Screenshot 2022-09-07 7.31.07 PM (resized).png
Lies (resized).jpg
F4D4DDD8-C77A-45BE-BEA9-0BFF2D407B56 (resized).png
MANN3 (resized).png
Manny (resized).jpg
D460B81D-3899-4843-B04A-7F7FC3A29E6D (resized).jpeg
719475B6-C989-4C46-A3C0-DF5ABD6C3328 (resized).jpeg
5C961D05-F425-4C0A-BFEA-C601A9392902 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freddy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 2 years ago

How pathetic !
business owner downvoting an unhappy customer Instead of making the situation right!

511E5FE2-07FC-4C3F-8738-DAEC0D352C92 (resized).jpeg511E5FE2-07FC-4C3F-8738-DAEC0D352C92 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#23 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

If there is one thing that I have learned from crawling pinside for the last 4 years, it is that the pinball business is not a good investment. It's great for your own personal enjoyment, but it is a tough way to make money. Based off of the changing inventory he has on Craigslist I am inclined to believe the 2 games per day figure. If you were buying/selling used games to put bread on the table you would have to come close to those numbers.

I’ve gota bridge to sell ya!

#25 2 years ago

The same old song!

1 week later
#37 2 years ago

Did anyone else just receive a PM about this thread? I would encourage those involved to defend themselves here instead of via direct messaging others that shared their experiences.
As an aside to my PM I can assure you that I am not a local dealer and have a small basement lineup that I rotate for the amusement of myself and my small family.

Desperate people take desperate measures !
Maybe They should just run their business honestly and respectfully and these situations would not happen.

#45 2 years ago

Just have cash ok
Lol

#55 2 years ago
Quoted from spikelou2:

Bump .. let keep this going

get a life!

3 weeks later
#74 1 year ago
Quoted from jkashani:I would not consider myself a pain in the ass customer and my numerous sales and buys with good feedback can attest to that. I was sold the game that was misrepresented and what transpired afterwards resulted in this thread. It's not something i would customarily do, and to be honest I have never bought a game that I felt was misrepresented to a point to complain out loud so to speak (or on any form of media). That said, any attempt to reconcile the situation was not even equal. My last attempt was to pay for the shipping back to him ($200) for him to refund the money, which he did not accept. Essentially, I would have been paying for shipping twice. I think his banter on this thread has done just what you said, turned off potential customers. He did it to himself, there are plenty of other buying options. Thanks for you input.

Your refund would have been in gift cards!
Lol

#101 1 year ago
Quoted from jkashani:

I think I love you . I told him that he should come in an put the LED’s in himself.

As long as it’s not a shaker!
He can’t afford another board!

2 months later
#121 1 year ago

It’s him for sure!
Verified it with a friend of his!( imagine that!)
He needs to go back to selling used cars or that damn’ video business and leave us Pinball folk alone!!

#122 1 year ago

He’s opening a pinball show room
How glamorous !
More of the same pipe dreams!
I guess he picked the name smith over manny as harder to track down a smith .

D460B81D-3899-4843-B04A-7F7FC3A29E6D (resized).jpegD460B81D-3899-4843-B04A-7F7FC3A29E6D (resized).jpeg
#134 1 year ago
Quoted from kmcmorris:

0n the way to meet him now ; I'll keep you updated

You should have ran while you had the chance !

#136 1 year ago
Quoted from Moomert1:

I got my BSD from Manny. The condition wise is great. Al least for me.
Communication was another thing. I set up shipping. The shipper could not get ahold of him. After a few days they contacted me and said he would not pick up phone. . I even told him when the shipper would him. A few days after I contacted him, he responded and apologized. He said he had to leave asap as a winter storm was coming and roads would be blocked. He said he was back in town. I told the shipping company to call him again. A date for pick up was set.
The company was suppose to call him an hour before pickup. Apparently they just showed up and he was not at home and would not wait. He called company and rescheduled and set up a new day. I asked him to contact me as soon as soon as they picked up the game.
After a day after the pick up I contacted him again as i had not heard anything. He apologized and said it was picked up the day prior.
Game arrived in perfect condition. Game was wrapped prett good. i think Manny is maybe am older guy and kinda works old school style. That's the feeling I get. He did say if I buy again from him, he would give like a $500 discount as a repeat customer.
All in all, I would buy from him again.
That's just me and my experience with him. Take it for what you will.

I got a bridge in NJ I’d like to sell you!

#144 1 year ago
Quoted from spikelou2:

Is this really over ? Now I’m gonna have to find a hobby

It will never be over manny does not see himself the way others do!

#146 1 year ago

It a hobby to us, it's his livelihood to him.

No he thinks it’s going to make him rich!(delusional)
He wants to be Todd Tucky ( wants to out business him)
And yes these are all conversations I’ve had with him face to face!

1 month later
#162 1 year ago

F4D4DDD8-C77A-45BE-BEA9-0BFF2D407B56 (resized).pngF4D4DDD8-C77A-45BE-BEA9-0BFF2D407B56 (resized).png
#166 1 year ago

No you owed Todd money for rent!
And you know me well !
Stop lying! But you can’t help your self as you believe all your lies!
A lot of reputable pinsiders have posted warnings about you yet you just can’t see the real you!
Go back to selling used cars ,console videos And what ever other shit you were pawning off .
oh yeah that’s right gift cards!
people don’t deserve this type if behavior In the Pinball community !

#169 1 year ago

In all seriousness if you are drinking and typing I strongly suggest sleeping on it before typing anymore.

It’s the blow talking

#173 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny10:

Freddy, or are you using a fake name ?? If you know me, you know where I am. Come get some

“Upside the head”

#181 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny10:

Freddy AKA Tom. Now I know who you are . Tom, we have never had a quarrel. I do not think we have ever traded or done any business except for some rubber parts that I always give you at close to my cost because you would come around and hang out and talk here and there. It is very disheartening to see a guy in his 60's turn around and be two-faced like this. I have always been cordial and kind to you. I have been to your house once even. I simply dont understand the rhyme or reason, but just accept that some people are just a little touched. I surely have never wronged you. Im not sure if I had a game and you did not like the advertised price or something. That is not a reason to hate someone. I am an open book. I dont lie. I have not ripped off anyone. Its funny how these people have "heard stories", but the only disputed case ever brought up was settled amicably. 1 issue out of over 500 machines sold . It just makes no sense. Tom, I am sad for you. I really thought you were a nice guy. Its so disheartening to see someone you thought was a mature, normal, old school nice guy turn out to be some odd backstabbing two faced lier. I apologize for saying come get some earlier. I would never do harm to someone that was elderly, even if they deserved a smack in the face.
It is what it is. Just sad. Take care of yourself Tom, three is no need to hate someone that has no gripe or ill will towards you what so ever. A man in your stage of life should not be taking part in these types of things. You should know better Tom. You should be ashamed of yourself for acting like a 15 year old girl. Very disappointing

You just don’t get it!
And we’ve done more deals than rubber parts.
I'm sure with all your lies you still sleep well at night.
I feel sorry for all who deal with you in the future. As I know a lot of people who are sorry they delt with you in the past.

#203 1 year ago

So he’s hiding behind the name manny10

Manny10 can’t be his first pinball like freddy was my first game maybe it’s due to the fact he thinks I am older than I am. Is the pinside avatar something we are all hiding behind? Just incase anyone having trouble viewing my public pinside profile I attached a pic of it ,transparency Is key!
Just feel sorry for his partner and any one with future dealings.

E26F8D61-6E73-4FE9-8B25-4FEB1A4E4B7C (resized).pngE26F8D61-6E73-4FE9-8B25-4FEB1A4E4B7C (resized).png
2 weeks later
#234 1 year ago
Quoted from Ivanhoe:

Hi guys, unfortunately I'm having issues with Manny10. Since its still unfolding, I'll keep my judgement reserved to the end to see if he keeps his word. At the moment I'm not happy. He's making promises to fix the situation within a couple of days (as of a couple of days ago). I will keep this thread updated.

Good luck !

1 month later
#245 1 year ago
Quoted from rvalkenburg:

So a bit of a different topic....
Has anyone heard if the one who must not be named ever opened their onsite arcade location?

He’s still adding sq. Ft. to the place

2 months later
#257 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny10:

Ron, you seem to really be concerned about what other people are doing. Perhaps you should go out and get a job or something. For someone I have met perhaps two or three times, you really want to know an awful lot about me. I tried calling you, and texting you in order to hash out any issues that there might be between us that I did not know about or realize, but of coarse you never called me back or responded. That is common with most keyboard warriors. They have always heard bad things about you, and love to type away, but they are cowards in real life. Ron acts up every time I do not agree to his price when he wants one of my games, and Freddy/Tom is angry because of a deal that did not happen between a friend of his and myself . I have not done a negative thing to either of them, it is the opposite obviously since they spend as much time as possible trying to ruin my name. Ron, I would love to work things out with you. I honestly do not know why you put so much time and effort into disliking someone that you do not know. The only issue that I have is that you continue to try to bad mouth and slander me. I am always open to talking, so if you ever turn your negative energy into positive energy, give me a call. I would love to have a discussion with you. I want my place to be open to everyone, and I would love to talk to you and anyone else with an issue; in order to resolve any open matters that might exist that I was not made aware of. Being that we have been giving a 2-4 week trial period for all of the games that we are selling or trading, there should be no reason for anyone to have any issues what so ever.
The showroom location is comprised of 3 retail stores. The landlord is currently creating one large space for me. unfortunately the landlord decided to add on a fairly big sound dampening aspect to the work, so it caused delays of about a month. We are still hoping to open the place up around the 3rd - 4th week of February, however I am at the mercy of the landlord and his construction crew.
The DBA for the Showroom will be Game Gallery. It will be located in the Pine Watson Shopping Center in Langhorne PA. The address that I was given is 140 North Pine Street, units B,C, and D. It will be a total of 8613 square feet. The location will include a showroom, pinball mod store (products made by Lights Out Pinball as well as others such as Pingraphix, The Modfather and others), hourly membership based pay to play, home video games store, E-sports arena , full powder coating facility, Arcade 1 up dealership. Obviously a few of those things will be in the process of being completed when we first open, but we are full steam ahead. The lease has been signed for nearly 2 months now. We currently have over 70 pinball machines , and around 45 arcade machines, and anticipate those numbers to grow quickly. We also have : skee ball, basketball games, darts, bubble hockey, air hockey, shuffle bowling, crane machines, foosball, large gun games like "The Walking Dead", " Dark Escape 4D", "Island Adventure", " House of the Dead 2", "Rambo", racing games like "Mario Kart", " Fast and the Furious Drift", " Spongebob", and many others. We also picked up a large 4 player Pac-man Battle Royale. We will be hosting tournaments, leagues (for pinball as well as home console games), private parties, video game summer camps for kids, special event parties such as Halloween and New Years parties, DJ events, band events (possibly), and a lot of other things that will make us different then other pinball showrooms.
I am using the name Game Gallery, because it was the name of the chain of video game stores that I owned back in the early 90-s through to the mid 2000's, and the name fits the business better. We will still use the Lights out Pinball name as well.
Please call me with any questions or comments.
Manny - 215-840-3147

So delusional
Good job screwing over the lady with autistic son selling them a bum corvette for more than top dollar . She had to have Todd fix it as your latest “tech” quit ! You sure know how to take care of your customers and employees .
Keep up the good work, your reputation proceeds you.

#261 1 year ago

So febemud just joined Today to tell us this!
And Frank didn’t check out the game for you and tell you it needed flippers rebuilt?
More lies just shows your integrity.
Pinball world is small and it’s getting smaller for you.

#291 1 year ago

Boom!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 20.00
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Cedar Rapids, IA
Machine - For Sale
Meriden, CT
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 99.00
Cabinet Parts
Gizmorama Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 109.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freddy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/manny10-and-lights-out-pinball-taxi-upside-the-head?tu=freddy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.