(Topic ID: 15960)

Marco Alert

By Firebaall

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Hello_,,.gif
    bebe3.gif
    DSC00009_1.jpg
    laughing.gif
    DSC00025_.jpg
    DSC00024_.jpg
    DSC00023_.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdojaq.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#54 11 years ago
    Quoted from indypinhead:

I miss the "old Marco".
    They no longer do price matching.
    They no longer ship the same day you order. Now they wait a couple of days before they ship.
    I agree, their new web site sucks. I like the old version MUCH better.

I decided to order from Marco for the first time last Monday night(May 7th). I ordered 3 in-stock parts, it still has not shipped(they say it will ship today, May 14th).

Hmmn, I wonder what happened to the "It will ship within 72 hours" if we are really busy. I order from PBR on Tuesday, I have it Thursday. 48hrs to Chicago, that includes pick, package, and ship.

Some businesses live & breathe customer service, some are just another service for the customer.

#70 11 years ago

Well, Paul from Marco did just reach out to me through a PM and did give me some answers and a resolve to the delay in my shipping. They do realize it should have never taken this long(Again, it's only been 8 days, but the website states 72 hour turnaround, max).

It's good that someone is watching the community and was good enough to reach out. I will give Marco the benefit of the doubt and will use them again when needed.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdojaq.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/marco-alert?tu=vdojaq and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.