(Topic ID: 333065)

March Pinball Madness. You can buy 1 new game, what is it? (poll)

By Haymaker

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What new game are you most interested in owning”

• Scooby Doo 8 votes
      11%
    • Foo Fighters 21 votes
      30%
    • The Godfather 8 votes
      11%
    • Galactic Tank Force 11 votes
      16%
    • Pulp Fiction 13 votes
      19%
    • Bond SLE 2 votes
      3%
    • Queen 1 vote
      1%
    • Spinal Tap 1 vote
      1%
    • Final Resistance 5 votes
      7%

(70 votes)

#1 1 year ago

So an unprecedented amount of announcements came this month as well as some offerings just before. Curious to see peoples take. If you can only buy 1 of the new games, what would your choice be? This might be tough for some of you high rollers, but play along. 1 game and it has to be new. You've got unlimited funds but space for 1 game. What are you picking and why?

Note: Wasn't sure if I should put Queen, Bond SLE, and Spinal Tap on the poll or not, but for now I figure they are in the mix and should be included

#2 1 year ago

For me, its still foo fighters. I love the theme, and I think its got the best art. Overall I think its the best package as far as fun, features, sound, and bang for your buck. GTF has me very interested, but so far for me, the choice is still easy

#3 1 year ago

FF, but not really fair to compare because it's the one game of these that I've been on a list for since last summer.

#4 1 year ago

Foo Fighters. I have no space but that would be my choice. The layout looks great, the game looks fun, the design is awesome, it’s got the right balance of mechs, the band members are very nice people, the Stern team is awesome and it’s priced ok. I hope I can free up some space for it in the future.

#6 1 year ago

Final Resistance! (Just announced last week and should be in poll).

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Final Resistance! (Just announced last week and should be in poll).

Good call, I felt like I was forgetting one!

#8 1 year ago

GTF. Love how udderly ridiculous it is!

#9 1 year ago

bond because i bought one which is what i suspect is happening with the foos blowout

#10 1 year ago

Buying none at this point. Will play them and see what's what as I get the chance. But if you were offering me one game for free, that I had to keep and couldn't flip, it would be Pulp Fiction. So that's what I voted for.

#11 1 year ago

FF for sure with PF close behind but those things will not ship until end of year at the best. They can't even get CC done.

#12 1 year ago

If you are giving me a free game i want it to last a long time because I don't buy every NIB game that comes out. I have to say GTF. I think that has the potential to stay in a collection long term. Of all these games I want to play the most it would be PF. I just don't think it would be a game I would turn to over and over again. Right now its Halloween. I will say that I'm not too interested in buying games sight unseen ever again. I love Halloween but my wife hates it. I bought that one without playing it or her playing it. She loves CCr and plays it the most. At least that game we were able to play the original first.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/march-pinball-madness-you-can-buy-1-new-game-what-is-it-poll?hl=spyroftw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.