Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by bstyles
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Lately all the white rubbers I've been using are crap, put in some WICO 3' rings in & come back in 20 mins or so to see they have completely split, In a different game i used some PL 2' rings metal post to metal post up close to the timber side rail support, ball comes off the pop bumper onto the 2' ring & ball slams in the timber & sounds terrible, did some research to find out Marco has hes own rubbers made branded PRW, Any comments on PRW V's the other rubbers available.
    Hold back on the rubber jokes

#2 8 years ago

I use only PBR rubbers, learning this the hard and expensive way, but whatever, worth it in the end.

#3 8 years ago

I've been using PBL rings for a while now. Other than the extremely small post rubber that go over the tapered metal post (they sometimes split when installing)..I've never had to replace one.

I think I have some of Terry's rubbers that are 10+ years old and used 1000s of times (games)

#4 8 years ago

Try Titan's new silicone Competition Rubber. Its awesome. Various colors, and even the black plays like the fresh white rubber that ABC used to make. Highly recommended!

https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php

#5 8 years ago

I get all of my rubber here ebay.com link: ebay.com
    I have bought from Marco, Pinball Life, and Bay Area and PCX is the softest and longest lasting.

#6 8 years ago
    Quoted from skywalker:

Lately all the white rubbers I've been using are crap, put in some WICO 3' rings in & come back in 20 mins or so to see they have completely split, In a different game i used some PL 2' rings metal post to metal post up close to the timber side rail support, ball comes off the pop bumper onto the 2' ring & ball slams in the timber & sounds terrible, did some research to find out Marco has hes own rubbers made branded PRW, Any comments on PRW V's the other rubbers available.
    Hold back on the rubber jokes

Titan rubbers all day and twice on Sunday. I have played probably over 150 games on my machines after putting titan competition rubbers in and you cannot tell they have been used. If I was using regular rubbers, they would be dirty already.

They do not play like Super Bands AT ALL which is why I love them. Buy some for your slings and flippers and you wont be disappointed. After I used them for slings and flippers, I switched my entire games over.

#7 8 years ago

I am intrigued buy Titan's stuff, going to have to check it out.

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Other than the extremely small post rubber that go over the tapered metal post (they sometimes split when installing)..

This! I could not get them to work. Ordered Marcos and finished the job. I hope they fix that.

#9 8 years ago

I have had a few from pbr stretch out within a couple months of home use. I also noticed difference in color on certain sizes. I am going to try titans next for sure.

#10 8 years ago

I bought a ton a year ago that split in about a day... must be a bad mix out there.

#11 8 years ago

I like Marcos white rubbers better than most. PBRs work good too. I have found most of the rest not so good.

#12 8 years ago

I've been using Trojan since my teens.

#13 8 years ago

Regardless of the brand, the most important thing is that you are using them.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/marco-white-rubbers-prw-vs-others and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.