(Topic ID: 15960)

Marco Alert

By Firebaall

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Hello_,,.gif
    bebe3.gif
    DSC00009_1.jpg
    laughing.gif
    DSC00025_.jpg
    DSC00024_.jpg
    DSC00023_.jpg
    There are 105 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 11 years ago
    Quoted from txstargazer3:

I ordered 5 Silverjet balls

let us know how those balls are... everytime I go to order some they show out of stock

#102 11 years ago

no company is perfect all the time. I have ordered from Marco, Bay Area Amusements, Pinball Life, Pinball Resource, Mad Amusements, etc. and have had great dealings as well as a few misplaced or incorrect orders.

p

#103 11 years ago
    Quoted from APOLLO_13:

let us know how those balls are

They look great! Real nice finish to them and they are nice and bright with no milkiness or cloudiness to them. I'll buy them again.

#104 11 years ago

I ordered a rubber ring kit, and it was off by a four pieces. You would hope that these kits would be perfect, especially when you want to get a machine done and back together.

When I called Marco about the discrepancy, they were great. Shipped what I needed right out. I was impressed with their customer service. Have ordered a few times since then, product shipped immediately. Nice People.

Prefer the website the way it was before the changes...

Pinball Life, Cliffy, MAD, Planetary, have all been great as well.

#105 11 years ago
    Quoted from Firebaall:

Integrity seems to be the casualty of this hobby.

Not stating this directly at anyone but I've seen this throughout the entire hobby in the last couple of years, one reason I've bowed out for a while...

There are 105 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/marco-alert/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.