Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 352 posts
  • 120 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by DocRotCod
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    distortion.jpg
    thumbnails.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-02-10-49-28.png
    147064011-617x416.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-06-02 at 16.54.14 .png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-02 at 16.42.28 .png
    VisualIssue_Fixed.png
    VisualIssue.png
    Screenshot 2015-05-31 10.41.41-637.png
    Screenshot 2015-05-31 10.38.11-161.png
    Screenshot 2015-05-31 10.37.39-725.png
    pinside-ignore-1.jpg
    popcorn-deer-2.gif
    Screen Shot 2015-05-30 at 10.45.29 AM.png
    2015-05-29 21_21_00-What happened on mobile_ - Pinside.com.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider strohz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 8 years ago

Funny, I figured the Jpop and Skit-B threads finally overwhelmed the place

#24 8 years ago

Hmm, I was going to add more on some desktop bugs I saw but hitting return after inserting a smiley posted it. I'm not sure if it's like Facebook where return now posts immediately, instead of a space? In case so, I've got weird Asian characters in places like next to the Thumbs up/Thumbs down, number of years and send post. I also have just a # sign and time in my bar, none of the direct link to post, posts by the user or other data. I also had a where the smiley icon should be.

Ok, appears that if you don't add an emoticon return doesn't post immediately.

#27 8 years ago

And it appears an underscore "_" didn't show up in the text box that was there when I just posted it.

Quoted from jibmums:

Attacked by martians??! Scared the bejeezus out of me!

I also figured I'd also test out the functionality of attaching a file. Here was Robin's joke for those that missed it:
    pinside_invasion.jpgpinside_invasion.jpg

#142 8 years ago

I hadn't seen it mentioned yet, but there is something wrong with the way it is calculating the length of time being a pinside member. In some cases (take Pinhead87 above) it shows 3 on the icon, but says Pinside member for 2 years (since July 2012) when you hover.

#241 8 years ago

Mine doesn't seem to be remembering exactly which post I left off on anymore. When I'm loading threads I've viewed, it appears to be showing me the whole page again?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider strohz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/martians-bring-pinside-mobile-update?tu=strohz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.