Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by onlydjz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

How do I get into that site?I think BD had a way I was using but I lost it.Stuff like this makes me want to turn this desk over.

#2 10 years ago

Looks like the archives were removed.

#3 10 years ago

I tried a week or so ago and got a message page about "copy write". I can only think or 2 reasons for this...1, he is copy writing these pages his self or 2, he copied information from someone else's copy writed publication and the owner of that copywrite placed a order of cease and desist.

#4 10 years ago

Google search "pinball repair torrent" and with a little effort you can figure out how to get a copy of the website for your local computer.

#5 10 years ago

Seems both of my links have been blocked/deleted after the initial page.

http://www.realtorrentz.eu/details.php?id=548783&torrent=Pinball+Repair+Guide

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from examiner:

Google search "pinball repair torrent" and with a little effort you can figure out how to get a copy of the website for your local computer.

Exactly! I downloaded the torrent a few weeks ago and haven't looked back.

#7 10 years ago

Did you have to join [Real torrents] to download?

#8 10 years ago

Once you download the torrent you can use any torrent program to get it. Personally I DON'T use torrents or any kind of file sharing software. I got my copy off a private FTP where somebody else used the torrent to get it. It's about 650MB and fits on a standard CDR.

I also have no facebook, twitter, etc etc accounts. My cellphone is a cheapo T-Mobile prepay. I do use Usenet newsgroups and have a subscription to Usenetserver.

For those Newsgroup users I recommend www.binsearch.info for searching and making a nzb to dowload with your favorite program like Newsbin Pro.

8 years later
#9 1 year ago

Where can I find this page w pics?

3 weeks later

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside