually looked good but couldn't get a signal across them:[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Fantastic, good job. Frankenstein is a favorite of mine.

1 week later
#809 2 years ago

There has been a discussion on this thread about the eyes plastic, hard to find. There is one listed on eBay right now.

2 months later
#823 1 year ago
Quoted from Icestoffe:

Hello from Sweden.
A bit of back story, I bought this game back in 2001 at the age of 17. It played well at that point apart from one small detail (will get back to that). The game was then used until 2011 when I moved across the country for a new job. The first 2 years the game was still mounted and used by my parents a bit. Then from 2013-2021 the game where demounted and stored at their place before I finally had room to get it into my current house last year.
Starting up the game after that have been a bit tricky but if I run it without the Sound board, it actually plays the same as before. And still having the same problem as before: That the ball get stuck in the outer line. Is that a common issue on this game? Couldn´t find anything when reading this thread, but could have missed it.[quoted image]

That stainless steel guide comes off by 3 screws. I would remove it and bend it at the place where the ball is stuck. Only thing it can be. Easy to do.

#824 1 year ago
Quoted from carvindc200:

I just got this game and my Geneva light keeps getting knocked out of the socket from ball. I turned the fixture a bit to try and make it less direct to the ball hits. Anyone else had this problem? Thanks.

I have had mine several years,love it. Never had that problem. Sure sounds like your flippers could be doing it. Look at them close, it is probably lifting the ball.

#826 1 year ago
Quoted from carvindc200:

I adjusted the flipper rubbers slightly by pulling them up just a bit. No significant change. I also have the light in the shooter lane thats colored that I can't get to light to save my life. changed bulbs, checked wires. I've seen it work before I got the game but it sure isn't now.

Best way to check the shooter lane light is with a ball in it. Should be lit then. What I was referring to on the flippers is the bat itself. Sometimes they are not low enough. Should be able to move a card under them, no more. If they are higher, it lifts the ball.

6 months later
#847 1 year ago
Quoted from Rustle:

Hey fellow Frankenstein owners. Picked up a Frank a few months ago and it's got a few issues but I'll ask about them one at a time. The main issue is that the Frankenstein mechs right hand sits lower than it should and the ball quite often falls off the hand instead of being caught due to the ball having to drop down further than it should. Has anyone had this issue with theirs and know how to fix it please? It also doesn't throw the ball as hard as it should even with the throw setting on hard. I figure the coil that powers the throw needs replacing. Is it difficult to pull the Frankenstein mech apart and put it back together? I'm a first time pin owner and a novice at these things and a little worried I might not be able to get it back together right if I pull it apart.

The coils for the monster are easy to get to, try the sleeves. On the ball too high for the hands, there is no adjustment for the arms. Most of these games have broken upper ramps. Someone has most likely supported the ramp to compensate. The upper ramp needs to be lowered. Look to see how it is supported. Rampomatic is going to make these soon. MSF is an old favorite of mine.

3 weeks later
#856 1 year ago

I just got my new ramp. It is thick and beautiful. Highly recommend.

#859 1 year ago

Yes. Rampomatic.

#861 1 year ago
Quoted from upsfeedr:

thanks for the info

Look at post #855, this thread.

2 weeks later
#871 1 year ago
Quoted from carvindc200:

I have a single flasher not working. It is one of four in its group. All other flashers work fine and I have continuity between the problem socket and all other sockets in that group on both the orange and black/blue wires. I have cleaned the socket and tried different bulbs but with no change. It has to be a problem with the socket or the other three flashers wouldn't work, right?

Each flasher also has its own transistor. Check the manual. I had this problem before.

6 months later
#902 8 months ago
Quoted from carvindc200:

I was hoping someone could tell me the size of the three spacers ( 254-5008-??) that are used to support the large clear plastic that covers the pop bumpers (830-5474-01 ). Thanks!

i have got 3, i inch steeel spacers on mine,No problems.

5 months later
#929 3 months ago
Quoted from Luckdragon100:

Hey Frankers. I'm getting the Geneva Scoop Cliffys and I've seen a few people here say they need to swap out the post next to it so the ball doesn't get stuck. Just curious if anyone has the exact size of the recommended post. Many thanks! G

The original on mine had a star post, got hung up. I changed it to a standard slender post with the rubber next to the Cliffys. Fixed mine immediately. Cuts the clearance.

4 weeks later
#935 62 days ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Make sure you buy an authentic Cliffy, the knockoff I bought sucks. Ball gets stuck 99% of the time even with the post swap out.

I bought those from Portugal, once. He does sell a so called ultra thin, that is the same as Cliffys, cost more, on eBay.

Quoted from Eman1:

“Don’t worry sir, you’re well guarded”
Joined the club, great game!

“Elizabeth!” Go Pinsound, makes it the best. Welcome.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 36.95
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 27.95
$ 259.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hippy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mary-shelleys-frankenstein-owners-club-ideas-and-info?tu=hippy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.