Screenshot 2022-09-07 7.31.07 PM (resized).png
Lies (resized).jpg
F4D4DDD8-C77A-45BE-BEA9-0BFF2D407B56 (resized).png
MANN3 (resized).png
Manny (resized).jpg
D460B81D-3899-4843-B04A-7F7FC3A29E6D (resized).jpeg
719475B6-C989-4C46-A3C0-DF5ABD6C3328 (resized).jpeg
5C961D05-F425-4C0A-BFEA-C601A9392902 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider K9Marshal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#77 2 years ago

What’s this all about - can I get the Cliff Notes??

#90 2 years ago

Why is this titled Taxi upside the head - I’m confused

#102 1 year ago

For an objective point of view I will say this: if you own a business that sells pins maybe you should wait until you own the pin before listing/trading/selling so you can properly look over the game and give the prospective new owner a clearer picture of what they are going to be getting from you as opposed to hoping it’s all good. Stop using pics from the prior owner and sending those pics to the prospective purchaser or in trade discussions. It’s a terrible business practice to do this. You’re relying on the prior owners pics, description, and honesty and passing potential crap on to the next guy. To sum this up my no asked for opinion would be that you should not be trading or selling a pin you don’t even own yet and using the prior persons pics lol I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that is what happened with the infamous Taxi. Just a hunch.

2 months later
#142 1 year ago

I agree with Spike

Quoted from poppapin:

Older or maybe not his main gig. Communication doesn't seem to be his strength.

It’s his main gig - and yes he will list a game or try to trade a game he doesn’t even own yet or tell you to take your ad down so potential buyers don’t see it (before he even completes deal with you).

So much more I could add the only deal I would do with him is sell a pin to him for cash

1 month later
#157 1 year ago

I recently purchased a very nice Batman 66 premium from Manny. Things have changed and I asked Manny to buy it back from me and he immediately said no problem. I have full confidence he will follow through as he has purchased a handful of games from me without issue. Stay tuned.........

#201 1 year ago
Quoted from rvalkenburg:

Wait... What? So you know I have to ask... How much were you paid for this endorsement?

Haha. I will be paid my money back for the pin which is good enough for me to justify this endorsement. Although the return has not happened yet - I will keep everyone up to date on my customer experience (play by play style) lmao

#213 1 year ago
Quoted from rvalkenburg:

Where is the play by play? Looks like you did not get paid back for this game since you isted it...

Manny is currently on a pinball trip lol - and I have zero patience for anything.

He says he is buying it back and it’s currently wrapped in my house awaiting this buy back - don’t worry there will be more info to come positive or negative . But I still have faith he is buying it.

#215 1 year ago
Quoted from rvalkenburg:

Then why do you have an AD to sell it here on Pinside? Just in case the Manny gold plated guarantee falls through?

He says he’s buying it back - I don’t like waiting as Mike would attest to my sever lack of patience when selling pins

#217 1 year ago

Update - Batman has been sold

#218 1 year ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

Update - Batman has been sold - not to manny

2 weeks later
#230 1 year ago
Quoted from rvalkenburg:

As a hobbyist, buying and selling is not typically an IRS or State tax related issue, just like selling your goods at a garage sale. But selling dozens of machines per year, offering buy back guarantees, etc... and making legal threats regarding damage to the "business" is not a hobbyist and I am all for IRS and PA Department of Revenue involvement.

Does he have to report at the end of the tax year, as income, the several people he currently owes money to??? Asking for a friend

#231 1 year ago
Quoted from spikelou2:

How is this thread still alive.

I honestly thought you were keeping it alive lmao

#233 1 year ago
Quoted from Ivanhoe:

Hi guys, unfortunately I'm having issues with Manny10. Since its still unfolding, I'll keep my judgement reserved to the end to see if he keeps his word. At the moment I'm not happy. He's making promises to fix the situation within a couple of days (as of a couple of days ago). I will keep this thread updated.

Quoted from Ivanhoe:

Hi guys, unfortunately I'm having issues with Manny10. Since its still unfolding, I'll keep my judgement reserved to the end to see if he keeps his word. At the moment I'm not happy. He's making promises to fix the situation within a couple of days (as of a couple of days ago). I will keep this thread updated.

What happened? Did you get a pin with no lights in it?? Please share with the group

3 weeks later
#239 1 year ago

2 weeks and crickets on here - what gives

#241 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Got an inquiry on trading for a pin I listed elsewhere last week. Thanks to the information on this thread I was able to identify who he was, rebuff inquiries, and sell the machine elsewhere. Thanks pinside!

Elaborate please lol that’s quite vague

#243 1 year ago

Lights out taxi was officially listed haha

F9A97131-2BE7-47F9-BFA7-E729DE1BA227 (resized).pngF9A97131-2BE7-47F9-BFA7-E729DE1BA227 (resized).png
2 months later
#285 1 year ago
Quoted from spikelou2:

Anyone looking for a centuar.. I bought it locally from a well know seller .. price I think is fair . I’m looking to get the money back I paid for it …
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/147334

Quoted from Palmer:

What about FebsCorvette?

we all know that was a fake account palmer. but it was funny as heck and had me laughing my ass off. are you a moderator or just bored. what nexus do you even have to anyone in this thread

4 months later
#305 11 months ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Yes, close this thread, arcade is open and doing well. Write up in the Philly discourse thread.

What the heck is the Philly discourse thread

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.00
Cabinet Parts
Gizmorama Pinball

$ 20.00
Machine - For Sale
Meriden, CT
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.95
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.00
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider K9Marshal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/manny10-and-lights-out-pinball-taxi-upside-the-head?tu=K9Marshal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.