Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 85 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by nasco62
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P.Boy_Stern__.1.jpg
    P.Boy_Stern_.jpg
    P.Boy_Stern_.jpg
    Brunhilde.jpeg
    208577_1783148417593_1205944889_317334.jpg
    199263_1757811864195_1205944889_316981.jpg
    There are 85 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 12 years ago

I called my Pin Bud Andrew , he's Marco's Sale's Manager . I talked with him about this Forum, and said I got CoinTaker to Give a 10% off on Led's to the Member's. So Andrew said he will talk with his Boss'es and see if We can get a Discount on Part's as Well.. Drew said he would join up 2-morrow and his handle will be Palmentto Pinball ,,, Palmentto something ..

.... anyway,,, Any Discount ,, Is Alway's a GOOD thing !!!

#2 12 years ago

You the man

thanks BR

#3 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

his handle will be Palmentto Pinbal

Pimento Pinball?

Thanks BR!!

#4 12 years ago

That would be EXCELLENT~! I buy 90% of all my pinball parts from Marco. I think they have the best website and I've been MORE than impressed with their customer service. ...hope it happens. THANKS BR~!

#5 12 years ago

This would be great, I actually have a favorable opinion of Marco unlike a lot of folks—at RGP especially. I get my parts quickly and they have a TON of stuff nobody else would bother to stock. I do tend to try and order parts from other places when possible as Marco is often a bit more expensive (though not always as many would lead you to believe) but as I'm sure you all know, trying to order everything you need for a teardown shop job from one supplier is nearly impossible.

#6 12 years ago

I LOVE Marco. Everyone is helpful and friendly. I live near them and have been there to pick up parts. They have pins in their office and they let me play them. I even got to look at Andrew's workshop and inventory. Marco is the BEST!

#7 12 years ago

Thanks for doing that BR, hope it pans out. I'm just about to do an order from them for a few Shadow parts...

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from jay:

I do tend to try and order parts from other places when possible as Marco is often a bit more expensive ...

Marco will match the advertised price from any legitimate vendor (eBay excluded). A lot of people do not know this.

#9 12 years ago

I have spent a small fortune there. I always get my orders within a couple of days from them. It would have been nice to have this discount when I was putting my DW back together.

199263_1757811864195_1205944889_316981.jpg199263_1757811864195_1205944889_316981.jpg 208577_1783148417593_1205944889_317334.jpg208577_1783148417593_1205944889_317334.jpg

#10 12 years ago

Great news BR thanks for your efforts!!!!!! Having a discount with Marco would probably get me back to using them for my parts.

Quoted from gweempose:

Marco will match the advertised price from any legitimate vendor (eBay excluded). A lot of people do not know this.

Count me as one of the ones that did not know this. Thanks for the info!!

#11 12 years ago

That'd be sweet ... I've never had any problems with an order from them. It'd be nice to see us get more discounts but in someway be able to make sure they are really being used by Pinside members and not just someone who got the code... then maybe the businesses don't care as an order is an order.

Thanks BR .. (BTW I have a lady friend in Norway .. maybe I could get you a real viking helmet )

#12 12 years ago

You can get a real viking helmet at www.MuseumReplicas.com But I think he wants one with horns.

#13 12 years ago

This is all great news. Thanks a bunch BR. Marco's is an excellent supplier and Im thrilled.

Quoted from jay:trying to order everything you need for a teardown shop job from one supplier is nearly impossible.

Im in total ageement here as I have never been able to purchase all the parts needed from one source. BR-if there was an honorary Pinsider of the month you would be my selection. Maybe we should start something like that.

#14 12 years ago
    Quoted from Brokedad:

make sure they are really being used by Pinside members and not just someone who got the code

As a business person who tires of coupons and discounts all of the time, it would be GREAT if we could come up with a special code that is emailed to members only. Thanks for thinking of that BD, must be sober for a sec there? lol

#15 12 years ago

Dear Lord that is one dirty Doctor Who Gonefishn! O_O

#16 12 years ago
    Quoted from Brokedad:

Thanks BR .. (BTW I have a lady friend in Norway .. maybe I could get you a real viking helmet )

That would be Great !!! I would Pay for it, if so desired ..

No problem guy's.. I haven't Seen or Heard from Andrew Yet to confirm the Discount.. He said he would Join and see if Marc ( Marco ) would Approve the Discount.. I hope for All of Us it Get's Approved.. We'll see ...

#17 12 years ago

(BTW I have a lady friend in Norway .. maybe I could get you a real viking helmet )

Be careful B_R!
    You might just get something "unexpected" in the mail as well...

Brunhilde.jpegBrunhilde.jpeg

#18 12 years ago

That would be great. I have had good luck with Marco recently as well.

#19 12 years ago

Pinball Life and Marco are the main two places I buy stuff. I only turn to other vendors when neither of them has what I'm looking for.

#20 12 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

(BTW I have a lady friend in Norway .. maybe I could get you a real viking helmet )
    Be careful B_R!
    You might just get something "unexpected" in the mail as well...

.... LOL... Not if you Don't have my address !!! I send it to you thru the mail service Here.

.. Thanxx Brokedad

#21 12 years ago

Hey B_R what's up?,Any word on the Pinsiders possible 10%?,A while back they offered,for 1 month a discount of 10% to RGP forum followers.
    Also Gorilla I could see how you would tire of coupons,discounts,special day this,special weekend that and so on,Hey man business is tough-I am selling this %^&* already at a loss,so buy it already.I don't have time to verify my loss right now.

#22 12 years ago

i do believe that i'll have to start writing off my pinballife and marcospecialties purchases off on my taxes soon enough ...lmao

#23 12 years ago

I haven't heard SQUAT !!!! I'm ALL about try-n tho... I'll Pester Andrew again...

#24 12 years ago

Andrew Just gave me a Call ,,, A Discount of 5% is Now active ,,, type in ( Pinside5 ) in a Discount or Coupon area on the order-n page.. It's Good until Sept 1st .. Drew said he will see how the Sale's go,, after Sept-- The Disc- could be Higher..

#25 12 years ago

Nicely done will try!

#26 12 years ago

thanks B_R

#27 12 years ago

I actually have to order a bunch of stuff from Marco. Perfect timing. Thanks, BR!

#28 12 years ago

Great BR !! we need to sticky this

#30 12 years ago

Thank you BR!!! Perfect timing for me too as I'm shopping out a pin

#31 12 years ago

Thanks B_R, I will be placing an order in the next week.

Time to make this a sticky post? Maybe a new sticky post for all pinsider discounts?

#32 12 years ago

Thanks BR!! Still want to nominate you for Pinsider of the Month.

#33 12 years ago

Yes, thanks! I placed my order a bit before 1PM (had saved my cart waiting to see if any sort of coupon code came through) and I've already received a notice of shipment and it's not even 2PM! It's possible that I could have my stuff saturday afternoon... though monday is more likely.

#34 12 years ago

That is better than what we had before. Thank you for working it....now we need to spend money to keep it active and possibily increase the %.

#35 12 years ago

Thanks for working this out-B_R,I just placed an order,no problem when entering the pinside5 code.

#36 12 years ago

Thanks BR!! Still want to nominate you for Pinsider of the Month.

That won't be Necessary.. I see you have a Playboy Pin.. Would you like a HUO Stern 02 P.Boy ?

.... I can get my hand's on 1 Saturday.. It Look's just like the HUO that i had..

P.Boy_Stern_.jpgP.Boy_Stern_.jpg P.Boy_Stern_.jpgP.Boy_Stern_.jpg P.Boy_Stern__.1.jpgP.Boy_Stern__.1.jpg

#37 12 years ago

Looks pretty nice, how much are they asking?

#38 12 years ago

$ 1800.00 , maybe a lil-Cheaper.. I've bought several from the Collector.. He changes his Stock every 2- Yr's..

#39 12 years ago

Drew said he's had 15 order's with "Pinside5" added in the Discount Location since it came affect.. I do hope Everyone read's the Sticky's.. B_R

#40 12 years ago

Someone should change the title of this thread to say its now active. I have been looking often and almost missed it.

#41 12 years ago

The Topic Header say's it All ...... " 5 % Marco Speciality's " Pinside Discount !!! "

#42 12 years ago

Just changed the title.

Again, type in "PINSIDE5" in the coupon/discount field during checkout.

#43 12 years ago

Nice saved me a few bucks!

#44 12 years ago

I just placed an order and the code doesn't work on everything. It didn't give me a discount on flipper repair kits....

The discount on specific items only??

#45 12 years ago

I remember it didn't give me the discount on them either when I placed my order a few months ago using the RGP discount.

#46 12 years ago

perhaps you have to talk with a salesperson ?

#47 12 years ago

i'd love 10% off marcos. i'm that close to buying a new replacement field for my DH. common yall!

#48 12 years ago

I just left Drew a Voice message-- I didn't know there was a problem with the discount..

#49 12 years ago

Got an E-mail back,, here's his responce ..

" Kits are already discounted plenty. The code will not apply to any kits or shipping and handling."

.. I guess it's mainly for Individual or missanenious item's.. hey, It's better than Noth-n..

#50 12 years ago
    Quoted from SouthernBoy:

I LOVE Marco. Everyone is helpful and friendly. I live near them and have been there to pick up parts. They have pins in their office and they let me play them. I even got to look at Andrew's workshop and inventory. Marco is the BEST

Well . Tell Drew to sign-up !!! I haven't seen him on here yet..

There are 85 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/marco-specialitys-pinside-discount and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.