budweiser_budvar_czech_imported_424_hd.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 11 years ago

Hello,
i have many pinballs for sale in the Czech Republic.
I have The Addams Family, T2 Judgment day, 2x Roadshow, Demolition Man, Johnny Mnemonic, 2x Dirty Harry, Rollergames, Police Force and more.
I want to know your opinion. Is it possible to sell these pins to US? I mean with the shipping costs is it even worth trying to sell these pins here or on eBay?
If any of you is interested, feel free to contact me.
Thank you for any advice.
For pinballcz
Dominik

#2 11 years ago

TAF is the only title listed even possibly worth shipping.

#3 11 years ago

what about monster bash, totan, ToM, TZ, AFM, medieval madness?

#4 11 years ago

Can you throw in a wife with purchase?

#5 11 years ago

Well, Roel seem to have little problems selling from overseas into the US...might be worth contacting him to get the pros & cons.
Doc

#6 11 years ago

Container with a price tag for the whole lot.

#7 11 years ago

One problem you will have is that many here in USA will be cautious about buying from overseas.
There is concern that money would be sent, but no pinball machine would arrive over here.
Not bashing, just mentioning one of the hurdles to overcome.

#8 11 years ago

serious offers pls via mail, this is becoming a little chit chat, thanks to TheFamilyArcade

#9 11 years ago

I sent many pinball machines to Germany, Austria and Switzerland. I can make pictures of all machines, before sending them...

#10 11 years ago

Are you going to post some pictures of the machines you have?

#11 11 years ago

I dont know how if you prefer buying pinball machines restored and refurbished or "as it is". For example Germans like to buy machines dirty and untouched so they can do the work by themselves...

#12 11 years ago

yeah, can i do it here, or upload it to some web like picasa, etc.?

#13 11 years ago

says "attach images" if you look below where you type in your post.

#14 11 years ago

yeah but i believe these forums have limitations to pictures size and resolution and i want you to see detailed pics.

#15 11 years ago

i wouldn't buy overseas.

but as far as selling to a US buyer, sure...you'll find people who love to risk their money and time, on the hopes of flipping a buck. i don't.

#16 11 years ago

Post some prices ?

#17 11 years ago

I'm sure that, somewhere, there is some kind of service that can act like a middle man protecting both parties. A holding company of sorts that won't release money until product arrives, but ensures a cashier's check is being held in confidence for the seller. If not, maybe I just threw out a million dollar idea...

#18 11 years ago

We are trying to make suggestions to help you establish some credibility and create interest.
How about a few pics of you standing by some of your machines.
We can worry about all the detailed pics later.
What city are you in? We are gonna need more info and pics.

#19 11 years ago

I have account on flippermarkt.de where i sold about 5-6 machines. Why are you so paranoid guys? You think here in Europe we are scumbags, swindlers and hustlers? I dont want money first, we can do a deal somehow, its just how we arrange it, i wouldnt see a problem in this. I added pins which i have to my collection, check it.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from pinballcz:

Why are you so paranoid guys? You think here in Europe we are scumbags, swindlers and hustlers?

No, of course not. We've seen some great deals happen from overseas. Anytime large amounts of money are on the table where it's difficult to actually physically go and see the property in question, people have to be careful. Here in the US we get scams all the time through email, craigslist, etc. so it's conditioned in our culture to be cautious, but by no means paranoid or discriminatory.

#21 11 years ago

EDIT: wait for the video, it is being uploaded

#22 11 years ago

No--absolutely not. I've done lots of deals across the Atlantic. The concern is that IF a deal goes south, the one holding the $ is in the better position by far--who wants to chase somebody down in another part of the world?

#23 11 years ago

If you look through other "for sale" threads in this forum you'll see the buyer almost always posts pictures. That's why we are asking for pictures. It's perfectly normal and reasonable.

#24 11 years ago

I've bought container pins before and it's not impossible.
Shipping might be in the $2K range for a container of 24-30 pins. That's under $100 per game.

There is a local guy here that organizes a similar deal through a trustworthy Italian dealer/op.
I've seen pics posted of everything from MM, CC, MB to lesser titles like the ones originally listed. With the cost spread across several games and buyers, it is possible, but pricing has to be reasonable considering the risk of not being able to physically see each game.

My CC just arrived from Italy a couple of weeks ago.
If you plan to restore, this is still a good option and one of the last viable markets for reasonably priced routed games... but there are plenty of horror stories too.

#25 11 years ago

(in the energetic female voice from CV): IT'S POPCORN TIME!!!

#26 11 years ago

We are in no big hurry. Just post some pics when you get a chance and we will take a look. Nobody called you a scumbag. Chill out.

#27 11 years ago

Some pinballs which havent been restored yet.
I have a question. Do you prefer restored refurbished pins, or do you want to do the work by yourself?

1.jpg1.jpg 2.jpg2.jpg 3.jpg3.jpg 1.jpg1.jpg 2.jpg2.jpg 3.jpg3.jpg

#28 11 years ago

Can you post a full list of games please? I'm after a few of the less popular titles.

#29 11 years ago

Guys, to be honest i didnt expect this amount of replies, i got many mails from you and im a bit overwhelmed ))
Here is video of game room, these pins are carefully and professionally restored.
Sorry, but i recorded video as portrait by iPhone, and i have to upload it as it is, youtube wont let me to upload it rotated

#30 11 years ago

That is a very nice collection!

#31 11 years ago

group buy, where a container is shipped somewhere in central usa and ship to pinsiders from there. pay the person a fee to ship from within the usa.

#32 11 years ago

These are BULK unshopped pins that are available to buy right now
2xDirty Harry
2xRoadshow
The Addams Family
Demolition Man
BK2K
T2:Judgment Day
Champions Pub
Congo
Johnny Mnemonic
Video is the collection, these pins are not for sale right now. 4.jpg4.jpg

#33 11 years ago

Bring em' back! The more over here the better.

#34 11 years ago

Any guys on the east cost want to go in on them all? I'm in for anywhere between 2-6 of them depending on price. If so pm me.

#35 11 years ago

I know of a guy in Maryland who ships out containers of jukes to England - I guess that sort of thing is 'in' right about now .
point being bulk is the way to go when shipping even though it bypasses must of the collectors /owners still would be interested in the cost of shipping 1 or 2 pins to the East Coast of the U.S. Mid Atlantic region

#36 11 years ago

Send you a PM

#37 11 years ago

ship them to germany or the netherlands

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from pinballcz:

serious offers pls via mail, this is becoming a little chit chat, thanks to TheFamilyArcade

Didn't take you long to figure him out!

Love Prague. Been there many times. Good luck with the sales.

Dan

#39 11 years ago

How many women can you fit into a container that already has 30 pins in it? Is that against the law or anything?

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from MrWizzo:

Dan

hey, sounded fishy when he mentions Police Force and Rollergames before MM, MB, etc. just having a little fun. he's working it out. Why don't you go to prague and broker this thing? Win-win!

#41 11 years ago

Hello again,
ive been digging a little and i found out the prices for my pins are good, much better than in the US.
But what kills most of the deals is shipping cost and me paying the income tax.
Its best for me if there is somebody who can have a container for good price or who lives in Europe.
Otherwise these pins are more expensive for you than you can find in US. Sad bud honest.

#42 11 years ago

Yea, the days of getting really good deals on containers of pinball machines are long gone.

#43 11 years ago
Quoted from pinballcz:

Hello again,
ive been digging a little and i found out the prices for my pins are good, much better than in the US.
But what kills most of the deals is shipping cost and me paying the income tax.
Its best for me if there is somebody who can have a container for good price or who lives in Europe.
Otherwise these pins are more expensive for you than you can find in US. Sad bud honest.

Dominik, that's one sweet collection you've got. If you lived next door to me, I'd stop over and make you an offer you couldn't refuse. It's an ocean separating us that makes things difficult.

#44 11 years ago

Yes. One badass lineup for sure

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

How many women can you fit into a container that already has 30 pins in it? Is that against the law or anything?

Dude, you off the meds again?

Dan

#46 11 years ago

In United States you play the pinball. In my country, your balls get played in the pen!

#47 11 years ago
Quoted from joestro78:

In United States you play the pinball. In my country, your balls get played in the pen!

So Texas has seceded from the Union? Jail reference? Not following.

Dan

#48 11 years ago
Quoted from MrWizzo:

Dan

They have the best dirty Hookers in Prauge....

YEE HA !

Road trip !

Plane trip !

Boat trip !

#49 11 years ago

Just a bad reference to a bad Yakov Smirnoff joke. I have been watching far too much MST3K lately.

#50 11 years ago

geez...Yakov Smirnoff....Hookers.....No wonder pinballcz thinks Americans are bigoted against Europeans....Yakov is Russian not Czech, by the way.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanford, CA
$ 27.99
Rubber/Silicone
Comet Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 320.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 84.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

$ 29.00
$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 26.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/many-pinballs-for-sale-in-the-czech-republic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.