Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5687.jpg
IMG_5689.jpg
IMG_5699.jpg
IMG_5688.jpg
IMG_5706.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I'm thinking of trading my Mushroom World for a full size DMD game. I haven't had it very long but realize that I want the space for a full size.

Anyone looking for a Mushroom World?

It has LEDs, Rebuilt flippers, all new drop targets and assemblies. It isn't perfect at all but does fully function.

Good:
CoinTaker 2LED LEDs on PlayField.
New Flipper Rebuild Kits
New Drop Targets and Decals
Cleaned.

Bad:
Backless glass was not with this game. Has plastic and translite is taped to it. Looks fine.

Brackets under PlayField are worn and need to be modified. Currently everything works but I haven't had time to replace with larger hardware.

Under PlayField ramp has been damaged and has been repaired to work and I haven't had any trouble with it but its damaged.

WireFrame Up Kicker scope is missing I believe.

Again, the game does function fine and I haven't had any trouble with anything but I like to down play a game I'm looking to trade or sell so there is no surprises.

IMG_5706.jpgIMG_5706.jpg IMG_5688.jpgIMG_5688.jpg IMG_5699.jpgIMG_5699.jpg IMG_5687.jpgIMG_5687.jpg IMG_5689.jpgIMG_5689.jpg
#2 9 years ago

Also, I'll try to get some better pictures later on. Currently at work

#3 9 years ago

What is your selling Price on the Pinball Thanks

#4 9 years ago

Looks cool! I've never seen this pin before. I sent you a PM.

#5 9 years ago

About 500 were produced, it's a cool little machine, I played it a bunch when I was kid.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Newstrish:

About 500 were produced, it's a cool little machine, I played it a bunch when I was kid.

Same here sent a pm about 20 mins after it was listed waiting to hear back really want this pin for nostilga but best of luck to the seller and buyer whoever it may be !!!

#7 9 years ago

Passed this along to some friends, good luck with the trade!

#9 9 years ago

Can't say I will be sad to see this one go Tony.

#10 9 years ago

The only reason I am thinking about it is that I would like to get 4 machines in the arcade so we have 9 games total for leagues and we are only replying one game a week. that would be nice.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from policano:

The only reason I am thinking about it is that I would like to get 4 machines in the arcade so we have 9 games total for leagues and we are only replying one game a week. that would be nice.

It sure would. That would be cool.

#13 9 years ago

How about that Guitar Hero Arcade? Is that for sale?

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from Bay78:

How about that Guitar Hero Arcade? Is that for sale?

That isn't his, but Tony would love for it to be gone.

#15 9 years ago

I would love to get it but the shipping....

#16 9 years ago

Price?

#17 9 years ago

Haven't really figured out a price. Id like to find another game to replace it with.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 68.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mario-bros-mushroom-world-for-your and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.