(Topic ID: 254921)

Married, Single, Divorced. Poll and stories.

By JohnnyPinball007

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic poll

“Married, single or divorced?”

• married 355 votes
    73%
  • single 68 votes
    14%
  • divorced 40 votes
    8%
  • widowed/widower 10 votes
    2%
  • steady relationship 10 votes
    2%

(483 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4B0C4DE0D9FF4B868132750F09C3B007 (resized).jpg
4D0DF2A5-284E-4BC1-832D-3B1BA0DE95E6 (resized).jpeg
70586FB9-72B8-47C3-BF42-22632013BE14 (resized).jpeg
A1ACBDEB-F9F5-41A0-AB1A-E2A5D5B015D5 (resized).jpeg
C3DA93BE-F6BD-41B1-97DB-252BBFEB76C1.gif
imdn (resized).jpeg
M5 (resized).jpeg
M4 (resized).jpeg
M3 (resized).jpeg
M2 (resized).jpeg
M1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7329 (resized).jpg
20160328_111208 (resized).jpg
familyday (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1573660053230 (resized).jpg
IMG_2539 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider diospinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 4 years ago

Single... Which is why my home is what my family calls an arcade... I have 7 pinball machines and I have 10 arcade1ups... Lets not dump on the arcade1ups. I upgraded my 12 in 1 and it plays while not arcade perfect... I enjoy them. Got the new star wars cab and it is FUN! and that is a rare arcade game to find, so I really like my unit.

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I still have my Dig Dug I purchased in 1987. It never gets played anymore, and I would sell it possibly. If it was taking space a pin could sit in it would be gone, but not in the way and I figure someday I may turn it on again.
As far as my girlfriend, she loves playing pinball and sometimes she beats me because I am not that great.
She has said that I just let her win that game. My response is sometimes I will have a bad game, but I have never just let anyone win, and I will never do that. That is 100% true, she knows it now, so 20% of the time when she does win it gives her a lot more satisfaction I think.
And when I have joint pains and just can not play anymore I tell her she can keep playing I am in pain and done, and she will play a few more games before she hits the off button.

I like dig dug... Haven't played a lot of it. But, its a fun game... Can be a bit pattern heavy... But, even then you still have to improvise, so its still fun and great game. I hope arcade1up makes a upright cab of dig dug...

And yeah... My family sometimes acts the same why when I play them in pinball and I lose. They thank me... I'm like... Guys, I can't win all the time. I don't throw games. But, some games will be garbage. The difference is when I lose its a garbage game, and when I win I crush them. But, again can't win them all. I take my father to play pinball on location once a month. We play a lot of head to head play. And I do win about 70% of the time. He hates it when I have a garbage game and he in turn does the same, and then I beat him by like 100k. I do thank him and tease him that he really just didn't want to win. And he's like... No, I want to beat you any chance I can get.

The only time I ever got a bit cheesed off when someone beat me in pinball was at my brothers bachelor party. He wanted a low key affair with his family there. So I hosted at my house as it has a lot of pinball and retro games. And a nice karaoke setup too. I had to invite a brother that no one else likes, because again... Family...
We were playing on my Sinbad machine. I love Sinbad its such a fun early SS to play. Mine is a bit beaten up, but everything works on it. Anyway... I was stinking this whole night at pinball. I think I lost about 2/3 of the games at Monster Bash(the other half I did win and I crushed everyone putting up the highest scores on that machine for the night. I think I only lost once on maiden and destroyed everyone on that one...

Anyway, so we were playing sinbad. And I had 2 sdtm from the ball going into the pops on the plunge and then had a few other unlucky bounces. So my game that I had on it was really bad. And the brother that no one likes at the end. Noticed his score was better than mine and chuckled to himself... That just pissed me off. Because, again. I can't have a bad game. And let me tell you, it wasn't an innocent chuckle. This guy is an A@#. But, I bit my lip and didn't say anything. The night was not about me. But, its like. Yes, I can and do lose at pinball. Its not a big deal. Want to play again. Chances are, you're going to lose this time. And that's what happened. The 3rd game I crushed them all. But, yeah I lost the first 2. Not a big deal. And it would be boring to win all the time.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider diospinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/married-single-divorced-poll-and-stories?tu=diospinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.