Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 92 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by lonnkor
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

T-shirt-1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mystic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Just placed an order with Pinballlife.

4 rainbow 555 wedge LEDs
    1 backbox lock
    1 coin door lock
    1 switch adjustor tool

Total w/ shipping from Marco: $40.75
    Total w/ shipping from Pinballlife: $25.20

Glad I did a side-by-side comparison. I'm sure some things are cheaper at Marco and I've spent a lot of money with those guys and I know they have great customer service... but...

#3 12 years ago

Surprisingly, shipping was only $1 more at Marco..

#9 12 years ago

All items were higher except the coin door lock. Those were exactly the same.

#27 12 years ago

I will say if I had placed my $40 order with Marco last night it would have shipped today, as it stands my order has not. However, it's not like I'm dying to install that replacement backbox lock by the weekend!

The search function on Marco could be better, just the general search engine I mean. If you type in "lock" the first couple things that show up are whole machines for sale.. huh? However, if you know to type in "lock and cam" (or is it "lock & cam") then the correct items show up. I usually try and find something similar to what I'm looking for and see what they call it, even if it's not the right part, then go back and do a search on that exact term.

Btw: Your search on "coin door lock" returns nothing. They must have their boolean values set to "AND" instead of "OR"

2 months later
    #30 12 years ago

I placed an order with Marco Sunday night and had shipment notification with tracking number at 7:48am on Monday. Standard 3-5 day shipping. I expect it will arrive today.

Their prices may be higher but I've never had a problem with shipping or customer service.

#57 12 years ago

Fwiw, order I made on Sunday night from Marco was in my mailbox today.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mystic.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/marco-vs-pinballlife?tu=mystic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.