Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by maddog14
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

motorola.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NextoPin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Anyone else have issues with your cart zeroing out? Whether I'm signed in or not, sometimes everything in my cart just disappears, it's really annoying when you spend a few hours picking out all your items and then having to do it all over again, and most times I don't.

I'm using Chrome, Maybe there are some settings I need to change to prevent this from happening? I thought if I created an account and logged in they would keep, but they aren't.

Any help would be appreciated.

#5 9 years ago

Sometime's it takes me a few lunch breaks over a couple days to get my order straight, I have crap in my amazon.com cart from last xmas! I don't get why it would clear over time especially if I'm logged into the site. I would think it would keep my cart info in my account.

I guess I'll take screenshots or cut and paste my cart into a word doc or something, at least then I wouldn't have to rely on my memory lol.

If it happens again, I'll send him a message. Thanks all.

#8 9 years ago

Don't get me wrong, I love Marco's, that's why I have cart's full of stuff. I don't think the items in your cart are considered sold or are being held, I could be wrong about that though.

Quoted from o-din:

Some vendors would rather sell their merchandise, rather than have it sitting in someone's cart.

If all the stuff disappears out of my cart, they aren't selling anything, are they? I've had carts full of hundreds of dollars in parts just vanish and sometimes I just say screw it and try again another day.

If it's an issue with Chrome, I'm ok with using a different browser for my ordering, but I'm pretty sure I've had it happen with IE also.

#15 9 years ago
    Quoted from Elvisinmypants:

Same thing happens to me. I view cart and shop in a different tab, so I can't forget what I want when I am ready to check out. If you don't refresh the cart tabs you won't loose them but will still need to reload the items into a fresh cart. It is a timeout and it sucks.

This is exactly it! I'm always opening new tabs to compare items. It's something to do with new or multiple sessions. I'll try not to open new tabs of Marco's and see it happens again. Thanks!

#24 9 years ago

I'm going to give FireFox a try next time.

#27 9 years ago

So this is possibly a compatibility issue with Chrome? Has anyone lost their cart with Internet Explorer?

#31 9 years ago
    Quoted from Elvisinmypants:

I've had the same problem with Firefox. I haven't tried Internet Explorer or Netscape, I'll fire up the 386 and check IE out, and the home pin website also, it will be like a trip to 1997.

Try Opera next. It fits on a floppy.

#35 9 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

I use chrome at work and IE at home. I'm still seeing an item that I put in my cart over 2 weeks ago from both browsers

3.5", 5.25" or 8"? I've got access to a burroughs 3500 computing system as well. how many punch cards?

The floppy is no good, I did make a backup on ticker-tape tho.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NextoPin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/marco-specialties-cart?tu=NextoPin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.