pasted_image (resized).png
20240110_144624 (resized).jpg
20240110_144119 (resized).jpg
20240110_143948 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 6.35.41 PM.png
20230925_145614 (resized).jpg
20230925_145424 (resized).jpg
20230924_173102.jpg
Mary Shelley's Frankenstein - Lighting Guide.pdf (PDF preview)
Screen Shot 2023-07-29 at 1.45.17 PM.png
IMG_8888-1.jpeg
20230525_195333.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Taygeta.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 9 years ago

Got my first MSF about 2 1/2 years ago, sold it after a year or so. Was in decent shape, but the second one I traded for last year is in far better shape. I think it is the best pin carrying either the DE or Sega brand (I know MSF is considered a Sega, but a handful have the DE logo on the backbox, so I've heard some refer to it as a DE). Kickass music, good modes and sounds. I've had the game a while and have never completed the mode Lynch Justine, I would love to see the animation or sounds that play when you finally beat it. I also think it is 2nd only to TOTAN as the prettiest game from the DMD era. The playfield, translite and cabinet are all phenomenal.

Hadn't played it in a few months and was on the fence for selling it, but after putting a few games on it this afternoon, I changed my mind and decided its a keeper and it'd be a pain to find another in comparable shape. The movie is pretty good and very overlooked. When I have non-pinheads over they always stare at MSF for a minute and go "Is that De Niro?"

Have only come across 5 or so MSFs at other collectors homes or shows and have yet to play one with a working head. My board works (I think, the lights are on as they should be), I've just been too lazy to replace the servo. I think I need to get around to it.

Also anyone done the LCD color TV replacement for the large DMD in MSF? Was wondering how it'd look with the dots in the game. I've only seen it on Baywatch and Batman Forever

image.jpgimage.jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 27.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.00
$ 36.95
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Taygeta.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mary-shelleys-frankenstein-owners-club-ideas-and-info?tu=Taygeta and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.