(Topic ID: 296085)

marcospecialties.com: Nothing to see here; move along.

By Zitt

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 71 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by jwilson
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3eqjd8[1] (resized).jpg
    nm.gif
    0_Ie8QR5e2MmPzHiAP (resized).jpg
    D4B66419-DF36-4AC0-9E94-2FB33DB101C7.gif
    6B478420-833C-4B51-A5A7-B5547CBE97A9 (resized).jpeg
    Capture (resized).JPG
    image_2021-07-01_235315.png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    MarcoSteals444-310 (resized).png
    444_310_Assembled[1] (resized).jpg
    detail[1] (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider meSz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#60 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

From where I stood; this was stolen property.
    And it was theft.

You just reacted too quick on this Zitt. There was no sign of theft whatsoever especially when you looked and they had no inventory of said item. An easy phone call, which is what resolved this situation, would've resolved this without the public bashing.

I know Marco wouldn't pursue this but if it were someone else, it wouldn't be surprise if they went after you legally for slander!

#62 2 years ago

Good to see you updated the post title but it's still an asinine one! A lot companies list inventory they don't have. Go on Amazon and you'll find a deluge of items they don't have. Not to mention the fact that they showed they had none in inventory so your title is still inaccurate!

Also, Marco has let it be known that they have tried to build a "library" of pinball parts for reference purposes.

#65 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Facts aren't slander.

"had" being the operative word. Only a legal summons would have resulted in a damage assessment of theft.
    I get it; maybe I did over react. That said; at the time I didn't have a contact at Marco... no business relationship what so ever.
    So; you call it over reacting - I call it protecting my property.
    It's not unreasonable for me to expect a would be customer to contact me direct to discuss carrying a product before listing it or before using my images.
    I'm a pretty fair guy... and respect other people's property and opinions.
    I'm sorry you guys don't see this as a fair response to a problem.
    ----
    I just got off the phone with Marco ... he reach out to me directly- by phone as a result of this thread and discussions with HHaase.
    We each made mistakes in how this product was handled and hope we have collectively learned from those mistakes.
    I blew this out of proportion by not simply picking up the phone. As I stated; I didn't have a contact inside company and didn't have any understanding that the phone number on the site would connect me to a real human who could have resolved the issue.
    Marco did not actually receive the product and has de-listed it.
    HHaase did build 5 and delisted the part from his site.
    I'll work with HHaase to get the remaining stock and determine next steps.

Thanks for posting the outcome! Have a good one!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider meSz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/marcospecialtiescom-sells-stolen-property?tu=meSz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.