Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by pinmister
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which one next?”

• Mandolorian Pre 13 votes
      31%
    • AFMR 29 votes
      69%

(42 votes)

#1 2 years ago

Thoughts for the next game?

#2 2 years ago

You have other modern Sterns. Go AFM.

#3 2 years ago

Get afmr while you can. mando will be around a few years.

#4 2 years ago

I highly recommend a Mandalorian Premium and think it would fit in perfect with your collection and taste. Mandalorian and Led Zeppelin have really got me hooked lately and are the machines I just want to keep pushing the start buttons on. Very addictive

#5 2 years ago

Mando would look nice next to your Star Wars and its a great game. However AFM we all know is a classic. IF you can get a Mando before the price increase or a used one, then grab that.

#6 2 years ago

got myself a mandalorian pro and very happy. Sold my deadpool premium for this

#7 2 years ago

Mando premium. Much more modern feeling to it and deeper code. Afm is an awesome game but gets to repetitive too quickly in my opinion.

#8 2 years ago

Anyone who owns both Mando and Star Wars find the missions/modes to kind of have a similar feel to them?

#9 2 years ago

I can't ever see getting tired of AFM.

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone who owns both Mando and Star Wars find the missions/modes to kind of have a similar feel to them?

Nope, they are two completely different games. Shots are different, rules are different, I actually like Mando better (and I love my SW)

#11 2 years ago

Mando plays nothing like Star Wars and has a unique layout that feels different from most games. Star Wars and Mando are both masterpieces. AFM for me has a feeling of been there done that and is extremely repetitive. I call it the Lumberjack's favorite machine. I would go with a Spiderman before I would add a AFM

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mandolorian-pre-vs-afmr- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.