Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 85 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by nasco62
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P.Boy_Stern__.1.jpg
    P.Boy_Stern_.jpg
    P.Boy_Stern_.jpg
    Brunhilde.jpeg
    208577_1783148417593_1205944889_317334.jpg
    199263_1757811864195_1205944889_316981.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_rose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

I called my Pin Bud Andrew , he's Marco's Sale's Manager . I talked with him about this Forum, and said I got CoinTaker to Give a 10% off on Led's to the Member's. So Andrew said he will talk with his Boss'es and see if We can get a Discount on Part's as Well.. Drew said he would join up 2-morrow and his handle will be Palmentto Pinball ,,, Palmentto something ..

.... anyway,,, Any Discount ,, Is Alway's a GOOD thing !!!

#16 12 years ago
    Quoted from Brokedad:

Thanks BR .. (BTW I have a lady friend in Norway .. maybe I could get you a real viking helmet )

That would be Great !!! I would Pay for it, if so desired ..

No problem guy's.. I haven't Seen or Heard from Andrew Yet to confirm the Discount.. He said he would Join and see if Marc ( Marco ) would Approve the Discount.. I hope for All of Us it Get's Approved.. We'll see ...

#20 12 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

(BTW I have a lady friend in Norway .. maybe I could get you a real viking helmet )
    Be careful B_R!
    You might just get something "unexpected" in the mail as well...

.... LOL... Not if you Don't have my address !!! I send it to you thru the mail service Here.

.. Thanxx Brokedad

#23 12 years ago

I haven't heard SQUAT !!!! I'm ALL about try-n tho... I'll Pester Andrew again...

#24 12 years ago

Andrew Just gave me a Call ,,, A Discount of 5% is Now active ,,, type in ( Pinside5 ) in a Discount or Coupon area on the order-n page.. It's Good until Sept 1st .. Drew said he will see how the Sale's go,, after Sept-- The Disc- could be Higher..

#36 12 years ago

Thanks BR!! Still want to nominate you for Pinsider of the Month.

That won't be Necessary.. I see you have a Playboy Pin.. Would you like a HUO Stern 02 P.Boy ?

.... I can get my hand's on 1 Saturday.. It Look's just like the HUO that i had..

P.Boy_Stern_.jpgP.Boy_Stern_.jpg P.Boy_Stern_.jpgP.Boy_Stern_.jpg P.Boy_Stern__.1.jpgP.Boy_Stern__.1.jpg

#38 12 years ago

$ 1800.00 , maybe a lil-Cheaper.. I've bought several from the Collector.. He changes his Stock every 2- Yr's..

#39 12 years ago

Drew said he's had 15 order's with "Pinside5" added in the Discount Location since it came affect.. I do hope Everyone read's the Sticky's.. B_R

#41 12 years ago

The Topic Header say's it All ...... " 5 % Marco Speciality's " Pinside Discount !!! "

1 week later
    #48 12 years ago

I just left Drew a Voice message-- I didn't know there was a problem with the discount..

#49 12 years ago

Got an E-mail back,, here's his responce ..

" Kits are already discounted plenty. The code will not apply to any kits or shipping and handling."

.. I guess it's mainly for Individual or missanenious item's.. hey, It's better than Noth-n..

#50 12 years ago
    Quoted from SouthernBoy:

I LOVE Marco. Everyone is helpful and friendly. I live near them and have been there to pick up parts. They have pins in their office and they let me play them. I even got to look at Andrew's workshop and inventory. Marco is the BEST

Well . Tell Drew to sign-up !!! I haven't seen him on here yet..

1 month later
    #54 12 years ago

Yr Welcome F.M & Thanxx ,,, Welcome aboard !!

#55 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Andrew Just gave me a Call ,,, A Discount of 5% is Now active ,,, type in ( Pinside5 ) in a Discount or Coupon area on the order-n page.. It's Good until Sept 1st .. Drew said he will see how the Sale's go,, after Sept-- The Disc- could be Higher.. [8)]

Look's like the Discount is Almost up.. I'll give Drew a call to see if he will do it again ( a Longer period this Tyme ) B_R

2 weeks later
    #58 12 years ago

I finally got in touch with Andrew today,, Marco Will be Extend-n the Discount after Sept 1st..
    To those that have an Issue with order's ( Very few ) Send the Issue to a Sale's Rep ..
    I'm Sure they will Honor the Problem.. Yea , I have a Buzz goin on as i type,, and i speak my Mind.. These Pin Supplier's don't have to give these Discount's , but I'm Friend's with Most of them and i like to Help give PinHead's a Little edge.. B_R

1 week later
    #63 12 years ago

The More I can do for Pinhead's ,,,, The Better I feel !!!

#66 12 years ago

I just got an E-mail from Andrew of Marco Specialty's ,,, as Follow's ...

B_R ,

We had some confusion about the PinSide 5% PROMO code. Please inform the members of PinSide that the 5% PROMO code has been extended to September 30th. After that the code will expire.
    Thank you for what you do and keep up the good work.
    Thanks!
    -Andrew

--
    Andrew Palmer
    Operations / Sales Manager
    Marco Specialties Inc.
    Cell: 803.397.3520
    Office: 803.957.5500

#70 12 years ago

The other end :

B_R

Company Policy is not to run promotions continuously. At that point they are no longer considered promotions. We have something in the works that discounts customers based upon how much they spend with us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok ,, Ya'll better get what ya need before Sept 30th..

1 week later
    #75 12 years ago

I Talked with Terry at PinballLife to see if we could get a Discount .. He hasn't mad up his mind Yet.. He said he's got his Supplies at a Fair Market Price already .. I'm Work-n on him..

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider black_rose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/marco-specialitys-pinside-discount?tu=black_rose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.