Screenshot 2022-09-07 7.31.07 PM (resized).png
Lies (resized).jpg
F4D4DDD8-C77A-45BE-BEA9-0BFF2D407B56 (resized).png
MANN3 (resized).png
Manny (resized).jpg
D460B81D-3899-4843-B04A-7F7FC3A29E6D (resized).jpeg
719475B6-C989-4C46-A3C0-DF5ABD6C3328 (resized).jpeg
5C961D05-F425-4C0A-BFEA-C601A9392902 (resized).jpeg
There are 310 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
#301 11 months ago

Wow any news has the arcade opened with the 200 games ? Is this thread dead ?

#302 11 months ago

Yes, close this thread, arcade is open and doing well. Write up in the Philly discourse thread.

#303 11 months ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Yes, close this thread, arcade is open and doing well. Write up in the Philly discourse thread.

Quoted from spikelou2:

Wow any news has the arcade opened with the 200 games ? Is this thread dead ?

Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Manny10,
Since this thread was started you have:
1. Threatened to sue me (post 170). “I will at some point in time get an attorney if it effects my business.
2. Heavily insinuated that we should fight you, “come and tell me to my face” (post 170). “Come get some” (post 172)
3. Accused others of picking on you and slandering you because we are, “jealous of your business” (posts 167, 177).
4. Questioned my integrity and the integrity of others, up to and including calling me a liar (post 47, 52, 69, 160, 167, 170, 177).
5. Called me and others names via personal attacks (160, 170, 177, 182)
Since this thread was started I have:
1. Given my personal experience purchasing a Hobbit pinball machine from you. I state in my thread that it is a he said/she said situation and could be chopped up to bad luck (posts 17, 34, 159, 164). You have not addressed this.
2. Shown a screenshot of a previous interaction we had where you appear to be attempting to get me to go on a 6 hour round trip only to spring on me that your machine doesn’t boot when I get there (posts 17,159). You have not addressed this.
3. Shown your statement about not competing with Todd Tuckey when you moved in next door to TNT was false. (posts 163,164) When I purchased the Hobbit from you the game was picked up from next door to TNT and you showed me at least one other game for sale in that office (a loaded ACDC). How can showing/selling games for sale in the office space next door to an existing retail establishment not be considered competing? You have not addressed this.
4. Shown that your business uses multiple accounts to sell pins and question the ethicacy of this. I even go so far as to call the practice slimy (posts 117, 137, 159, 164). I showed that there are accounts not under your name on pinside selling the same pins you claim are yours on other sites, specifically craigslist. I also screenshotted adds from multiple accounts clearly taken from the same building. You have admitted as much several times (posts 153, 160).
5. Called your Toy Story LE posting, where you will sell for under MSRP but only with a trade in that you value “slimy”. I believe it is misleading at best as a person clicking on your ad cannot get the pin at the advertised price unless they give you a trade in that you can value according to whatever rules you want (posts 147, 159). You go into detail justifying why your trade in offer might not be as high as others in (post 160).
6. Stated your LED business was, “defunct to my knowledge”. (Post 159). Fair enough, I won’t say that again but that belief comes from the old lightsoutpinball website no longer being up or reachable online and not seeing lightsoutpinball at the last Allentown show, where I had seen you and your business previously. If you were there, I missed you. Not seeing the primary means of selling LEDs up and online as it once was could lead one to believe that your LED business was “defunct to my knowledge”.
7. Called you out for threatening to sue me (posts 170, 175). I don’t know how else to interpret, “I will get a lawyer involved”.
I believe honesty and integrity are important in this hobby. I have been very careful to post nothing but the truth and back up any statements with screenshots and proof wherever possible.
I will leave you with the first comment I made in this thread, “I have come to the conclusion that honesty and reputation is paramount in this hobby”. You asked what my beef was. Yes I had a bad experience with you but I didn’t switch into “sourced essay” mode until you questioned my integrity.
I have laid out the truth and backed up every accusation above. Show me my lie.

I hope you have a good experience at the arcade and that the individuals running it have turned a corner. I will never set foot in an arcade where the owner has threatened me with violence or at the least insinuated we should fight "come and say that to my face", "come get some!" and threatened lawsuits "I will at some point in time get an attorney involved".

#304 11 months ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I hope you have a good experience at the arcade and that the individuals running it have turned a corner. I will never set foot in an arcade where the owner has threatened me with violence or at the least insinuated we should fight "come and say that to my face", "come get some!" and threatened lawsuits "I will at some point in time get an attorney involved".

Wow, where is the arcade? Whats games are there?

#305 11 months ago
Quoted from poppapin:

What the heck is the Philly discourse thread

#306 11 months ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

What the heck is the Philly discourse thread

I had to look this up too, apparently it's to review locations in our area

10 months later
#308 13 days ago

Manny is a STONE COLD LIAR!!! There are MANY other people out there to do business with-just move on. I got screwed and will not be back. His fraud with me was in the couple of hundred so, not as much as the many others I have read about. His partner Mike is a great guy. so, if you deal with him, its fine but, Manny is the best most convincing liar you will every meet!!! If he says its not going to rain, RUN-do not walk for an ambarella.

Added yesterday:

UPDATE! Manny sent the mod I was waiting for. He was off the grid for about 2 weeks when I was attempting to contact him! I jumped the gun with my original post. We are square now. I do also want to point out that I now have 3 games from Manny and Mike and all 3 were as advertised.

#309 13 days ago

Say it's not so... a liar and a fraud?
Not sure about your assessment of his partner, as he goes along with the master plan as well, knowing exactly what is taking place.

Quoted from pinfin:

Manny is a STONE COLD LIAR!!! There are MANY other people out there to do business with-just move on. I got screwed and will not be back. His fraud with me was in the couple of hundred so, not as much as the many others I have read about. His partner Mike is a great guy. so, if you deal with him, its fine but, Manny is the best most convincing liar you will every meet!!! If he says its not going to rain, RUN-do not walk for an ambarella.

#310 13 days ago

What happened now. Did his arcade ever open. I'd hate to be trying to make a living with pin pricing falling faster than tsla

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.00
Cabinet Parts
Gizmorama Pinball

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 109.00
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Machine - For Sale
Meriden, CT
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Cedar Rapids, IA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 20.00
$ 22.50
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

There are 310 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/manny10-and-lights-out-pinball-taxi-upside-the-head/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.