By Luppin

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Regarding the Market Archive, I probably miss something regarding how it works: I see "sold" titles have a special flag. Fine. But among the unsold titles, I noticed that often the following happens (especially if the ad lasted shortly): if you check the collection of the seller, the advertised and archived machine is listed among the "owned in the past". That means that the machine has actually been sold.
    So how does it work in the Pinside market? When you sell a title you are supposed to pay 15$ to the site, right? Is the communication of a successful sale left to the honesty of the seller? If not, I guess lots of sales actually happens, but they are not recorded, nor the value of the sale (for statistics regarding the value of the machine).

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/market-archive and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.