Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by DCFAN
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Any NCAAB fans in here?! If so what team you pulling for?
    I would like to see the overrated Zags make a run.(dont think it will happen)

#2 11 years ago

I think Indiana and Louisville have the best shot out of the whole field but i would love to see one of the mid-majors win it all...

#3 11 years ago

Thats exactally what im thinking island! Just getting tired of the same teams pulling it out.

#4 11 years ago

I cant believe there are not more college basketball fans in here!

#6 11 years ago

A UNM fan!!!! Awesome to see one of those in here! I would love to see a MWC team go far, go to love what Alford has done with the team in such a short time. Go Lobos!

#7 11 years ago

Alford has done amazing work. He's quite the coach.

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from jar155:

Alford has done amazing work. He's quite the coach.

Totally agree!!! I cant believe I forgot about the LOBOs, screw ZAGA im going all in on UNM and Alford!

#9 11 years ago

i watch sports constantly , i enjoy NFL football the most, then NCAA basketball...

March Madness is awesome..

I was watching the Belmont vs Murray St game on Saturday night, we had family over and they thought i was nuts...Those teams are both really good and it's a shame that one had to lose. Belmont won but Murray State sure deserves to play in the tournament more then alot of teams

#10 11 years ago

It is a shame! especially when a team with 20 losses gets in!!! I could think of a hundred teams that should be in that spot over Liberty!

#11 11 years ago

I also would have to agree with you that NFL is first and NCAA basketball but I would add college football in at third

#12 11 years ago

I could talk Pins and Sports alllll day.

#13 11 years ago

Anybody have faith in SLU making a move in the Tourney?

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinslut:

Anybody have faith in SLU making a move in the Tourney?

maybe you and i should just talk offline since nobody else cares

yes! St Louis, VCU, Butler, Temple all the top A10 teams are pretty good; even Xavier

#15 11 years ago

I went to Syracuse, so I support the Orange through and through. However, their play this month has given me almost no hope that they will go far in the tourney.

#16 11 years ago

I live in Durham, NC, so you can guess what school I'm rooting for. Sort of like cheering for the Yankees, I know!

#17 11 years ago

I dont have much faith in SLU just because they dont have much tourney experience. Butler is the obvious choice to go the furthest for A10, then VCU, and SLU.

#18 11 years ago
    Quoted from Craig:

I live in Durham, NC, so you can guess what school I'm rooting for. Sort of like cheering for the Yankees, I know!

Booo UNC!!! This is a mid-major forum only!!! Ha ha just kidding Craig, UNC is a young team that is really coming around late in the season and well have a great run in their bracket.

#19 11 years ago

Actually, UNC is in Chapel Hill. There's another university that is located in Durham...

#20 11 years ago

NC State??? which one?

#21 11 years ago

Duke

#22 11 years ago

Duke is playing great as of late, but i don't think they will win it all...they are not physical enough to win it IMO....

they will probably get a #1 seed unless they dont make the championship game in the ACC tourney, then they probably get the highest #2 seed which might put them with Gonzaga which is a nice bracket to be in i would think..

#23 11 years ago

Duke pretty much lives or dies with the three-point shot. They have been consistently excellent with Kelly back in the lineup, but one cold shooting game against an inside team would end their run. We'll see...

#24 11 years ago

It's a great time of year - I really enjoy watching the tourney games.

#25 11 years ago

I love a good upset game!!! I hope there are a lot this year

#26 11 years ago

Michigan State Spartan here! Go Green!

#27 11 years ago
    Quoted from 2000_Alum:

Michigan State Spartan here! Go Green!

How good is Payne...i love how is game has come along this season...

by the way , why does Valentine get so many minutes??? i know he brings toughness but that's about all he brings or is it me?

#28 11 years ago

SEC checking in here. Go Gators! We started the year strong, and now we are doing the opposite of peaking. Need to get our act together to even get through the beginning rounds.

I like Louisville to win it all. Zags are overrated and won't do well in the tourney IMO...

-Wes

#29 11 years ago

Bearcat fan! Love to see them make a run but I think two rounds and out, if they get there. Cincy fell apart mid January and haven't been the same since. Louisville has a great shot and they would be my next choice.

#30 11 years ago
    Quoted from islandpinball:

How good is Payne...i love how is game has come along this season...
    by the way , why does Valentine get so many minutes??? i know he brings toughness but that's about all he brings or is it me?

Payne is amazing! When he decides to take over a game he is unstoppable. Still has a tendency to disappear offensively when we don't go to him, but he really has a motor and can do a lot of things on the defensive side of the ball. Really hope we don't lose him this year.

Valentine is getting a lot of minutes because of a) the Brandon Kearney transfer earlier in the year, and b) the injury to Travis Trice. Because of those two reasons, we are really thin at guard and Izzo had no choice. He proved himself a bit and has been valuable off the bench. Kid is a true freshman and has a TON of talent, but needs to learn to value the ball a little more by dialling back the flair.

#31 11 years ago

I'm an NC State fan and live in Cary....just down the road from Duke and UNC. I'm heading to Vegas next Wednesday for March Madness. No better place to be if you are a basketball fan for the first week of the tournament.

#32 11 years ago
    Quoted from nlrobert:

I'm an NC State fan and live in Cary....just down the road from Duke and UNC. I'm heading to Vegas next Wednesday for March Madness. No better place to be if you are a basketball fan for the first week of the tournament.

Congrats. That should be a blast. For the record, I was rooting like crazy for NC State when they won!

#33 11 years ago

Watch out people!! New Mexico's Lobos and the Mountain West Conference are coming!!

Lobos deserve a #2 seed!!

#34 11 years ago

Great win by the Lobos. Top team in the toughest conference in the nation by RPI.

#35 11 years ago

Tonight, Louisville is the best team in the country.

We 'll see how they fare in the tournament.

#36 11 years ago

There, I fixed it for you

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/march-madness and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.