Screenshot 2022-09-07 7.31.07 PM (resized).png
Lies (resized).jpg
F4D4DDD8-C77A-45BE-BEA9-0BFF2D407B56 (resized).png
MANN3 (resized).png
Manny (resized).jpg
D460B81D-3899-4843-B04A-7F7FC3A29E6D (resized).jpeg
719475B6-C989-4C46-A3C0-DF5ABD6C3328 (resized).jpeg
5C961D05-F425-4C0A-BFEA-C601A9392902 (resized).jpeg
There are 310 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.
#201 1 year ago
Quoted from rvalkenburg:

Wait... What? So you know I have to ask... How much were you paid for this endorsement?

Haha. I will be paid my money back for the pin which is good enough for me to justify this endorsement. Although the return has not happened yet - I will keep everyone up to date on my customer experience (play by play style) lmao

#202 1 year ago

Saw this today on FB....Another example of transparency and disclosure. Is this a CG Monster Bash CE remake (stated in the Ad) or is this an original Williams version? The Williams speaker panel is a dead giveaway.

Or is this another example of grabbing whatever photo is available to sell an overpriced machine?

Screenshot 2022-09-09 8.53.49 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2022-09-09 8.53.49 AM (resized).png
#203 1 year ago

So he’s hiding behind the name manny10

Manny10 can’t be his first pinball like freddy was my first game maybe it’s due to the fact he thinks I am older than I am. Is the pinside avatar something we are all hiding behind? Just incase anyone having trouble viewing my public pinside profile I attached a pic of it ,transparency Is key!
Just feel sorry for his partner and any one with future dealings.

E26F8D61-6E73-4FE9-8B25-4FEB1A4E4B7C (resized).pngE26F8D61-6E73-4FE9-8B25-4FEB1A4E4B7C (resized).png
#204 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

So he’s hiding behind the name manny10

Manny10 can’t be his first pinball like freddy was my first game maybe it’s due to the fact he thinks I am older than I am. Is the pinside avatar something we are all hiding behind? Just incase anyone having trouble viewing my public pinside profile I attached a pic of it ,transparency Is key!
Just feel sorry for his partner and any one with future dealings.[quoted image]

#205 1 year ago
Quoted from rvalkenburg:

Another example of transparency and disclosure. Is this a CG Monster Bash CE remake (stated in the Ad) or is this an original Williams version? The Williams speaker panel is a dead giveaway.

Just want to point out that this might not be what you think it is.
My MBr CE had a decal of the Williams logo on the speaker panel. This COULD be one of those.

#206 1 year ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Just want to point out that this might not be what you think it is.
My MBr CE had a decal of the Williams logo on the speaker panel. This COULD be one of those.

Was your machine NIB? Because I know they did not come from CG factory that way. I have seen many CG machines on locations and friends game rooms including having one myself, they never had a Williams logo it was either blank or later runs had the Chicago Gaming name.

Just adds to the aspect of disclosure concerns, any oddity will be called out when not being forthcoming in general.

Screenshot 2022-09-09 4.46.55 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2022-09-09 4.46.55 PM (resized).png
#207 1 year ago
Quoted from rvalkenburg:

Was your machine NIB? Because I know they did not come from CG factory that way

Correct, speaker panel was blank from the factory.
Williams decal was added because it looks good.

#208 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny10:

You have some beef with me for some reason, and unless you are that thief Jim Nugent that stole $6,000 from me that lives in Illinois, I have no idea what your issue is

You should elaborate on this story, or start a thread on it. If someone stole 6k from a pinsider, people should know. This guy seems like he would be a prime candidate for one of your taxis upside the head.

#209 1 year ago

Now as a "Retailer" shouldn't they be providing the buyer with an invoice showing the collection of PA Sales Tax?

#211 1 year ago

So wait, what happened to Manny's buy back guarantee?

#212 1 year ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

Haha. I will be paid my money back for the pin which is good enough for me to justify this endorsement. Although the return has not happened yet - I will keep everyone up to date on my customer experience (play by play style) lmao

Where is the play by play? Looks like you did not get paid back for this game since you isted it...

#213 1 year ago
Quoted from rvalkenburg:

Where is the play by play? Looks like you did not get paid back for this game since you isted it...

Manny is currently on a pinball trip lol - and I have zero patience for anything.

He says he is buying it back and it’s currently wrapped in my house awaiting this buy back - don’t worry there will be more info to come positive or negative . But I still have faith he is buying it.

#214 1 year ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

Manny is currently on a pinball trip lol - and I have zero patience for anything.
He says he is buying it back and it’s currently wrapped in my house awaiting this buy back

Then why do you have an AD to sell it here on Pinside? Just in case the Manny gold plated guarantee falls through?

#215 1 year ago
Quoted from rvalkenburg:

Then why do you have an AD to sell it here on Pinside? Just in case the Manny gold plated guarantee falls through?

He says he’s buying it back - I don’t like waiting as Mike would attest to my sever lack of patience when selling pins

#216 1 year ago

On a different note......Everytime I see this thread title, I can't get this song out of my head.

#217 1 year ago

Update - Batman has been sold

#218 1 year ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

Update - Batman has been sold - not to manny

#219 1 year ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

On a different note......Everytime I see this thread title, I can't get this song out of my head.

Thanks, now it's in my head.

#220 1 year ago

So I wonder who this new guy is that bought 18 games,

1 week later
#221 1 year ago

Wow! Here it is again. Manny10 and Smith1369 selling the exact same game with the exact same pictures. While I wait to be called a liar and be threatened to have legal action taken against me, here is your proof below.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/140590
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/134948

Screenshot for further proof.

Snippet22222 (resized).pngSnippet22222 (resized).png
#222 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Wow! Here it is again. Manny10 and Smith1369 selling the exact same game with the exact same pictures. While I wait to be called a liar and be threatened to have legal action taken against me, here is your proof below.
[quoted image]

I always love how people list their million dollar perfect HUO games, even mention the shooter lane condition, but never post a photo of it.

#223 1 year ago

[quoted image]

Also, I still wonder, being a "retailer" and selling that many games, are they collecting and reporting PA Sales Tax? I wonder, is the PA Department of Revenue cool with this kind of activity?

#224 1 year ago

The only good thing about this AC/DC ad is at least it came LED’d from Stern so the buyer won’t get screwed

#225 1 year ago

I'm all for sharing buying and selling experiences both positive and negative, but forever and always let's leave the IRS out of this. Nothing would kill the hobby faster for everyone. I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy.

#226 1 year ago

I'm all for sharing buying and selling experiences both positive and negative, but forever and always let's leave the IRS out of this. Nothing would kill the hobby faster for everyone. I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy.

As a hobbyist, buying and selling is not typically an IRS or State tax related issue, just like selling your goods at a garage sale. But selling dozens of machines per year, offering buy back guarantees, etc... and making legal threats regarding damage to the "business" is not a hobbyist and I am all for IRS and PA Department of Revenue involvement.

#227 1 year ago

Do any of the major resellers pay taxes on this sort of thing? Genuinely curious now

#228 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Do any of the major resellers pay taxes on this sort of thing? Genuinely curious now

I know Todd at TNT does

#229 1 year ago

How is this thread still alive.

#230 1 year ago
Quoted from rvalkenburg:

As a hobbyist, buying and selling is not typically an IRS or State tax related issue, just like selling your goods at a garage sale. But selling dozens of machines per year, offering buy back guarantees, etc... and making legal threats regarding damage to the "business" is not a hobbyist and I am all for IRS and PA Department of Revenue involvement.

Does he have to report at the end of the tax year, as income, the several people he currently owes money to??? Asking for a friend

#231 1 year ago
Quoted from spikelou2:

How is this thread still alive.

I honestly thought you were keeping it alive lmao

#232 1 year ago

#233 1 year ago
Quoted from Ivanhoe:

Hi guys, unfortunately I'm having issues with Manny10. Since its still unfolding, I'll keep my judgement reserved to the end to see if he keeps his word. At the moment I'm not happy. He's making promises to fix the situation within a couple of days (as of a couple of days ago). I will keep this thread updated.

Quoted from Ivanhoe:

Hi guys, unfortunately I'm having issues with Manny10. Since its still unfolding, I'll keep my judgement reserved to the end to see if he keeps his word. At the moment I'm not happy. He's making promises to fix the situation within a couple of days (as of a couple of days ago). I will keep this thread updated.

What happened? Did you get a pin with no lights in it?? Please share with the group

#234 1 year ago
Quoted from Ivanhoe:

Good luck !

#235 1 year ago
Quoted from Ivanhoe:

Hi guys, unfortunately I'm having issues with Manny10.

Damn, that’s a surprise

#236 1 year ago
Quoted from Ivanhoe:

Start a new topic, as it's a new and different issue all together.
-Mike

#237 1 year ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Start a new topic, as it's a new and different issue all together.
-Mike

It's not a different issue, this entire thread tells the real picture, if you break it up just defuses the situation. More people need to actually speak up on this thread, I know many people have been screwed over, including many new customers.

1 week later
#238 1 year ago

Wow been so many days with out a new message is this thread finally done

2 weeks later
#239 1 year ago

2 weeks and crickets on here - what gives

#240 1 year ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

2 weeks and crickets on here - what gives

Got an inquiry on trading for a pin I listed elsewhere last week. Thanks to the information on this thread I was able to identify who he was, rebuff inquiries, and sell the machine elsewhere. Thanks pinside!

#241 1 year ago

Got an inquiry on trading for a pin I listed elsewhere last week. Thanks to the information on this thread I was able to identify who he was, rebuff inquiries, and sell the machine elsewhere. Thanks pinside!

Elaborate please lol that’s quite vague

#242 1 year ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

Elaborate please lol that’s quite vague

I had multiple inquiries and offers on another platform for a pin I was selling. One of them was from a name mentioned on this thread. Thanks to being able to identify said individual, I immediately rejected his inquiry and went with another offer. I don't like to dox myself between accounts on different platforms so will leave it at that. Thanks for saving me time guys!

#243 1 year ago

Lights out taxi was officially listed haha

F9A97131-2BE7-47F9-BFA7-E729DE1BA227 (resized).pngF9A97131-2BE7-47F9-BFA7-E729DE1BA227 (resized).png
3 weeks later
#244 1 year ago

So a bit of a different topic....
Has anyone heard if the one who must not be named ever opened their onsite arcade location?

#245 1 year ago
Quoted from rvalkenburg:

Has anyone heard if the one who must not be named ever opened their onsite arcade location?

He’s still adding sq. Ft. to the place

#246 1 year ago
Quoted from rvalkenburg:

I'm actually hoping that it happens ! Maybe don't want to buy one, but I'd give em a spin on location. I really do hope he is legit / follows through

#247 1 year ago
Quoted from rvalkenburg:

Details are posted on the Lights out Facebook page

#248 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Details are posted on the Lights out Facebook page

Yes, and the best part is he will not disclose the actual location. He finally posted the location...
"120 Pine Road. It is in a strip center behind the brothers pizza and behind the 711 that is on the same road as St. Marys hospital. We are taking the 3 retail spots next to the Dollar store on the corner totaling just under 9000 sq ft."

But there is no Pine Road in Langhorne, based on his description it is North Pine Street and 120 would be across the street next to the Exxon gas station, instead, if it is in the strip next to the Dollar General store it would be 170-190 which are the addresses in that strip.

So again I call BS, because what he is telling people is not accurate, from the street name, the number, etc...
And posted as of yesterday.. "we are starting the buildout this week, and should be open in 3-4 weeks. at least partially open that is" So that would be December 11, 2022.

#249 1 year ago
Quoted from rvalkenburg:

Yes, and the best part is he will not disclose the actual location. He finally posted the location...
"120 Pine Road. It is in a strip center behind the brothers pizza and behind the 711 that is on the same road as St. Marys hospital. We are taking the 3 retail spots next to the Dollar store on the corner totaling just under 9000 sq ft."
But there is no Pine Road in Langhorne, based on his description it is North Pine Street and 120 would be across the street next to the Exxon gas station, instead, if it is in the strip next to the Dollar General store it would be 170-190 which are the addresses in that strip.
So again I call BS, because what he is telling people is not accurate, from the street name, the number, etc...
And posted as of yesterday.. "we are starting the buildout this week, and should be open in 3-4 weeks. at least partially open that is" So that would be December 11, 2022.

It's Pine St. and look Dollar General
https://www.mapquest.com/us/pennsylvania/dollar-general-26210946

1 month later
#250 1 year ago

Any one recently bought a game from Lights out Pinball, I have a general question for you, please PM me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Meriden, CT
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

$ 22.50
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 109.00
$ 99.00
Cabinet Parts
Gizmorama Pinball

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

There are 310 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/manny10-and-lights-out-pinball-taxi-upside-the-head/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.