Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 99 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by kruzman
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0087 (resized).JPG
    halo 2 (resized).jpg
    halo 1 (resized).jpg
    20170512_191339 (resized).jpg
    HPIM1607 (resized).JPG
    HPIM1606 (resized).JPG
    HPIM1601 (resized).JPG
    HPIM1598 (resized).JPG
    HPIM1597 (resized).JPG
    HPIM1596 (resized).JPG
    sns5 (resized).jpg
    sns4 (resized).jpg
    sns3 (resized).jpg
    sns2 (resized).jpg
    ron n dizzy (resized).jpg
    me at whorehouse (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 99 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

APRIL List of Playfields available

Added: 2017-03-07 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (April 20th, 2017) • Ended: June 1st, 2017
    Condition: New (selling multiple, business)

Price

$ 800 (OBO)

Open for offers

Here is the updated pf availablity list for april 20. All pf's listed are NOS (new original stock) or new reproductions. Each pf comes with its own story of scratches or undimpled or many other things that could effect a 30 year old or so pf. So their is a price for as is, a price for cleared, or a variety of services I can do to it. Trades are very welcome

AC/DC both preimum and pro
    Twilight Zone nos
    Shadow nos
    Dirty harry nos
    Sttng nos In studio getting cleared
    NO FEAR nos
    Attack from mars nice mirco repro
    Jackbotnos
    Funhouse nos diamondplate cleared by me
    Bally Star trek cpr cleared by me
    Monster bash NOS!
    Judge dread nos
    Popeye
    Bally Playboy cpr
    Gameshow nos
    Road Kings nos
    Star wars episode 1 nos
    DE star wars
    Centaur cpr in studio getting cleared
    Tale of arabian nights cpr
    Corvette gold cpr
    corvette nos
    Strikes and spares both nos and cpr gold
    NBA fastbreak nos
    Fish Tales cpr
    FIRE nos
    Batman forever
    Batman dark knight
    DE Royal Rumble WWF
    Ted Nugent
    Rolling stones LE
    Joker poker cpr gold
    transformers
    Wiz of OZ
    speakeasy
    Simpsons pin party set
    Indy Jones 4
    Wheel of fortune
    CSI
    Spring Break
    Skyjump
    World champ
    Team One/ Kicker
    Knockout gottlieb woodrail. I also have new pf for this title
    Lucky strike
    Bumper pool
    Dragon EM
    car hop
    monte Carlo
    contact.
    Fathom cpr

The following pf's are in the studio getting cleared and will be available
    Black knight set cpr
    Amazing Spiderman gottlieb
    Indiana Jones restoration
    I wont have prices for these until they are complete.

Please contact me for info. I will describe the problems with each pf, even if you dont ask that question (there are a lot of people that sell pf's and dont point out the problems).
    clearcoat service is available on all of them and I also offer drill and dimple service for over 200 titles.
    shipping anyware is no problem except australia where it cost between 450-550!

Thank you for 10 years of support!!!!
    Kruzman

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are kruzman's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to kruzman's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Galesburg, MI, US

#2 7 years ago

Also I have a metallica pro and preimum. Both are unused but were partially populated and then stripped at the factory. The pro has 2 chips and the preimum has some scrtaches in the area below the flippers from being stored next to a a pf with t nuts which scratched.
    They are owned by a customer friend, and I will get a price from him in case anyone is interested. great opertunityt for wall art, and insurance incase your pf wears fast. My preimum is wearing pretty darn fast with the stock finish.

#3 7 years ago

The price on the metallica pf's is 575 each.

#4 7 years ago

I have a older Stern Galaxy.The pf is getting pretty rough.What would it cost,(ballpark) to send it to you for restoration??Thank-you for your fine service!!

#5 7 years ago

pm sent re Black Knight

#6 7 years ago

Do you have a flight 2000

#7 7 years ago

sorry, I do not have a flight 2000 for sale. I do have a new one in my game!

#8 7 years ago

I might be interested in the DE Star wars, can you send me pictures or a description?

#9 7 years ago

hulk almostdone (resized).jpghulk almostdone (resized).jpg

#10 7 years ago

Sweet looking Hulk.
    That playfield always makes me think that the fist by the flippers is getting ready to puch the hulk above there in the nuts.

#11 7 years ago

Here is the "pay the morg special" for the week:
    NOS transformers. The stock clear has some dust in it. Of course this was not mentioned when I bought it. $400 great wall art, and who knows in 10 years may be worth $10,000 if optimus prime dies. shipping in cardboard is 55 unless on the west coats then 65.

#12 7 years ago

pic

trans1 (resized).jpgtrans1 (resized).jpg

trans2 (resized).jpgtrans2 (resized).jpg

trans3 (resized).jpgtrans3 (resized).jpg

#13 7 years ago

Bump for the k-man

#14 7 years ago

I am getting a lot of interest in the TAFG pf. The price is 2000. The colors are diffrent than a regular TAF. It could be used in a taf, but I am getting pretty tired of people expecting me to lower the price because they only need a regulat taf.

#15 7 years ago

The price on tafg pf seems fair. I wouldn't lower the price. It must be one of the few left in this world.

#16 7 years ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

I am getting a lot of interest in the TAFG pf. The price is 2000. The colors are diffrent than a regular TAF. It could be used in a taf, but I am getting pretty tired of people expecting me to lower the price because they only need a regulat taf.

So wait, you mean to tell me you won't trade me your rare TAF gold for my regular one!?! I would also want $100 and a reach around!

#17 7 years ago

what chris was saying is true. One person wanted to trade even his taf pf for my tafg pf. he was dead serious. then he upped the offer to add 300 to the deal, I am guessing I would be paying for the shipping too. There must be something in the water.

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

what chris was saying is true. One person wanted to trade even his taf pf for my tafg pf. he was dead serious. then he upped the offer to add 300 to the deal, I am guessing I would be paying for the shipping too. There must be something in the water.

THATS MORE THAN I PAID FOR THE WHOLE MACHINE!

#19 7 years ago
    Quoted from Rock914:

So wait, you mean to tell me you won't trade me your rare TAF gold for my regular one!?! I would also want $100 and a reach around!

First you would have'ta loan ron $100 so he could give it to you and reach arounds are his specialty after clear coating playfields stop in today just 3 miles off i-94 for both

#20 7 years ago

Here is what I looked like the year before I became a "pf artist", and 12 years plus 90 lbs, minus all hair.
    Everytime someone says " thats more than I paid for the game" I say congrats, and I pull out more hair

me at whorehouse (resized).jpgme at whorehouse (resized).jpg

ron n dizzy (resized).jpgron n dizzy (resized).jpg

#21 7 years ago

ALSO. many many people saying they will take the IJ pf when I am done. I picked up a couple cores to restore. They are a huge amount of work to get to my expectations, which is to make the pf look amazing as it is, not after most of it is covered by parts and plastics.

Here are some pics of the last one I restored
    http://s419.photobucket.com/user/kruzman/library/IJ%20complete%20resto?sort=3&page=1

Here are some pics of the last core
    ebay.com link: 1993 WMS INDIANA JONES Pinball Machine Playfield IJ

I dont know the price until they are done, it depends on how many hours it took and how it came out. around 2600.
    Just in case you looked at that core on ebay, add 650 for a clearcoat, and then add for the time it takes to restore and that is the cost I will charge.
    Thank you for your support
    kruzman playfields

#22 7 years ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

me at whorehouse (resized).jpg

That whorehouse wouldn't happen to be squeezed between a Dunkin Donuts and a Subway, would it? A little mid-Expo slap & tickle?

#23 7 years ago

yes, sounds like someone else knows the area's hot spots!

#24 7 years ago

Wouldn't happen to have a de simpsons hiding back in the corner you've forgot you had

#25 7 years ago

DE simpsons

#26 7 years ago

sorry I wrote a reply and it got deleted when I tried to post. it has happened twice before. DE simpsons are rare but out there, but there is the thing, the wood they used then or possibly the sealer used before the printing to level, whatever the reason this title planks really bad. The best pf;s are full mylared, and then it is just th eoutside of the mylar that needs to be fixed up.
    My records show that I sold th eonly one I had not last summer but the summer before for 700 shipped. I remember it was full mylar, so it didnt need really anything. I dont know if it ended up getting cleared or not.;
    I saw a nos fathom is selling for 1600 the other day, so I am going to wind down this part of my business to just collecting for me. when I have to pay 1600 for a fathom, I need to add 200 for me so 1800. The most I would feel comfortable selling for would be about 1300 on that title. Its the same thing that happened with thelast couple pf's I bought. I paid so much i feel greedy selling them. after talking to sellers, what I have found is they look at the highest that pf has sold for, and that is where they price it. If that is the case, th eprice of pf's is going to skyrocket. Lets not forget that stern and cpr and mirco raise their prices when they see that everything else is selling for more.
    I have about $50k in pf's in stock, and more than half I have owned for over 6 years. I dont mind because I love pf's, but I dont make enough to pay the rent on the studio, and it looks like health care will be going back to the good old days. So I will stop buying the rare stuff that is hard to sell, like ted nugent. To me its awesome to be able to have it, and I may install it, but it is one of those titles where I hear "Thats more than I paid for the game".
    So in the future I am only going to buy stuf that is priced so that I can sell for a reasonable price, and titles that will sell in less than a year. That is not many. My dream is to be able to squirril them away until I need them in the far future.
    so there is the long answer to the simpsons question.

#27 7 years ago

I had a couple people contact me this weekend, who were thinking of buying pf's that were for sale from others and they wanted to get my opinion, as well as spiciffic questions about them. I enjoy that stuff, and always say that I am a pf advocate. I dont want to get involved and bogart a sale, but that may happen if they buyer dosent realize how much dimpling cost, or if that is actually a nos and not a reproduction.
    So I wanted to say if you ever have a pf question, feel free to ask me privately. Also I think I may start a thread like the ones vid does on how to do whatever. I havent read his stuff, so I dont know anything about them, but please let me know privately or you can post if you would be interested in reading tips about pf's from buying, and what to look for, as well as nos vs reproduction, or questions about restoring and clearing yourself. let me know if you would be interested or just think I am another know it all who has no actual friends and wants to feel like I am important since I have 6000 friends on facebook. (That is an example. not a fan of facebook)
    Looking forward to hearing what you all think. since most people wont see this because of the tread topic, I will give it a week or 2 for the word to spread. cheers, kruz

#28 7 years ago

Re: The Strikes and Spares PFs -

I know CPR dimples. Are Bally NOS PFs dimpled....drilled? What are you asking for both the CPR Gold and the NOS?
    Thanks -

#29 7 years ago

The nos strikes and spares are drilled and dimpled. priced at 575 and 500. they both have planking in the top arch area that is under the big metal arch. the area with the art work or ball play is in great condition, and not planked. here are pics of the 575 pf. My camera is shot so these pics were taken with a 5 year old dumb phone

sns2 (resized).jpgsns2 (resized).jpg

sns3 (resized).jpgsns3 (resized).jpg

sns4 (resized).jpgsns4 (resized).jpg

sns5 (resized).jpgsns5 (resized).jpg

#30 7 years ago

I have some pfs to add to the list for sale. I am selling for a customer.
    CPR star trek that I cleared and went thru and tweeked out. 1450 with the mod that lights up the engines on the enterprise
    A new unused NOS star trek back glass, flawless , amazing condition with polished stainless bottom lift channel. It is the one with the movie uniforms $425
    cpr plastic set $145 for star trek (bally)

A nos Funhouse pf that is nos DP, and I clearcoated, and put a lot of time in to. Very nice. so it is cleared, drilled , dimpled, beautiful $1900

He left a NOS Indy Jones with a nos mini pf to be cleared unless someone makes a good offer on it. I am pretty backed up right now so it is going to be a couple months before I can get to it.
    Also what we both believe to be a nos monster bash. With my experience i am 99.5% positive it is NOS and not a repro. Anyway I was told to sell either or both if I get a good offer before I get in to clearing them.

My NOS Shadow was finally delivered. it is beautiful and flawless... but not dimpled $1175. I dont have a pf to make a template right now. Its a beautiful example.

#31 7 years ago

Thank you for the reply and pics. Very tempting. The machine was a wreck electronically and was left without the PF glass under someone's carport for who knows how long. The cabinet is in awesome shape, but the PF is wrecked. And somebody mylarred the lower area from the outhole to the 1 pin AFTER it was ruined. I have it running and may take it as-is to sell at SFGE in June, but if I decide I'm going to keep it, I'll need that $575 PF. Hopefully you'll still have it when I make up my mind. Thanks again. Chuck.

#32 7 years ago

I would read a thread about what to look for and so on. I would think anyone would love to be able to utilize anything someone with your knowledge would pass on.

#33 7 years ago

Re: Insane's reply. That is what I thought, and what I would like to do, I just dont want to look like a douche know it all. I think I may give it a try. Sounds like fun. Also it gives some meaning to the one dimensional life I have lived for 12 years.

#34 7 years ago

kruzman

Would you ever consider starting a playfield grading service? I have thought about this for some time now. With all the crap being bought and sold and not many that know what they have or what they are buying this could be a valuable service. At least to some of us.

We have people grade coins, cards, comics, etc... I know I would feel very confident in buying a PF with a grade or a write up from you. That playfield to me would be more valuable.

I know I have talked with you privately about this, I really feel this is a needed service that only a handful of people could really provide.

#35 7 years ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

I just dont want to look like a douche know it all.

Don't worry about that. We love that here.

As far as Chris's grading idea, Ron is obviously qualified and could grade playfields for quality and finish.
    The issue I see is that other folks always want to accuse someone of being biased. Since Ron is in the playfield business, there would without doubt be someone who would claim that a given grade was not fair or accurate. That is not a slam at Ron in any way, but just something that would happen to anyone who offers that service, especially anyone in the same business themselves. I think it might still be a workable idea, but there would inevitably be haters.

#37 7 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

Don't worry about that. We love that here.
    As far as Chris's grading idea, Ron is obviously qualified and could grade playfields for quality and finish.
    The issue I see is that other folks always want to accuse someone of being biased. Since Ron is in the playfield business, there would without doubt be someone who would claim that a given grade was not fair or accurate. That is not a slam at Ron in any way, but just something that would happen to anyone who offers that service, especially anyone in the same business themselves. I think it might still be a workable idea, but there would inevitably be haters.

good point

#38 7 years ago

TAFG is no longer for sale, and Uncle ted, the wack master, wack em and stack em, great white buffalo, the motor city madman, most obnoxious knuckle head to think he has the brains to debate politics, NUGENT, is sold. Bummer, I liked that pf and game.
    soon as ol ted chocks on a peice black horned rhino, and dies that pf is solid gold!

#39 7 years ago

How much are you asking for the Data East symtar wars?

#40 7 years ago

Ha ha, stupid auto correct...I meant data east star wars

#41 7 years ago

I do have a NOS DE star wars, which is the only nos I have ever seen since focusing on pfs 12 years ago.
    price is 875. If you have futher questions, send me a pm.
    cheers, kruz

#42 7 years ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

Re: I just dont want to look like a douche know it all.

Well mr douche do you have a 8 ball pf laying around that you haven't chopped into firewood

#43 7 years ago

Actually I have a really nice one here I can send home with your wife heheheheheheheheheh

#44 7 years ago

Funny and I can't wait for the next line

#45 7 years ago

I finally got the NOS shadow that I have been waiting to be delivered. Its condition is perfect, meaning if you are not in to clearcoat you could install as is and it would look like a new game. I know a lot of things are called perfect that are not.
    But it is not dimpled. so... if you Have a used shadow pf that is sitting around doing nothing, I would like to borrow it or buy it or trade it whatever. It dose no damage to make a template from it, so I will be happy to ship both ways. I can ship it back in a nice 2 pf's wood shipping container. They are great to have around. they have the packing materials allready and packing will take you 3 minutes. So there is one way

#46 7 years ago

I just got a 1950 gottlieb KNOCK OUT, licenced repro by wade krauss. he only made a handfull of them and I thought the one I had 2 years ago was the last one that was not installed. This one is flawless.

I also wanted to include some pics of the complete hulk. Notice the inserts! Also the star roll overs are not jammed up with clearcoat. PROFESSIONAL

HPIM1596 (resized).JPGHPIM1596 (resized).JPG

HPIM1597 (resized).JPGHPIM1597 (resized).JPG

HPIM1598 (resized).JPGHPIM1598 (resized).JPG

HPIM1601 (resized).JPGHPIM1601 (resized).JPG

HPIM1606 (resized).JPGHPIM1606 (resized).JPG

HPIM1607 (resized).JPGHPIM1607 (resized).JPG

#47 7 years ago

if one day you get a nos MM

#48 7 years ago
    Quoted from colonel_caverne:

if one day you get a nos MM

I wonder if there are some of those from MMR for you? Is there a difference besides the history?

#49 7 years ago

Don't know.
    and i prefer a nos than a repro. however, i would restore mine (not so bad at all) if i don't find a nos at a fair price.
    but as MM is my favorite, i would be happy to find a nos if possible

#50 7 years ago
    Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Don't know.
    and i prefer a nos than a repro. however, i would restore mine (not so bad at all) if i don't find a nos at a fair price.
    but as MM is my favorite, i would be happy to find a nos if possible

NOS, MM, and fair price is not something you'll ever find

There are 99 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/march-list-of-playfields-available and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.