Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 83 posts
  • 76 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by chuckwurt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

First, a nod to hank527, who did a similar post nearly 2 years ago. Problem was, HE picked the three machines and forced a vote. This version allows you to list YOUR three. Here are the three categories:

Marry - This is the machine that you love so much your wife says, "Why don't you just marry it?"
    F - This is the machine you're glad your buddy owns, because you'd either get tired of it quickly or your wife would never allow it in the house.
    Kill - Self-explanatory. This is the machine that makes you want to kill yourself.

I didn't post this for a while because I hadn't found a machine I wanted out of my life so badly that I could ever dream of hurting myself over it ...

... until today. Here are my three:

Marry - Wizard of Oz. She's pretty to look at, and with a wicked-tough rule set, you can really go deep! (It's just a shame that the only thing she blows is light boards...)

F - AC/DC. She's ugly as sin, but fast as hell. Great for a one night stand.

Kill - Mustang. Played it today at Modern Pinball in NYC, and wanted to slice my wrists open before I even got to ball three. What a snoozer...but Stern deserves a break after all the great pins they've put out lately.

Don't forget to link your games if you add a list!

#41 10 years ago
    Quoted from retro_p:

M - CV - Just never grows old. Always fun and extraverted, zest of life.
    F - BBB - Just so you can say you did, and how you never would make that mistake again.
    K - TZ - No flow, half the PF occluded, always just a total buzzkill.
    But in all seriousness, for any given machine there are people in all three categories --which makes this hobby f**kin awesome.

Yeah...looking at this thread is REALLY interesting to me because it proves in a nutshell that pinball is a wonderful hobby just because what sucks to one person may be the best to another. And I know that's true of just about everything, but people are just so passionate about it with pinball. I love that WOZ is my favorite and some people want destroy it. And some of the responses here have been hysterical - I hope people keep 'em coming. And I agree about TZ...love the theme (big fan) but hate the machine.

3 months later
    #65 9 years ago
    Quoted from achtungboyy:

M-BSD and Tron. Too close to call.
    F- Wizard of Oz
    K- BSD Love it but makes me want to cry sometimes

So your Marry and Kill pins are the same? I hope you're not really married...or if you are, your wife should sleep in a locked room.

#70 9 years ago

You can't marry two, Skypilot. That's cheating AND illegal. Unless, of course, you're a fundamentalist Mormon.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/marry-f-kill-pick-your-3-pins?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.