(Topic ID: 3140)

Many thanks BD...finally had a chance to enjoy those pics in detail!

By iceman44

13 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by jonnyo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 13 years ago

Now that's what I'm talking about....Are there any machines you can buy and one of those pinball babes come with it!

#2 13 years ago

You are welcome .. I'm always looking to add to that collection I've made over the years. One or more of them is my lady but I will never say which.

#3 13 years ago

I'm confused...maybe I missed something?

#4 13 years ago

Well which ever one it is I'm jealous!

#5 13 years ago

where can i see

#6 13 years ago

What a TEASE..... :PWho wants to be on BD"S mailing list?.....raise their hand!

#8 13 years ago

BD, take your pictures and make a calendar with them, you could make a fortune. I had a friend do this as a joke gift for Xmas and the calendar actually came out great, although the pictures he chose were a tad offensive to all senses.

#9 13 years ago

C'mon now ... like always anyone who wants the pinbabe picture collection just needs to send me a pinmail message with an email address of where to send the 6.7MB WinRar file.

I might make a calender using Hallmark Card Studio deluxe or some program but I could not sell it. I'm sure someone owns the "rights" to many of those pictures.

Feel free to share the collection with anyone you want on any forum. If you have any I don't please send it/them to me.

#10 13 years ago

Thanks BD! That was inspiring. Good way to start the day.

#11 13 years ago

Inspiring! ha!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/many-thanks-bdfinally-had-a-chance-to-enjoy-those-pics-in-detail and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.