Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by jpitchjr
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Does anyone have an idea where I might find a manual for a Gottlieb Stock Car? I have been looking but not having an luck locating one?

#2 11 years ago

Steve Young's Pinball Resource

www.pbresource.com

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from jpitchjr:

Does anyone have an idea where I might find a manual for a Gottlieb Stock Car? I have been looking but not having an luck locating one?

Yep, you have to buy them. Steve Young holds the copyrights so they aren't freely available like from other manufactures.

#4 11 years ago

I tried Steve and he said they don't have manuals for that machine because it is to old. I was hoping someone knew of some place else.

#5 11 years ago

You're only hope is someone with the manual will copy/scan it and send it to you.

If anyone out there has one please help JP.

#6 11 years ago

I believe what Steve Young meant was that Gottlieb did not print manuals for pinball machines back in 1969. All that would have been available would be a schematic.

#7 11 years ago

Yes KenLayton has it right,
not all pins have manuals and a lot of ppl assume they all do.
thats why if your game has one you should go out and get one - they make life/ repair so much easier. When you get into wood rails or flipperless pins if your lucky you might find a wiring diagram - but a different animal indeed

#8 11 years ago

I was able to get the schematic from Steve Young,which was great, but I am thinking the way to go is to try and find someone and have it scanned, like Garrett mentioned. If anyone knows of someone else with a Stock Car machine that might be able to help me, please let me know.
Thanks to everyone for all the feedback! You guys are very helpful and just reading all the post on all the different forums is a wealth of knowledge.

#9 11 years ago

I did find a Cue Ball Wizard PDF on a website a few months ago but now I can't find it. Lucky I saved it!

#10 11 years ago

What web site? Maybe I might get lucky

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 7.50
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/manual-for-gottlieb-machines and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.