Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

macro-drop-targets (resized).JPG
marco-black-drop-target (resized).JPG
marco-yellow-drop-target (resized).JPG
download (resized).jpg
Punk_drops (resized).jpg
1877f1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AtTheArcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

These are the correct drops for the game and the ones that PBR sells. They are hot stamped and not decals. Marco should either take back the incorrect blank ones they sold him, free of charge or send him the proper targets.

But the website that he ordered from clearly shows them as blank targets. Even if these targets were hot pink with clown decals on them if the OP bought them from Marcos with a stock photo of hot pink targets with clown decals with them then that's what he should expect to receive, right? I don't see the issue here. It sounds like the OP received exactly what was pictured on Marcos site. He said in his post "I bought a set of Gottlieb Punk drop targets from Marco as show on website". Maybe the OP is leaving out some information here but based on what's been said so far I don't see the issue.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AtTheArcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/marco-bad-customer-services?tu=AtTheArcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.