11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by kwiKimart
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I listed a lot of parts on eBay, some NOS and some used, many rare and very hard to find parts, and some good deals.

I will be listing more over the next day or two.

ebay.com link: glendeleon

#2 11 years ago

LMGDAO at the Elvira "Boob Apron"... wow...

#3 11 years ago

I am surprised no one has bought the $143 worth of brand new Cointaker LEDS for $99 yet.

I'm sure someone will.

#4 11 years ago

If they were all 555's I probably would have. Personally I just can't stand those 90 degree bulbs and my only game that needs 44's already is full of LEDs.

And let's face it...what are you going to do with 21 purple bulbs unless you have a Bride of Pinbot?

#5 11 years ago

Interested in some plastics , but no shipping overseas?
    That's a shame.

#6 11 years ago

Bump...

More parts added, including 2 DMD Displays working 100% as well as other parts.

International Shipping is now available on all auctions.

Will be listing a TOM motor and gearbox assembly shortly, those are impossible to find, and also have 2 TOM trunk opto boards.

Just trying to sell of all the extra parts I have collected over the last 8 or 9 years.

#7 11 years ago

$99 for a silver IJ keychain?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/many-nos-and-hard-to-find-parts-listed-on-ebay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.