Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by Zenomorp
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 78 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Untitled-1 (resized).jpg
15 (resized).jpg
16 (resized).jpg
12 (resized).jpg
013.jpg
008.jpg
012.jpg
011.jpg
010.jpg
007.jpg
009.jpg
006.jpg
003.jpg
005.jpg
004.jpg
002.jpg

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 months ago

That's awesome work! I actually have a copy of your art in my downloads folder from Nov 2017, must have seen it on a different thread, of course this was after I'd gotten the 2nd set I used in mid 2017. I guess I could mention there's a second BTTF awaiting a restore in my basement that might just have to use your art! I may redo this one some time if we get 2 sets printed of yours. Who do you recommend to do the printing?

#52 5 months ago
Quoted from mavantix:

That's awesome work! I actually have a copy of your art in my downloads folder from Nov 2017, must have seen it on a different thread, of course this was after I'd gotten the 2nd set I used in mid 2017. I guess I could mention there's a second BTTF awaiting a restore in my basement that might just have to use your art! I may redo this one some time if we get 2 sets printed of yours. Who do you recommend to do the printing?

Use this new art, not the one you have already. That first version turned out way too purple. This latest version much better. I had it printed at XL Arcade.

#53 5 months ago
Quoted from mavantix:

I’d be interested in buying a set of these if they need a minimum order for a run or a discount.

Quoted from Zenomorp:

Use this new art, not the one you have already. That first version turned out way too purple. This latest version much better. I had it printed at XL Arcade.

What is the XL arcade you speak of? That’s a pretty generic name so when I put it in google I get all kinds of responses.

#54 5 months ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

I’d be interested in buying a set of these if they need a minimum order for a run or a discount.

What is the XL arcade you speak of? That’s a pretty generic name so when I put it in google I get all kinds of responses.

Sorry. It’s my buddy’s business. You order through his FB or eBay page but if you sent the files to any reputable printer, they should be able to hook you up.

ebay.com link

https://m.facebook.com/XLarcades/

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
$ 279.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rochester, NY
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 24.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
$ 208.87
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside