10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by hank527
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

it seems everytime i click on market page i cant exit for atleast 5 minutes. this started with the 'new look pinside and gotta allow cookies change' if i go to market page i cannot get out of it for an extremely long time, sometimes i even have to shutdown to get out. what gives? dosnt happen on any other site, and only on market site. i usually dont visit sites that make you allow cookies, pinside the only one. anyone else having these problem with market page?

#2 10 years ago

Umm, what you mean exactly? If i click on Market, then click Forums, i'm back here again.

#3 10 years ago

exactly... i click market im stuck there forever.... try click on forum from there crickets chirping 5minutes trying to leave.

#4 10 years ago

I used to disable javascript, prevent cookies, adblock, the whole works, but got irritated when half the sites I visited weren't working. It's really a trade off. More security vs the convenience nice looking sites that actually work.

Now I simply run my browser in a sandbox and have it running in privacy mode. I still run adblock, but I whitelist sites like this one.

#5 10 years ago

Coming soon next week is the word and it's not the last update either.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/market-page-problems and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.