Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

macro-drop-targets (resized).JPG
marco-black-drop-target (resized).JPG
marco-yellow-drop-target (resized).JPG
download (resized).jpg
Punk_drops (resized).jpg
1877f1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 7 years ago

I always look at what I am buying before ordering it.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from Gatecrasher:

Yeah I hate it when the picture matches the actual product.

Be forwarned when buying pinball parts off e-bay and it includes the slogan, "this is the actual item you will receive" .

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from FlipperMagician:

I looked these up at PBR, $4.00 a piece. Deal with the restocking fee from Marco, order from PBR for $48 bucks and you still have $12.00 left over for shipping from them and have what you falsely expected from Marco.

I saw the same thing and figured he'd have a much easier time dealing with Steve Young.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from Rillo:

is about the mislead of the add, they should say not with hot stamp on it!!

When you saw the pic of the blank targets, did you call and ask if they were stamped before ordering them?

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

The original hot stamped targets for Punk exist from PBR. That is exactly what they sent me when I ordered from them recently.

I noticed PBRs website doesn't show a pic or specify hot stamped on Punk. How did you know what you were getting before you ordered them? Or did you just assume they were.

#30 7 years ago

Marco been berry berry good to me.

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from Scribble:

Not sure what the argument is here.

When you do your homework and check around the website you get the drop targets for cheaper is a good argument.

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from Scribble:

I don't even understand what you are talking about. These are not the correct drop targets.

You don't understand English? Marco's website includes pictures and part numbers of what you are buying. A blank can be used to replace a stamped target. Sure it says Punk, but the pics show blanks. If you don't bother to look at the pics or ask questions or look around to see if it's going to be cheaper another way then you are just plain lazy.

Now go troll your own ass!

#40 7 years ago

I think if you bring it to their attention that the single target price is cheaper, they will probably do something about it. It's all in how you bring it up to them. I've found pricing errors and they had no problem adjusting it.

#44 7 years ago

Bottom line is if you have any questions about what goes on a Gottlieb, you ask Steve Young from PBresource and he is usually the best source for Gottlieb parts and is usually cheaper too.

But you can't get everything there, and Marco is the most complete supplier of whatever else you might need and they do a flat rate shipping of $9.95 no matter how big the order. Marco is the only place I buy rubbers from as theirs are far superior than everybody elses.

Between the two, there is rarely an occasion for me to buy anywhere else because both outfits customer service has been second to none for me. Just getting your shit together before you order eliminates these kind of problems.

#58 7 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

You are incorrect. This is exactly what it says on PBR's site, top of their drop target page:

I stand incorrected.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/marco-bad-customer-services?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.