Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by schudel5
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

egg_(resized).jpg
    #1 7 years ago

Hey Guys,

I am wanting to place an order through Marco but the shipping to Canada is $200.00 !!!!!!!!!!! Thats so Crazy.`Does anybody know a way around this

#2 7 years ago

Order from Pinball Resource

#3 7 years ago

they do not have everything I need....

#4 7 years ago

Move to Montana.

j/k

#5 7 years ago

You can order through Starburst/Playdium (they'll tag it on to their order). They mark it up a bit, but overall, I believe it comes out cheaper for ya. Once they recieve, they'll fedex or purlator courier it to you.

#6 7 years ago

ya maybe i will fax in a request from Playdium and see what it will cost....

#7 7 years ago

Oh man I would love to move to montana... BEAUTIFUL place

#8 7 years ago

I was offered help from a fellow Pinsider.... Mission accomplished!!! Thanks Pinside!!!!

#9 7 years ago

Glad someone was able to help you!

Just curious what kind of order was it that shipping was 200$. Seem a bit nutz.

#10 7 years ago

International buyers pay nuts prices for pretty much everything when it comes to pinball. I ordered a ramp decal from australia because they are the only ones making it. Total cost $40 bucks after everything was said and done.

#11 7 years ago

I guess. I was going across the border once as a kid with parts to replace my clutch. They saw the boxes of parts gave me a huge hassle. Made me fill out forms and leave parts at border and I could pick up on my way out.
    The border security said oh yeah smuggling auto parts is big business as parts are much more in Canada. I always found that wierd it's not like we are on different continents. It's all North America.

And the border is funny as it all depends on just the people in security. Going across once for a greatful dead show and they trashed my vehicle searching for drugs, but did not say anything about the 50 or so greatful dead shirts my buddy brought in his army duffle bag to sell.

#12 7 years ago

Don't forget all the promises of the North American Free Trade Agreement.

"Barrier-free trade over the boarders!!!! (Well, barrier-free as long as you are sending jobs to Mexico.....)"

#13 7 years ago

US border agents are only worried about 2 things coming into the USA: Drugs and Kinder Surprise eggs. Everything else is legal.

#14 7 years ago
    Quoted from schudel5:

US border agents are only worried about 2 things coming into the USA: Drugs and Kinder Eggs. Everything else is legal.

If we could only get the NRA to lobby for Kinder Eggs!

What if we tell them that they are candy mortar rounds?

egg_(resized).jpgegg_(resized).jpg

#15 7 years ago

They also worry when you get in the US and tell them you are going to a pinball show. Apparently that raises red flags and worried looks.

#16 7 years ago

Went through Hell trying to import Kinder eggs for resale.......I gave up!

2 weeks later
    #17 7 years ago

Kinder eggs.... Are you kidding me!!!!! Why the hell cant you guys get kinder eggs?!?

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from toasterman04:

Kinder eggs.... Are you kidding me!!!!! Why the hell cant you guys get kinder eggs?!?

Choking hazard. Some USFDA law back in the 1930s states it's illegal to sell a confectionery product that contains a non-nutritive object UNLESS the trinket has functional value. Not exactly sure what that means...maybe a knife or razor blade would be okay, I guess.

Because, you know, we don't have better things to worry about in this country...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/marco-shipping-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.