132135393_3618703148206427_8800067857665574212_n (resized).jpg
1152181 (resized).jpg
FE172DCC-5B46-4E60-B0F2-4EAC2B9DD13B (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
Starship-Boca-Chica-120320-Richard-Angle-SN8-pad-build-site-overview-sunset-1-crop-1-c-c-2048x738 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdoyle1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#240 4 years ago

I'm not the hugest Disney fan, and I did feel really burned (dare I say even "angry" about a totally fictional story) after TLJ. I just didn't care - and the Mandalorian (and Rogue One, which I still feel is the best recent SW movie) really got me interested again. That said, there are some pretty insane tinfoil hat conspiracies being thrown around here. Disney is *the biggest media company ever*. They are not going down the tubes.

#242 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I agree--I think Disney really botched things. I really expected more.
Dropping all the expanded universe material like it didn't matter, and then with Kathleen Kennedy recently saying "we have no source material" is kind of a slap in the face. I have bookshelves full of 40 years worth of star wars books. That is a heck of a lot of source material right there. Not to mention all the decades of comic books and video games out there. There is an incredible abundance of source material. Even if you can't use the original trilogy characters, there are plenty of side stories and pre/post trilogy adventures to explore and expand upon, as well as fascinating characters.

I agree--I've re-watched it a few times and liked it for the most part, but do have some issues with it. Some of the contemporary moments/dialog that get shoehorned in kind of remove me from the moment.
The others (TFA, TLJ, and Solo) I haven't had a huge desire to see more than twice.
I think with a solid team of fans without much corporate involvement would have resulted in something much better. Some of the fan fiction films out there that I've seen are incredibly creative and often times left me wanting more.
With Disney's treatment of the films, I haven't really been left wanting more. I don't have high hopes for the latest film.
At least with the Mandalorian, it returns to exploring an interesting area of Star Wars lore. Which is what Disney should've done in the first place.

Fully agreed on all counts. I think they made a massive miscalculation in throwing away all the extended universe stuff. Somehow they underestimated the investment fans have made in all the material.

That said, I do sort of understand - it would have taken years to untangle that ball of yarn, and I'm sure in order to get big name directors onboard, they had to let them tell whatever stories they wanted to tell. That misfired too -spectacularly so with TLJ, and Solo.

With Rogue One, yeah it wasn't perfect, but the 'feel' of the movie, and the out-of-the-way story they told really felt like "STAR WARS!" for the first time to me. It's the only one, INCLUDING TFA (which I quite liked) that I will actually stop to watch if I see it's on.

The Mandalorian has done a lot in that respect as well. The prequels never felt really like Star wars; they were too clean, certainly too CGI for it to feel like a "used future," as George Lucas originally envisioned with EP IV. They didn't feel used, and they hardly felt like the future. Mandalorian nailed that aesthetic, especially when they went back to Tatooine. Add that to an intriguing story (also majorly bombed by the prequels, Solo and TLJ) and you've got a good show. Jon Favreau saves another franchise. Seriously, they need to give him a damn medal.

#244 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

It’s pure wishful thinking - Disney f’d up something I love, therefore they must be imploding (even if the numbers don’t bear it out). Now if the new SW does as poorly as Solo, that would be something to talk about. But if it does “poorly” like Last Jedi (clears less than Force Awakens but still one of the top grossing movies of all time) then Disney will have made many hundreds of millions, regardless of what the die-hard fans think of it.
For my part I hope it’s fun to watch!

I get that, but it takes about 2 seconds to find actual numbers. WTF is up with the Captain Marvel hate though!? That movie was fine. What is up with all the rumormongering that "Disney bought up all the DVDs" or whatever. Why would a company do that!? LOL.

When a movie in a huge franchise like Star Wars is reviewed poorly (by the audience), usually it's the following movie that suffers the effects, and shows the general feeling about the previous movie. There's almost no way the next SW movie won't be a blockbuster, and JJ Abrams has proven to be a competent storyteller at minimum, and this generation's Spielburg at best. he's certainly not a bomb-wielding psycho like Rian Johnson.

I'm really not in favor of Disney owning basically EVERYTHING out there, I think it's way too much to have one company doing so much. But they've integrated Pixar's creative practices into ALL their storytelling, which has shown remarkable change already. I'm sort of hopeful things will turn around. Movies are F-ING hard to make. It's a miracle when they get made at all, and making a good one is almost impossible.

#247 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

You’re missing the big picture, man ...[quoted image]

LOL

#250 4 years ago

I haven’t seen 6 yet - it was good? I just read this blistering review “this show is about nothing, no character development, he just shoots things...” but it seemed sort of forced (no pun intended!)

#260 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Ep. 6 had more of the Mandalorian badassery we all love to see. Excellent. Maybe the best yet.

Watched it last night. That was definitely a fun episode -

I realized what it is that connects about this show, vs say the prequels - the Jedi are BORING. Lol! I mean that’s basically it - this show is back to the rebellion feel, the grungy underworld. The whole show is like the cantina scene in the first movie. Great to see all of Rick Baker’s designs on display as real characters now.

I absolutely LOVE how they are casting so many voice actors from Rebels and Clone Wars. Clancy Brown has been in other things onscreen obviously, but he is on both cartoons as well, and previous episodes included other actors from the show. The one human guard on the prison ship is the voice of Anakin on Clone Wars. His name is Matt Lanter. Also Richard Ayoade! LOL

#263 4 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

huh i am having trouble getting into this series. thought chapter 6 was worst yet.. just can't pinpoint why. for someone with a reputation he does, he sure seems like a softy. not just baby yoda, but how quickly he settles down in the village, how he doesn't want to kill anyone, even though they tried to kill him.. i.e., in chapter 6 .. they even led you to believe he killed a few people and then they do a cut shot at the end that makes sure you know they were ok.
maybe i have been enjoying the darker/gritty Marvel shows on Netflix / MCU and this kind of Disney-fied G rating show is not for me.

What I’m getting from this is that he IS getting soft, possibly because of Yoda, possibly because he’s seeing all these opportunities he is unable to have while he wears the armor. It is REALLY obvious he will eventually take off the helmet, and he would need to be ok with renouncing “The Way” at that point - the most likely way to get there is to have him want deep down to have a family, since his was taken away from him. All that subtext is there, they are just treating the audience like adults and not ramming it down your face

#265 4 years ago

I guess I’m leaning too heavily on the established history for the Mandalorians - which, you are right, they have not delved too far into on the show. There is history where they talk about how much of a badass he is/was; the gang from ep 6, all his fight scenes where he wipes out multiple enemies, (stormtroopers don’t count haha), the scenes early on in the Mandalorian hideout. But you’re right - none of it has been actually *seen* on the show

#282 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Ironically, I have heard overwhelmingly positive reviews from friends, family, and the media. The only place I have seen much negativity about it has been here on pinside.

SHOCKER!!!

#286 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

End of Season 1 is on Dec 27th isn’t it? I’m expecting something big to happen in the next to episodes before the last episode.
Anyone know when Season 2 is slated to begin? We aren’t waiting until Nov 2020 are we?

Lots of speculation that something occurs in the Friday episode which coincides with the release of the next film (what is it called? Rise of Skywalker?), which would be really bad ass, and would explain a bit why it may have felt like they were padding things out

#294 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Since you mentioned Rise of Skywalker, any theories on the title?
Luke resurrected from the dead or his Spirit? Does Rey turn out to be his offspring or some other love child from Luke where the name carries on?

I really hope it’s Luke coming back, maybe even as more than a Force ghost. That last movie.. god, that can not be his legacy.

I think Kylo Ren turns good, goes against the emperor, Rey probably doesn’t turn evil - I am thinking that one scene from the trailer (where she has the red saber) might be a vision from the testing cave (a la Empire).

I doubt Rey is related to Luke; seems like no real reason to do that. But it does piss me off they teased she might have a destiny (“your parents left you on jakku”) and then just threw it away in TLJ. I was fairly sure she was Kylo Ren’s sister at first but now I don’t know

#297 4 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Rey’s parents is a major unknown component as she didn’t just stumble upon possessing the force by accident.
She could be Qui-Gon Ginn’s daughter, Obi’s kid or really any Jedi’s kid for that matter from roughly that timeline. Maybe we find out with Rise of Skywalker.

I dunno.. one of the main takeaways from TLJ was that anybody could use the force, just some people are stronger in it than others. I mean the stupid Midichlorians are still technically a thing...

#307 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

They call him Mando because he's a faceless, nameless Mandalorian. It's a generic thing... except most people have never known one, let alone multiple.. so it's fine to refer to him that way.
Having met him before or not does not change that.

So I know Boba Fett doesn’t follow “the Way” in ROTJ but we don’t really know if he was EVER a Mandalorian, do we? The conventional wisdom was that he had stolen from or killed the previous wearer of his armor

#313 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

My buddy who is really into mandalorians said the show is taking %50 lore from the books and making up %50 as they go, or about. I figured why not use the books but we’ll it’s Disney...
Episode 7 was pretty good. The acting from the shock trooper is still terrible but should make a good build up to the end of the season.

Haha I was remarking last night that Gina Carano is really learning how to act; I thought she made some unique character choices in episode 7

#317 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Man for the cost of each episode you think they'd give her some acting lessons quickly. She fits the roll very well but the acting is sub par of the CW's :/

You can’t learn acting that quick - some people get it immediately, but the vast majority of people need years of practice to get out of their own head in order to act like someone else. I’m not finding her acting distracting, but there’s definitely a high bar on that show. Hello, Nick Nolte!

#322 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Spotted this morning, thought I'd share.[quoted image]

That is F-ing hilarious

11 months later
#399 3 years ago
Quoted from JimFNB:

I said out loud about the gun fighter ‘that should’ve been Michael Biehn’ — and indeed it was! I didn’t recognize him.
My kids have been bugging me to watch more clone wars and this Mando episode got me to do that. I had no idea Ahsoka Tano was such a badass.

Clone wars is such a great example of how a show can evolve into something great. The first season (there is also a 2-hour movie - just skip that entirely) is beholden to a lot of the Episode I-III political stuff that really doesn’t resonate. It’s not awful, but it just plods and not much happens. Over time though, it gets better and better and by season 3 or so, it’s really cooking with gas. Not saying skip the early seasons, but at least keep this in mind as you pick episodes to watch.

#401 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I took my wife to see the Clone Wars movies for our 4th date when it came out... Surprised I got another one after that! It was wired because there were 2 families with little kids in there, and maybe 20 single super nerdy guys in the back, then me and my date. It was pretty obvious it was designed for little kids but we were so starved for new content at the time. I find myself paying attention to it when my kids are watching it but have not set down through he whole series.
Luckily my wife turned out to be a super nerd, like reading Star Trek novels and doing Harry Potter lego sets with me super nerd so it turned out all right.

LOL you are lucky you got another date! I tried to watch that Clone Wars movie on Disney+ recently. I was absolutely DONE with Star Wars after The last Jedi and the one after that. It was just so not for me any more... and also not for my kid, who hated the last one just as much (his mom took him, I had nothing to do with it!) But Clone Wars has turned out to be pretty darn good, and Mandalorian completely rekindled my Star Wars interest. That show *feels* like Star Wars. It doesn't have the deep Kurosawa references like the first film, but at least it LOOKS like the same universe. Those later movies, just.. they feel wrong.

Anyhow, not sure where I'm going with this. Mandalorian is great, sounds like your wife is a catch!

1 week later
#427 3 years ago
Quoted from Electronmagic:

He buys the same model ship from a seedy used ship dealer that's missing its shifter knob. Works out perfectly.

LOL

#433 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Still iffy on the introduction of the old character, but I have to admit it was great seeing Slave 1 flying again. One of the best designed ships of the OT.

I warmed up to it by the end. Hated Temura Morrison as Jango in the prequels but I think he did a great job here. Have to blame his performance on the stink of the prequels themselves I guess. Here’s to hoping they go more into the Dark Saber lore

#435 3 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

After being randomly knocked to his possible doom by a blind man a certain Star Wars fan favorite decided to gain 50 lbs, 5“ of height and become a bad ass warrior.
It makes sense to bring back prequel actors because appx the same amount of time has passed IRL as it has in that universe with Mando set after ROTJ. Well, at least much closer than Force Awakens which had to jump 35 year to explain an ancient Han Solo.

I’m kind of hoping that 35 year jump means we will NEVER have to revisit those stories. Terrible mess they made, introducing Rey and Finn so brilliantly, and then Disney just letting them piss all over their own characters.

#442 3 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

I’m always confused by this type of comment. I’m not sure if I’m in the silent majority or the minority but I loved episode 9. Characters were great. Literally thought the last trilogy was very good. Tlj was kinda meh, but middle acts are tough.

REALLY liked TFA. A lot. Then TLJ and the next one just didn't follow ANY of the story I was hoping for and I totally lost interest. Thought Finn would be a great unfound jedi. Nope. Instead we got Grampa Clone Palpatine and just a ton of crap we'd seen before (after TFA I figured they would try to be more original). Dont think I ever got over how they just totally blew it with Luke either.

#446 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I think Rogue One was the only new film that had any sort of coherent story. The others were a mess and just basically made up things on the fly. There were some good visuals and interesting sequences, but those don't really seem to make up for all the other problems.
I've enjoyed the mandalorian so far, but my only minor criticism from this latest episode was that the stormtroopers basically acted like untrained circus clowns. I would have expected them to display a bit more tactical awareness, even if they can't hit the broad side of a barn door. I'm guessing that stormtroopers who survived the fall of the empire probably didn't make it out of that without some skills to show for it.

Generally agree. That one was also the last movie that actually felt like "star wars", vs a mess of CGI. Again, I liked TFA but it's hard to argue it wasn't a lot of well-worn story. Rogue One was a little messy itself, but as a standalone story it worked pretty well. They MOSTLY kept to established rules/story/what have you

#450 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

There were certainly a lot of problems with it, but far less than the other films. When it first came out, I didn't like it a whole lot, but then when placed against the other films, I liked it a bit more since the others were so bad.
One thing about the new films is that I cringe every time there is a contemporary reference or use of a contemporary word/phrase in a star wars movie. They just sound so jarring and out of place in that universe.
That's not a problem with the Mandalorian--there's hardly any lines, lol

You’ve pointed out how thorough Lucas was when writing his crazy dialogue. TONS of “exotic”’ references. “Blasters” instead of guns, “Light Saber” instead of I dunno, “laser sword” (although I laughed when they said that in Mandalorian), and all the other languages and phrases which made the world feel so complete.

“Pull the ears off a gundark”. I mean what does that even mean! But it feels like it’s from another galaxy.

One other thing I didn’t realize until recently is the “long time ago in a galaxy..” is outright telling you the whole thing is a legend or maybe even a myth - but contemporary writing styles, references, and attitudes just destroy it.

Maybe that’s a sign of the pervasiveness of Star Wars; it’s become so commonplace even the writers, companies behind it just take that mythological thing for granted. Except Favreau apparently.

I watched the behind the scenes thing about Mandalorian and you can tell Favreau is a MEGA fan. He gets so psyched just talking about getting the 70s look and the “worn future” aesthetic right. Him and Filoni are a great team. I have so much more respect for those guys protecting this like Lucas would.

#457 3 years ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

I agree that they are a good team and are putting out material that meshes well with the original ethos. I take exception with your comment about Lucas protecting anything. The man tinkered with those films to death, manipulating them in ways that homogenized and lessened their original luster. HAN SHOT FIRST, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
If you haven't yet watched the documentary The People vs. George Lucas, I highly recommend it.

Haha, touche. I guess I meant during the making of the first film, and prior to that - the protecting and not dumbing down of the universe itself, not so much the movies, if that makes any sense.

I was FURIOUS when he started messing with the movies, and as I start putting out my own stuff, I have started to understand it a bit better. That endless messing with it sort of proves my point, though - he has a VERY specific idea in his head, and a lot of times they couldn't get it on screen.

Obviously it got out of control - that doesn't excuse replacing Sebastian Shaw, the Greedo debacle, et al.

#458 3 years ago

That t-shirt is epic trolling on Lucas' part. LOL.

#461 3 years ago

You guys do have a point - if the Stormtroopers are THAT inept, why would anybody be scared of them?

On the other hand, they should be no match for 2 Mandalorian-ish dudes and a cyborg bounty Hunter.

Also.. just remembered Favreau made ELF too. That’s craziness

#464 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

That shouldn't have stopped them from at least trying to establish a defensible position instead of just standing out in the open without any sort of formation.
These were supposed to be Moff Gideon's troops. In season one, they seemed to be reasonably competent as far as OT stormtroopers go, not to mention outfitted with good, clean, and serviced equipment (unlike the old imperial client's stormtroopers from season 1).
Anyway....that doesn't stop me from looking forward to the next episode.

Not really disagreeing - but I am not sure they were Moff Gideon’s troops. I didn’t get the impression they were his personal guard or anything (in the first season, those guys were the 501st! Just saw that awesome BTS episode)

I figured they were just a run of the mill battalion. Still, dumbness in the field haha

#467 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

It looked like they were in drop ships that came down from Gideon's cruiser. It seemed like they were his troops, but like you say, not his personal guard.

You’re right. Bring on the next episode!

#474 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

Plans for an Ahsoka spinoff series (with Rosario keeping the role) announced today!

Where did you guys see this?

Edit: never mind, duh. Checked StarWars.com

Really? Do we need Hayden Christiansen again? The Ahsoka limited series is going to be done by Filoni, so I’m in!

There was way too much to take in there. Feels like they are overdoing it though. The Lando show sounds interesting. And Willow!

1 week later
#496 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Exactly, feels like it's a Hope/Crosby Road Picture. It worked then, doesn't for Star Wars.

No kidding? I thought that scene was quite a bit like the R2 / C-3PO scenes in the first film. Just that you could actually understand R2 this time

#501 3 years ago
Quoted from Rezdog:

Hearing that Lucas is doing next seasons Mandolorian prequel ; )

Say what ?

#507 3 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

So no more baby yoda? Must have sold all the merchandise they could. It was a good season but I think I preferred season 1.

I think they are - smartly - IMO, giving him a rest so as to avoid overexposure. Perhaps the Mandalorian story was only worked out this far, and now they need time to regroup. Pretty damn amazing storytelling, both seasons.

Let’s hope they keep Favreau and Filoni in charge. I am sure Kathleen Kennedy is a great producer but I do sort of think it’s time for fans (who have a proven track record in filmmaking) to take the reins.

I just watched this thing on Netflix about the making of “Elf”, and Favreau has VISION. He may turn out to be one of the most important filmmakers in (popular) history. And Filoni has an amazing grasp of arc storytelling and is probably the biggest Star Wars nerd ever.

#509 3 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Agreed. Loving what they are doing right now. This feels much closer to the original trilogy. Sure the timeline is part of that, but the style and storytelling is a huge part as well. Boba is getting his own stuff now (that is the after credits piece for those who may have missed it). They are jumping back in to just before the Rogue One story as well. Hopefully the High Republic stuff is good. The first book drops next month I believe.
Also all the Thrawn stuff is awesome. Almost done with the latest book and the second comes in April!

Very little CG, too. NO monsters are CG that I can remember (except the Krayt dragon obviously). Still managed to make that a good episode by not going TOO crazy overdoing it with the CG and violating physics left and right.

#511 3 years ago

Just clarified: Book of Boba is in ADDITION to Season 3. Holy crap. That’s a lot of Star Wars.

#514 3 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I don't know, having the she warriors all march Rambo style straight down a hall without any over, and without getting hit once seems like it's violating physics a bit....just sayin. But overall, you're dead on.

You know that’s not what I meant

#519 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

There was a fair amount of CG in the final episode between the Dark Troopers and the surprise guest in act three. I was psyched that he showed up but found the deep fake face shots to be pretty, well, fake looking. I guess the budget for Rogue One was much higher, but you’d think they’d be able to top a four year old movie, or at least those South Park Sassy Trump videos from YouTube.
That aside, I very much enjoyed the last episode and am looking forward to Season Three!

That wasn’t a Deep Fake (not sure if you were being specific, but that does mean a specific set of technologies), that was a an actor playing Luke in the fight scenes, and Mark Hamill himself playing Luke in the control room scene. Not Deep Fake (never used in a film yet AFAIK) nor pure CG (Tarkin / Leia in Rogue One), but the de-aging process they used in Ant Man on Michael Douglas. Personally I think that was considerably more successful than what was done in Rogue One, but yes still doesn’t look quite real.

Check this out for a combination of animated CG and a fairly quick Deepfake:

#525 3 years ago

Aah, my mistake - Jon Favreau commented that Hamill was on set, and specifically mentioned the de-aging process - I guess I just assumed he did his own voice. Man, that must be weird!

#530 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well, he DID do his own voice...but that wasn't him in the control room. And his creepy mouth moving when he talked was the only part I thought looked terrible.

Gotcha - we're on the same page - yes clearly it wasn't his body in there. Still awesome to see! I definitely wouldn't be terribly upset if they ever Special-Editioned that scene once technology improves

#538 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Boba Fett was played by 3 guys, Luke Skywalker had a physical stand in for the last episode.
Like I said, I hope Pedro keeps the role (Who would not want the red viper of Dorne?) but ultimately Disney is going to look at it as "any guy can be in the suit will do" which might have had something to do with Boba Fett coming back.
I can almost see the sales pitch in my head at Disney "Oh so the guy in the suit doesn't want to play ball? Well we have another Mandalorian right here!" Which if I was Pedro would take as a shot across the bow.
Hollywood man, just how they roll.

I’m interpreting that as some subtle negotiating. I know they didn’t expect The show to be as successful as it is, and I bet Pedro only signed on for 1 season, with an option year. His representation is probably asking for a big bump in salary. (IMO they should give at least as much to the FX team and to Werner Herzog, who shamed Disney into building and fully using the puppet Baby Yoda, vs a CG one)

#553 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

The SW Deep Fake guy did a two-up of the Luke scene. Does anyone prefer Disney's version? Is there some issue licensing the Deep Fake technology, or are they just too cheap to pay Mark Hamill for his likeness rights?

That’s ridiculous! My guess is they don’t want to legitimize Deep Fake tech, and there are surely some licensing/ownership legalities which have yet to be worked out. Kind of stupid though. “DeepFake” is a collection of mostly (all?) open source tech and there’s risk if somebody says “oooh I invented this!” So they don’t know who to pay just yet.

Or DisneyFilm is just dumb, IDK.

1 month later
#570 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

Disney Rules:
Rule #1 don’t do anything to damage the bottomline
Rule #2 everyone is replaceable
Rule #3 see rule 1

Also see: every company's rules. They aren't going to take a hit on the bottom line just because they happened to employ a crazy person. If she was a main character, maybe - but that's also because it would cost them money to replace a major character. Her arc is easy to end.

#583 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Ahem.
This "writer" works for Disney.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Nobody cares about her though.

You guys are getting your panties in a bunch because GC posted a bunch of offensive things, and she's one of the main faces of this huge - even more huge than Disney expected - franchise. They aren't going to take risks. And I bet she's been talked about this by Disney brass. If you work for a company, and you do something that makes the company look bad, you GET FIRED. That's all this is. Calling it "cancel culture" is just some boo-hoo oversensitivity.

Too bad though - I really liked her on the show.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdoyle1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mandolorian-by-disney-thoughts-discussions?tu=rdoyle1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.