Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by DocRotCod
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Frank 3.png
frank 2.png
frank 1.png
msf under.png
msf in.png
msf 1.png
MSF side view.png
msf payfield.png
MSF BB.png

#1 4 years ago

An ultra nice Sega MSF Pin for sale in Winston Salem NC. This machine is in excellent shape all the way around. The cabinet is 99.9 % perfect with no fade, no drill holes , and no dents. The display looks new and is bright . The playfield has no wear even at the drop holes. All lights are LED'S and it is done well. I bought it from a guy that restored it. This game is fun and challenging with 8 modes and cool multi-balls. Music is great and you can choose your music at the start of the game. The inside cabinet is clean and boards are un-hacked. I have probably put over 300 games on it and have never had one issue. You will not find a nicer MSF anywhere. Asking $2,300 obo.

MSF BB.png
msf payfield.png
MSF side view.png

#2 4 years ago

More Pics

frank 1.png frank 2.png Frank 3.png
#3 4 years ago

Nice looking machine, good luck.

#4 4 years ago

Yes, looks good. The only pin my wife said I couldn't get rid of. GLWS

#5 4 years ago

CB I can understand your wife . This is a great game and the only reason I am selling is I keep a garage pin that I rotate every couple of months or so to try as many pins as I can. This game has lasted over 6 months and it is hard to let go but there are a couple pins locally I want to try.

#6 4 years ago

Nice looking example from the pics posted.

GLWS

#7 4 years ago

Very nice looking machine. MSF is a great game.

#8 4 years ago

More Pics

msf 1.png msf in.png msf under.png
#9 4 years ago

Price Reduced $2,400

#10 4 years ago

I can drive a couple hours to meet buyer or can deliver to the Winston Salem auction 12-13.

#11 4 years ago

Make me an offer after Turkey Day. Enjoy your holiday.

#12 4 years ago

Thanks for all the interest on MSF. I appreciate the trade offers but I am really looking to sell it. There are a few things in the works but nothing finalized yet. I will adjust price to $2,300.

#13 4 years ago

I also have the game it's got to be one of the most underrated games In pinball good luck with the sale.!!!!

#14 4 years ago

jrrush2112, You are so right this would probably be a top 50 pin if more people played it. I would not be selling if it was already upstairs in my game room. I play it as much as my game room pins but they are keepers right now. Wish I had room for 1 more. It is however in my garage and I want to clear out garage before it gets too cold in NC.

#15 4 years ago

SOLD to a local family for their first pin . They are thrilled . I have sold 30 pins in 6 years by word of mouth and pin forums mostly Pinball Bash. This is my first sale on craigslist and it took 3 hours.

#16 4 years ago

If you don't mind me asking, what was your final sale price? I have one I'm considering dumping.

#17 4 years ago

$2,200 but it was super clean.

#18 4 years ago

Good price. Seems like the value on these has gone up a bit.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside