4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by dothedoo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider poibug.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 4 years ago

Well,I have a few sys 80 era's here
BH,HH,MGOW,Volcano,Spirit then of sys 80b have Genesis,TX,Robo-war,and Big House

sys 80bs dopaly a bit dofferent IMO so I can at least say virtually everyone ,pinhead wise + 25 plus all tent to prefer MGOW compared to Volvano,plud loads love MGOW,as do i .
Mine is set up steepish,and pops are mega snappy so it makes a reasonably fast game.
Which,when ya look at the pop layout,amkes sense.
General consensus seems to be plays lot faster than I thought a sys 80 would/should.
The locks are good,and simply available after the drops are down,and relevant lock shot hit.
the ramp shot is cool,and,naturally remoniscent of Xenon.
Being able to jsut straight out go for two ball multiball,or three ball(like other Gotts)is good.
Like the last chance lane.
Sounds,especially speech when compared to similar era lassics like Centaur make it sound old and out dated.Would have to agree there.However,the music is well suited to the game.Speech,like other sys 80's-is rahter robotic compared to other similar era pins.
Great backglass and lights,albeit with a mega shite backglass clip holder setup(wonder how many glasses went bye bye for that uber shite,not thought of,poorly engineered idea!?Here's a thought-get workmates to check an idea before it is implemented-thay at least down the line changed it).
WTF re cab colours?Protoright,production colours - what the hell.Yes make Mar black-it's not like no one ever refers to it as the "Red Planet" ffs.
proto cab better,natch.
Very open playfield,thothat never hurt another favourite game,AFM.
Re Bribo13 comments-disagree but each unto his own.One mans turd is anothers gem.Way it's always been,and always should be,we all have different opinions buy/play whatever the hell YOU like,I sure as hell do

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 8.40
700 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
Sunbury, OH
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Electronics
TheDudeMods
$ 6.00
Electronics
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 109.99
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider poibug.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside