6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by LTG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

In an effort to get into the 90's Mantis Amusements has got a FaceBook page.

I'll be posting NEW product announcements and will offer some discounts there. Like us and get in on the action.

Get there early and often !

https://www.facebook.com/mantispinball/

Thanks for all your support !

Kerry Stair

Mantis Amusements

#2 6 years ago

Nice!

#3 6 years ago

Kerry is da man!

#4 6 years ago

Kerry is one of the people keeping this hobby alive. Thanks for all your great work!

#5 6 years ago

Gave me a pretty darn good deal on my Pinbot. Two thumbs up from me.

#6 6 years ago

Kerry's stuff is top notch and better than factory specs.

#7 6 years ago

Kerry has been making great products for many years. Often way better than the originals.

LTG : )
    Disclaimer : I still feel bad that some little old lady from the beauty shop hit and run your black truck.

#8 6 years ago

Whenever I find a rare part - I work with Kerry to get more out there. He does a fantastic job making better than NOS.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Whenever I find a rare part - I work with Kerry to get more out there. He does a fantastic job making better than NOS.

So true. Kerry has helped many a pinball machine, long before all the parts we have available now were around.

Williams A-19940 Bracket Assembly comes to mind.

LTG : )

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mantis-amusements-gets-facebook and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.