Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by dothedoo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dothedoo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

My one complaint for Mars God Of War is the damn ramp shot. Even with a perfect shot on the ramp, the spinner can kill enough speed that the ball fails to reach the top of the ramp.

Interesting, I've never had that problem. The ramp shot is pretty narrow, requiring an accurate shot, but I've never had the spinner kill it before.

Bribo's review is pretty harsh. Yes, it's a widebody and I'm not a big fan of widebodies either, but it doesn't play slow like a lot of other widebodies. Yes, it has extra flippers which was pretty typical for Gottliebs of the era. To me the playfield doesn't seem as wide open as BH or HH. And the lock shot on the right is very hard to hit from the lower flipper....much easier from the upper flipper. The rules are great, the sounds are great, and that black cabinet is awesome!

I found the game to be very challenging at first, but once you've mastered the shots you can tear it up pretty easily. If you want to make the game harder, put a one-way gate on the Launch chamber so the pop bumper can't slop it in there to start multiball.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dothedoo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mars-god-of-war-feed-back?tu=dothedoo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.