(Topic ID: 254921)

Married, Single, Divorced. Poll and stories.

By JohnnyPinball007

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic poll

“Married, single or divorced?”

• married 355 votes
    73%
  • single 68 votes
    14%
  • divorced 40 votes
    8%
  • widowed/widower 10 votes
    2%
  • steady relationship 10 votes
    2%

(483 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4B0C4DE0D9FF4B868132750F09C3B007 (resized).jpg
4D0DF2A5-284E-4BC1-832D-3B1BA0DE95E6 (resized).jpeg
70586FB9-72B8-47C3-BF42-22632013BE14 (resized).jpeg
A1ACBDEB-F9F5-41A0-AB1A-E2A5D5B015D5 (resized).jpeg
C3DA93BE-F6BD-41B1-97DB-252BBFEB76C1.gif
imdn (resized).jpeg
M5 (resized).jpeg
M4 (resized).jpeg
M3 (resized).jpeg
M2 (resized).jpeg
M1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7329 (resized).jpg
20160328_111208 (resized).jpg
familyday (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1573660053230 (resized).jpg
IMG_2539 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darscot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#142 4 years ago

I've been married for 19 years and it totally works for me. The best part of the thread is how people get so worked up and judgmental of other peoples choices.

#148 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Exactly. No reason to say what works for one person is wrong because it does not work for you.
I'm super happy that most everything I do does not require reporting to or dragging along anybody else, I move fast and don't want anything that can slow me down. And my house is the way I like it and is always exactly as I left it whenever I get home.

LOL, pretty much every post you make is a weak attempt at dragging.

#151 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

How's that? Because what makes me happy does not make you happy?

LOL, you have no idea what makes me happy and your endless posting of negativity doesn't make you seem at all happy. You come across as bitter and derogatory to anyone that finds happiness in any form of relationship.

#153 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Negative because it is not your way? I'm happy as can be with my way that you seem to have a problem with.

lol.

Your completely missing the point, I have not said anything negative. You are endless being derogatory, insinuating men that are married are broken down with no balls, married women endless bitch and fill the family home with garbage anyone that has a relationship is codependent. Please share what I have posted that is negative towards people that don't share my opinion?

#156 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

You've said negative about me several times already.
I never pointed out that anybody elses choice was wrong for them. We are not all of the same makeup or experience and certainly don't all want to live the same way. I am merely stating how, as the op asked, I see it in regards to myself. You don't live my life and I don't live yours. If you can't handle anybody elses opinion on the matter, you're not going to change it by insulting them, or change it period.

I'm not seeing a lot of examples of me being negative or insulting to those that don't share my opinion. I said a lot of your post are you simple dragging people. I said you come across as bitter and derogatory. I didn't insult you, people drag on the internet all the time. I actually stated that it was the best part of the thread, I thought it was good humor. Being all defensive and whining just ruins how well you play the heel.

#158 4 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

O-din and Darscot are going back and forth like an old married couple.

Touche

#166 4 years ago

I've been married for 19 my wife doesn't hate anything but she has zero interest in pinball.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darscot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/married-single-divorced-poll-and-stories?tu=darscot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.