budweiser_budvar_czech_imported_424_hd.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_director.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 11 years ago

I'm sure that, somewhere, there is some kind of service that can act like a middle man protecting both parties. A holding company of sorts that won't release money until product arrives, but ensures a cashier's check is being held in confidence for the seller. If not, maybe I just threw out a million dollar idea...

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from pinballcz:

Why are you so paranoid guys? You think here in Europe we are scumbags, swindlers and hustlers?

No, of course not. We've seen some great deals happen from overseas. Anytime large amounts of money are on the table where it's difficult to actually physically go and see the property in question, people have to be careful. Here in the US we get scams all the time through email, craigslist, etc. so it's conditioned in our culture to be cautious, but by no means paranoid or discriminatory.

1 month later
#65 11 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

I wish there was a viable/safe/cheap way to get everything here but there does not appear to be. Even if you're a totally honest person, there is just too much room while all these machines are exchanging hands in transit to get damaged/lost/stolen.

Trust me when I say that EVERYONE here on Pinside would love to buy your entire collection but that might not be possible simply due to location...

Yes, definitely wish there was a safer way. If you were in continental US, I'd book a Uhaul and be headed your way now with a reasonable cash offer in hand. But, unfortunately, having $50k+ tied up on a lot of variables is a huge risk most are going to be scared to gamble on.

That being said, if any of you deep pocketed guys do want to take the gamble, there's a few on here I wouldn't mind having

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 19.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

3,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Harrisburg, PA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_director.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/many-pinballs-for-sale-in-the-czech-republic?tu=the_director and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.