Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 92 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by lonnkor
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

T-shirt-1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider melbourne.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 12 years ago

+1 for Pinballlife and Terry.

-1 for Marco, I have not been satisfied with my dealings with Marco so far. They are more expensive, they are slow to ship if you do not upgrade to 2nd day or better, and their website (the new one) is broken. Their customer service reps are also quick to get you off the phone even if the question was not answered forcing multiple calls (on your nickel).

#34 12 years ago
    Quoted from mystic:

I placed an order with Marco Sunday night and had shipment notification with tracking number at 7:48am on Monday. Standard 3-5 day shipping. I expect it will arrive today.
    Their prices may be higher but I've never had a problem with shipping or customer service.

Placed an order also on Sunday night, order (for in stock items) was not ready to ship until Weds (today). I talked to Steve yesterday said that the order would go out on Tuesday. Talked to Holly today and the order never went out, now I have to pay for 2nd day upgrade, to get my order on time. Your results will vary but simply put they placed the onus on me to follow up with them on a simple order. That is not good customer service in my book. I had to place 4 calls to them to get them to confirm my order would be shipping on time, in addition to paying for 2nd day.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider melbourne.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/marco-vs-pinballlife?tu=melbourne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.