Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by DCFAN
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinslut.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Any NCAAB fans in here?! If so what team you pulling for?
    I would like to see the overrated Zags make a run.(dont think it will happen)

#3 11 years ago

Thats exactally what im thinking island! Just getting tired of the same teams pulling it out.

#4 11 years ago

I cant believe there are not more college basketball fans in here!

#6 11 years ago

A UNM fan!!!! Awesome to see one of those in here! I would love to see a MWC team go far, go to love what Alford has done with the team in such a short time. Go Lobos!

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

Alford has done amazing work. He's quite the coach.

Totally agree!!! I cant believe I forgot about the LOBOs, screw ZAGA im going all in on UNM and Alford!

#10 11 years ago

It is a shame! especially when a team with 20 losses gets in!!! I could think of a hundred teams that should be in that spot over Liberty!

#11 11 years ago

I also would have to agree with you that NFL is first and NCAA basketball but I would add college football in at third

#12 11 years ago

I could talk Pins and Sports alllll day.

#13 11 years ago

Anybody have faith in SLU making a move in the Tourney?

#17 11 years ago

I dont have much faith in SLU just because they dont have much tourney experience. Butler is the obvious choice to go the furthest for A10, then VCU, and SLU.

#18 11 years ago
    Quoted from Craig:

I live in Durham, NC, so you can guess what school I'm rooting for. Sort of like cheering for the Yankees, I know!

Booo UNC!!! This is a mid-major forum only!!! Ha ha just kidding Craig, UNC is a young team that is really coming around late in the season and well have a great run in their bracket.

#20 11 years ago

NC State??? which one?

#25 11 years ago

I love a good upset game!!! I hope there are a lot this year

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinslut.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/march-madness?tu=pinslut and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.