Topic Stats

• 470 posts
  • 84 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 days ago by Malcolm
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 136 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5593t (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_4203 (resized).jpg
IMG_4204 (resized).jpg
2018-12-17 06_43_36-Pinball Enthusiasts - Internet Explorer (resized).png
72FDDAE5-7857-40B5-A1A1-82F0D41D5032 (resized).jpeg
2A5AFDD9-82A6-42E5-A1AF-DABEDA9BD456 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1726 (resized).JPG
IMG_1725 (resized).JPG
IMG_1724 (resized).JPG
IMG_1714 (resized).JPG
IMG_1713 (resized).JPG
IMG_1712 (resized).JPG
IMG_1710 (resized).JPG
IMG_1711 (resized).JPG

There are 470 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.
#451 82 days ago
Quoted from Ven:

Anyone happen to have a set of the black lightning bolt inlane plastics or possibly a scan of them? Picked up an MSF and it is missing these and also missing the clear plastic cover for the right ramp that keeps air balls from hitting the wire form ramp for the north pole shot.
Thanks..

I got a set of clear plastics from Germany on Ebay,$20. Search Frankenstein pinball on it.

#452 82 days ago
Quoted from Ven:

Anyone happen to have a set of the black lightning bolt inlane plastics or possibly a scan of them? Picked up an MSF and it is missing these and also missing the clear plastic cover for the right ramp that keeps air balls from hitting the wire form ramp for the north pole shot.
Thanks..

sounds like my old machine. did you buy it in st. louis?

#453 82 days ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

sounds like my old machine. did you buy it in st. louis?

Yep took it in as partial trade.

#454 82 days ago
Quoted from Ven:

Yep took it in as partial trade.

took me over 2 yrs to find the plastics for that game. never could find the black lightning bolts ones.

#455 82 days ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

took me over 2 yrs to find the plastics for that game. never could find the black lightning bolts ones.

Yeah they seem to be hard to come by, if i can get a scan of them I can reproduce them so hopefully someone has a scan or could possibly scan them for me.

1 week later
#456 71 days ago
Quoted from Ven:

Yeah they seem to be hard to come by, if i can get a scan of them I can reproduce them so hopefully someone has a scan or could possibly scan them for me.

Hey, you are in luck! I just bought a Frankenstein two weeks ago and am cleaning it up now. My inlane plastics are in excellent condition so I scanned them in for you. It is a 24 bit BMP at 600 dpi. I will PM you.

#457 67 days ago

A friend picked up a Frankenstein and I'm starting to work on it for him. The display is not working and in looking the game over, I have a question for other owners. How is the display controller powered? Other pictures I have seen show a connector going to J1 from the power board. This game does not have that connection. should there be a connection?

Thanks!

IMG_4203 (resized).jpgIMG_4204 (resized).jpg
#458 67 days ago
Quoted from nworker:

A friend picked up a Frankenstein and I'm starting to work on it for him. The display is not working and in looking the game over, I have a question for other owners. How is the display controller powered? Other pictures I have seen show a connector going to J1 from the power board. This game does not have that connection. should there be a connection?
Thanks!
[quoted image][quoted image]

There is a 5 pin connector on the display to the power supply at CN6.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#459 67 days ago

So does anyone know what size Legs MSF is suppose to have? I just noticed on mine yes just now only had the game a few months.. Well i have 3 legs that are 28 1/2 and the other is 30 1/2 guess that why the rear left leg leveler is unscrewed 2 inches.. i know i should have figured that out but was going to put new leg levelers and thought i measure the legs..

So if anyone has any insight that would be great..

i`m thinking of just putting 30 1/2 on this way the leg levelers wont be long..

The Part # is 535-5020-50

Thanks

#460 66 days ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

There is a 5 pin connector on the display to the power supply at CN6.[quoted image][quoted image]

HIPPY Thanks that was the problem! The connector was hidden behind the wire bundle going into the cabinet! On to the next step.

#461 66 days ago

Has pin2dmd colorization been done for Frankenstein?

#463 65 days ago
Quoted from nworker:

Yes. look in Pinside marketplace,$400.

#464 65 days ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

There is a 5 pin connector on the display to the power supply at CN6.[quoted image][quoted image]

reflow solder on this connection that goes to dmd board notorious for being flakey.

#465 63 days ago
Quoted from nworker:

Just so you have a choice, I just saw Colordmd made one , finally, led only. $469. Yep, pricey, but, check their video sample on their site. Thinking about it myself.

#466 60 days ago

I got a panel from PinballSP. Up to 4 colors you set your self. And a full coloring image on the way
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dmdmk64-new-dmd-multicolor-by-pinballsp-is-on-the-way

I am pretty happy with that one

#467 57 days ago

For pin2dmd there is also a full color version close to complete while the pinball sp thing never has shown more than four colors at a time. See here http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3702-mary-shelleys-frankenstein/

2 weeks later
#468 42 days ago

Get a PinSound board. It's the best mod ever for Frankenstein! That is all.

Rich

#469 39 days ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Get a PinSound board. It's the best mod ever for Frankenstein! That is all.
Rich

I certainly agree. Adds a whole lot.

#470 35 days ago

Re: Monster Motion Board - replaces original part 520-5113-00.

I have moved to a new web location, for those chasing a monster motion board you can get it here: http://tanglestech.com/Monster-Motion-Board-for-Sega-Mary-Shelleys-Frankenstein--Replaces-520-5113-00_p_13.html

You may also check out the manual here: http://shedspace.net/TPP/TPP-1020-Monster-Motion.pdf

IMG_5593t (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 24.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
€ 339.00
Displays
GermanGamingSupplies.com
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 470 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside