Screenshot 2022-09-07 7.31.07 PM (resized).png
Lies (resized).jpg
F4D4DDD8-C77A-45BE-BEA9-0BFF2D407B56 (resized).png
MANN3 (resized).png
Manny (resized).jpg
D460B81D-3899-4843-B04A-7F7FC3A29E6D (resized).jpeg
719475B6-C989-4C46-A3C0-DF5ABD6C3328 (resized).jpeg
5C961D05-F425-4C0A-BFEA-C601A9392902 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rvalkenburg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 2 years ago

Deleted

6 months later
#148 1 year ago

There are many stories over the years about this guy... It is a shame what is happening to this hobby, that all people are trying to do is scam people and make a buck. When trying to buy a Circus Voltaire, they both would not budge and lost the deal over $300. Now keep in mind, like the above posts, one Ad on FB for the game but you don't get that game with a color screen, etc... you get a different game, which is the one listed by his partner on Pinside. So the price of a ColorDMD and you will not sell. And I know where the game came from, it's a small world in the pinball community so I know what they bought it for. Or using other people's photos for their own Ads, just shady business practices. I am sure I will get threatened with another lawsuit for saying this.

1 week later
#165 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny10:

Ron V, you are really an odd guy. You call me to buy a CV from me. I tell you that the wrong pics were listed on the one social media site and tell you which is correct and give you the correct price. I also as a sign of good will give you $1500 off of the price of the game to make you happy and perhaps put an end to your never-ending drama. You are seriously like a 16 year old girl. You then call my partner and try to beat him up for another $300, because a kind gesture means nothing to you. I even texted you when someone offered me a better deal for my game to give you the chance to get the game you wanted. I of coarse took the other deal since I did not hear back from you. Now you want to come on here and bash me for no reason. Get a life man. That is what I get for trying to be nice to a crazy person.

Just a few corrections to your "truth" with the real Truth. You never told me which was the correct game in your FaceBook AD, that was your partner Mike. The only reason I asked him was the Ad he had here on Pinside showed a different game that you had on Facebook. Second, you were not giving me a $1500 discount, you and Mike both had the Cirqus Voltaire listed for $11,999 (Facebook & Pinside), you told me, as Mike did the lowest you would go is $11,000 and I made an offer of $10,700 because it did not have a ColorDMD which your Ad showed having one and Mike said you guys could not go that low (attached screenshot of message), so where did you get that your being a nice guy and giving me a $1500 discount?

As for text messages, yeah your messages go to trash as your not worth talking to. I have no issue talking with Mike, your partner, as he seems to be much better dealing with the public.

Word of advice, stop posting Ads with wrong photos (or other peoples photos) and provide full transparency and maybe people would not give you such a hard time, it's not hard, set up the game and take a picture in your "OWN" location. Also, how about actually learning how to fix machines the "Correct" way and stop cheaping out on machine repairs and still asking over inflated prices.

As for the "crazy person" and "16 year old girl" comments, thank you, I appreciate the kind words from a kind individual as yourself. Truly shows the character of your person to keep a conversation professional.

Screenshot 2022-09-07 7.31.07 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2022-09-07 7.31.07 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2022-09-07 7.49.45 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2022-09-07 7.49.45 PM (resized).png
#184 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny10:

Thank you for at least being normal. It is very aggravating to work hard for something, and then have people spreading lies about you and creating this BS for no reason. Ron V it is because he is a washed up hockey player that is frustrated because he may not be a virgin, but he will always look like one. He just hates any competition .

Those are very hurtful words Manny, surprised coming from a kind person... Those comments and the "crazy person" and "16 year old girl" comments are slanderous, right? Hmmm, will have to talk to my legal department about that tomorrow.

And believe me, you are no competition for me, which is why I would never do work for you, even after asking me hundreds of times.

#185 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny10:

Freddy, or are you using a fake name ?? If you know me, you know where I am. Come get some

So I am voting for this being the best comment of the evening.... "Come get some"

#187 1 year ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

I recently purchased a very nice Batman 66 premium from Manny. Things have changed and I asked Manny to buy it back from me and he immediately said no problem. I have full confidence he will follow through as he has purchased a handful of games from me without issue. Stay tuned.........

Wait... What? So you know I have to ask... How much were you paid for this endorsement?

#202 1 year ago

Saw this today on FB....Another example of transparency and disclosure. Is this a CG Monster Bash CE remake (stated in the Ad) or is this an original Williams version? The Williams speaker panel is a dead giveaway.

Or is this another example of grabbing whatever photo is available to sell an overpriced machine?

Screenshot 2022-09-09 8.53.49 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2022-09-09 8.53.49 AM (resized).png
#206 1 year ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Just want to point out that this might not be what you think it is.
My MBr CE had a decal of the Williams logo on the speaker panel. This COULD be one of those.

Was your machine NIB? Because I know they did not come from CG factory that way. I have seen many CG machines on locations and friends game rooms including having one myself, they never had a Williams logo it was either blank or later runs had the Chicago Gaming name.

Just adds to the aspect of disclosure concerns, any oddity will be called out when not being forthcoming in general.

Screenshot 2022-09-09 4.46.55 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2022-09-09 4.46.55 PM (resized).png
#209 1 year ago

Now as a "Retailer" shouldn't they be providing the buyer with an invoice showing the collection of PA Sales Tax?

#211 1 year ago

So wait, what happened to Manny's buy back guarantee?

#212 1 year ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

Haha. I will be paid my money back for the pin which is good enough for me to justify this endorsement. Although the return has not happened yet - I will keep everyone up to date on my customer experience (play by play style) lmao

Where is the play by play? Looks like you did not get paid back for this game since you isted it...

#214 1 year ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

Manny is currently on a pinball trip lol - and I have zero patience for anything.
He says he is buying it back and it’s currently wrapped in my house awaiting this buy back

Then why do you have an AD to sell it here on Pinside? Just in case the Manny gold plated guarantee falls through?

#220 1 year ago

So I wonder who this new guy is that bought 18 games,

1 week later
#222 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Wow! Here it is again. Manny10 and Smith1369 selling the exact same game with the exact same pictures. While I wait to be called a liar and be threatened to have legal action taken against me, here is your proof below.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/140590
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/134948
Screenshot for further proof.
[quoted image]

I always love how people list their million dollar perfect HUO games, even mention the shooter lane condition, but never post a photo of it.

#223 1 year ago

Wow! Here it is again. Manny10 and Smith1369 selling the exact same game with the exact same pictures. While I wait to be called a liar and be threatened to have legal action taken against me, here is your proof below.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/140590
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/134948
Screenshot for further proof.
[quoted image]

Also, I still wonder, being a "retailer" and selling that many games, are they collecting and reporting PA Sales Tax? I wonder, is the PA Department of Revenue cool with this kind of activity?

#226 1 year ago

I'm all for sharing buying and selling experiences both positive and negative, but forever and always let's leave the IRS out of this. Nothing would kill the hobby faster for everyone. I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy.

As a hobbyist, buying and selling is not typically an IRS or State tax related issue, just like selling your goods at a garage sale. But selling dozens of machines per year, offering buy back guarantees, etc... and making legal threats regarding damage to the "business" is not a hobbyist and I am all for IRS and PA Department of Revenue involvement.

#228 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Do any of the major resellers pay taxes on this sort of thing? Genuinely curious now

I know Todd at TNT does

#237 1 year ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Start a new topic, as it's a new and different issue all together.
-Mike

It's not a different issue, this entire thread tells the real picture, if you break it up just defuses the situation. More people need to actually speak up on this thread, I know many people have been screwed over, including many new customers.

1 month later
#244 1 year ago

So a bit of a different topic....
Has anyone heard if the one who must not be named ever opened their onsite arcade location?

#248 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Details are posted on the Lights out Facebook page

Yes, and the best part is he will not disclose the actual location. He finally posted the location...
"120 Pine Road. It is in a strip center behind the brothers pizza and behind the 711 that is on the same road as St. Marys hospital. We are taking the 3 retail spots next to the Dollar store on the corner totaling just under 9000 sq ft."

But there is no Pine Road in Langhorne, based on his description it is North Pine Street and 120 would be across the street next to the Exxon gas station, instead, if it is in the strip next to the Dollar General store it would be 170-190 which are the addresses in that strip.

So again I call BS, because what he is telling people is not accurate, from the street name, the number, etc...
And posted as of yesterday.. "we are starting the buildout this week, and should be open in 3-4 weeks. at least partially open that is" So that would be December 11, 2022.

1 month later
#250 1 year ago

Any one recently bought a game from Lights out Pinball, I have a general question for you, please PM me.

#252 1 year ago
Quoted from spikelou2:

Is this thread dead ..where is the near store .with the 100 games

The last Post on FB stated opening in "Construction on our showroom started about 3 weeks ago. We now anticipate opening in mid February.". Also he posted "I am looking for 1 or 2 people to help with shopping pinball machines, adding mods, and doing light repairs to pinball and arcade games."

Maybe you can apply for the position?

#259 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny10:

I was just at the ladies house . she is perfectly happy, and you have no clue what you are talking about

So is it true that TNT had to fix the Corvette game after the woman purchased it from you?

#265 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

this is quickly falling off the rails again
would make a hell of a Netflix documentary though

The best part of the entire thread is the use of the term "Slander" over and over as there is a complete lack of understanding and sheer ignorance as to what that term even means. The proper term would be Libel which is a defamatory statement in writing, Slander is a defamatory verbal statement which is almost impossible to win a Slander case.

#272 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny10:

if anyone is doubting that the response was truly from my customer , i’ll put $15,000 in cash that it is truly that person, and i surely did not and would not create a fake account .
So, Ron, Tommybit, and satanpuff, if you would like to place a wager on it, i’ll bet either one of you, or all 3 of you 15k that she is the actual customer that bought the Corvette machine for her son. and that Freddie/Tommybiy flat out lied in this thread once again, and her response proves it ..

Wow, $15k wager... Wouldn't you be better served to hold onto that $15k for end of the year PA sales tax filings? Plus last I checked online wagering without a Gambling license is illegal.

#278 1 year ago
Quoted from spikelou2:

Anyone looking for a centuar.. I bought it locally from a well know seller .. price I think is fair . I’m looking to get the money back I paid for it …
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/147334

Does not look like anything was done since you purchased it, original caps on the driver board, wrong Lamp Driver board, no LED grounding mod, etc... Typical work from the well known seller you bought it from. Are those alligator clips connected to the bottom speaker?

#288 1 year ago
Quoted from toddtuckey:

Hi everyone...its about time I chimed in now.
This is Todd Tuckey from TNT Amusements. The "lady" mentioned above who bought the Corvette is REAL. I am talking with her right now on the phone and she is chuckling about all this fuss! Her son Max is also real and he is autistic, and the two of them frequently rent TNT out for a one hour private play...and as a matter of fact they are coming over at Noon for an hour of free play!
Frank moonlights (no issue with me) and works on the Corvette for her when needed. We refer dozens of people a week to various local repairmen all the time to help them out!
I am co-existing with Manny...he called me a couple days ago to tell me about his soon to be opened arcade. There is plenty of room for more arcades--its the only way our hobby will survive, if more people become interested. I will no doubt get some of manny's pinballs in trade for ours, like he will of mine. Competition is always there and always will be. And yes, it adds to the frustration of paying the daily expenses...I have pulled so many rabbits out of the hat over the years.
And with the strong help of the Good Lord, I have survived for 44 years, while others have fallen by the wayside due to retirement, death, bankruptcy, loss of interest, Covid, etc. TNT is still here, and will continue to be, and with over 32,000 machines sold, over 25,000 private parties held, and over 22,000 party and game customers served, thousands of parts sold and shipped, will continue to jump over the roadblocks that will always happen. I always love hearing people tell me they were ten years old when they had their party at TNT and now are back with THEIR ten year old!
And to close, as Frank Sinatra once sang.... "That's Life!"

Todd is definately right, we need positive influences in the hobby, but to be honest, it will continue if we have it or not. I have been servicing arcades, pins, jukeboxes since the 1980's, the hobby will continue no matter what.... You just need to lead clean living, pay your taxes and always look forward.

#294 1 year ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

It would have been icing on the cake if the "mom" would have also offered Shasta and lunch meat. What's an autistic kid have anything to do with anything other than at PHOF?

WFT does this even mean.....
Thank you for reminding me to post this Public Service Announcement...

Kids... Stay in school and get a good education and just say No to Drugs!!!

#295 1 year ago
Quoted from spikelou2:

I did not do any work to this game . I did use alligator clips to connect an external subwoofer . If you know some looking to buy it trade into my game please pm me . Manny maybe you have have a buyer for me .. lol

Sorry, I do not know anyone that would pay $6299, or anywhere near that, for that Centuar and I could also never recommend it knowing who you got it from.

Good luck with the sale, great title but its history crushes the value. Manny would give you top dollar for that game...

1 month later
#299 1 year ago

Not dead... just waiting

1 year later
#309 16 days ago

Say it's not so... a liar and a fraud?
Not sure about your assessment of his partner, as he goes along with the master plan as well, knowing exactly what is taking place.

Quoted from pinfin:

Manny is a STONE COLD LIAR!!! There are MANY other people out there to do business with-just move on. I got screwed and will not be back. His fraud with me was in the couple of hundred so, not as much as the many others I have read about. His partner Mike is a great guy. so, if you deal with him, its fine but, Manny is the best most convincing liar you will every meet!!! If he says its not going to rain, RUN-do not walk for an ambarella.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 20.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 99.00
Cabinet Parts
Gizmorama Pinball

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Machine - For Sale
Meriden, CT
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.00
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rvalkenburg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/manny10-and-lights-out-pinball-taxi-upside-the-head?tu=rvalkenburg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.