010.jpg
007.jpg
009.jpg
006.jpg
003.jpg
005.jpg
004.jpg
002.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zenomorp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 5 years ago

Fantastic work! Too bad you have already applied your artwork. Mine's much better and fully accurate. I scanned a cabinet and accurately reproduced everything. Here's the link if you want to apply mine instead of what you used. The current repro art has the wrong background color, wrong text border (gray vs. turquoise), terrible clock/gear image, no half tones, no texture, etc. You'll be much happier with these...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/g13mwxp6t8gb6q9/BTTF+Art.zip
12 (resized).jpg12 (resized).jpg15 (resized).jpg15 (resized).jpg16 (resized).jpg16 (resized).jpgUntitled-1 (resized).jpgUntitled-1 (resized).jpg

#52 5 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

That's awesome work! I actually have a copy of your art in my downloads folder from Nov 2017, must have seen it on a different thread, of course this was after I'd gotten the 2nd set I used in mid 2017. I guess I could mention there's a second BTTF awaiting a restore in my basement that might just have to use your art! I may redo this one some time if we get 2 sets printed of yours. Who do you recommend to do the printing?

Use this new art, not the one you have already. That first version turned out way too purple. This latest version much better. I had it printed at XL Arcade.

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

I’d be interested in buying a set of these if they need a minimum order for a run or a discount.

What is the XL arcade you speak of? That’s a pretty generic name so when I put it in google I get all kinds of responses.

Sorry. It’s my buddy’s business. You order through his FB or eBay page but if you sent the files to any reputable printer, they should be able to hook you up.

ebay.com link: str

https://m.facebook.com/XLarcades/

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zenomorp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/marty-you-gotta-come-back-with-me-where-back-to-the-future-restore?tu=zenomorp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.