132135393_3618703148206427_8800067857665574212_n (resized).jpg
1152181 (resized).jpg
FE172DCC-5B46-4E60-B0F2-4EAC2B9DD13B (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
Starship-Boca-Chica-120320-Richard-Angle-SN8-pad-build-site-overview-sunset-1-crop-1-c-c-2048x738 (resized).jpg

There are 606 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 13.
4 months later
#352 3 years ago

Looks like new episodes coming on Oct. 30!
Wha Hoo.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/02/entertainment/mandalorian-season-2-trnd/index.html

I'm ready for some new shtuff.

#353 3 years ago

Yeah, super excited!

#354 3 years ago

Looking forward to it!

#355 3 years ago

Got home yesterday and told the little lady, her reply, OH I KNOW, I've had two people already tell me.

I think we are hooked.

1 week later
#357 3 years ago

Has anybody heard when Disney will release season 1 in blu Ray/4K? And yes, trailer 2 looks awesome! Those speeder bike scouts going over the cliff.......WOW!

#358 3 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Those speeder bike scouts going over the cliff.......WOW!

I thought the same thing - badass! Can't wait for episode one to drop.

2 weeks later
1 month later
#360 3 years ago

Guess what day it is...

#361 3 years ago

New episode is fantastic, just finished it. What a great series. Ending is great too leaves a little surprise!

#362 3 years ago

Can't wait to get home and watch it! It's nice to be excited about Star Wars again.

#363 3 years ago

This will be a fun night

#364 3 years ago

oh boy....that was a good episode. Did not expect that actor....

#365 3 years ago

Man they are good at setting up beautiful scenery. Also enjoy who they get to play what part and the extra meaning behind it.

#366 3 years ago

It was a really good episode. I just wished they dropped the whole season at once. The only problem is...i would probably stay up all night to watch it!

#367 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

It was a really good episode. I just wished they dropped the whole season at once. The only problem is...i would probably stay up all night to watch it!

Loved it, agreed wish they would just drop the whole season, would watch it in one setting! It always leaves me wanting more!!! I think they could definitely do movie length episode, like maybe to kick off a season or as a season final. Anyway can't wait for next Friday!

#368 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

Man they are good at setting up beautiful scenery. Also enjoy who they get to play what part and the extra meaning behind it.

Hahahha, I thought that was a good tie in, even if it wasn’t on purpose.

#369 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

No, please. Dropping the whole season ruined Stranger Things because stuff gets leaked online before people can watch for themselves. One at a time is just right.

As for the episode...maybe I was expecting a little more. Another “mando rides into town like a Clint eastwood movie...helps the locals solve a problem...gets an item or little nugget of info that he needs at the end then rides off into the sunset”

#370 3 years ago

Ah Timothy Olyphant as a sheriff... Inspired casting I must say :0

#371 3 years ago

I didn’t realize kreyt dragons were that large but I guess they have to be if they feed on sarlaacs

#372 3 years ago

As most of us have busy schedules it’s tough to watch shows every week just to catch a new episode. As a kid part of the excitement was having to wait a week....and the dreadful 2 week waits were painful. But now in this day and age I have become spoiled being able to binge watch a show and get caught up. Some shows are so good you good you can’t wait for the next episode. Just drop the entire season.

#373 3 years ago

I thought about carbon freezing some of my high school bullies and display them on the wall .. that would be awesome .. damn if only t he tech really existed... sigh

#374 3 years ago

Tremors 8: A Trip to Tatooine.

#375 3 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

As most of us have busy schedules it’s tough to watch shows every week just to catch a new episode. As a kid part of the excitement was having to wait a week....and the dreadful 2 week waits were painful. But now in this day and age I have become spoiled being able to binge watch a show and get caught up. Some shows are so good you good you can’t wait for the next episode. Just drop the entire season.

Or a guy could just not watch until they all run, and then binge watch the whole season after it’s over?

#376 3 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Or a guy could just not watch until they all run, and then binge watch the whole season after it’s over?

That’s what I have done with several shows.

#377 3 years ago

We really enjoyed this one! Anyone else have to google the ending?
Should be an exciting season!

#378 3 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

We really enjoyed this one! Anyone else have to google the ending?
Should be an exciting season!

What do u mean ?

#379 3 years ago

I quite enjoyed the episode. Was obviously a tonne of fan service in there!!!

But I am a little bit biased....
66A586F3-D98E-462F-9C52-512DD36FD2DD (resized).jpeg66A586F3-D98E-462F-9C52-512DD36FD2DD (resized).jpegEBBE1D33-3825-455E-B633-F6246E76E8CC (resized).jpegEBBE1D33-3825-455E-B633-F6246E76E8CC (resized).jpeg

00CC2084-19FB-432A-8BA3-FD5F308A49A3 (resized).jpeg00CC2084-19FB-432A-8BA3-FD5F308A49A3 (resized).jpegE60A78E0-31D4-4096-BC35-43CFA106584D (resized).jpegE60A78E0-31D4-4096-BC35-43CFA106584D (resized).jpeg
#380 3 years ago

Another enjoyable episode yesterday, can’t wait for the next!

#381 3 years ago

Scary Spider Crabs. What a fun show.

#382 3 years ago

Anyone else find yoda to be more evil than cute this episode?

#383 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

He’s a child...what do you expect, call it the terrible two’s at 50. Lol

#384 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

He reminded me of my new kitten who will eat anything it can reach.

#385 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

“Your bloodline ends here ... gulp”

#386 3 years ago
Quoted from Slash:

I quite enjoyed the episode. Was obviously a tonne of fan service in there!!!
But I am a little bit biased....
[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image]

Outstanding Boba Fett costume, pinball machines and fun Star Wars loving children?

You are "doing things right" !

1 week later
#387 3 years ago

It's just been the best show all year. Only thing good about 2020.

#388 3 years ago

I was holding my breath there, especially at the end, just waiting for baby yoda to create an incident.

#389 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

It's just been the best show all year. Only thing good about 2020.

it sure is. it's the only show i watch on tv or internet. other than football and news. i'm not liking the hints at bobba fett being alive. where i come from, he was dead in the pit in the return of the jedi.

#390 3 years ago

I really like this show. As I mentioned before it is basically Kung Fu in space instead of the old west. That said, the episodes are getting a little redundant with the central theme of characters having something Mando wants and him having to complete a mini quest to get it. I love having each episode being able to stand alone, but it does seem that writers today have lost a little bit in the art of creating unique individual episodes plots.

That said, I repeat that I really like this show. I only subscribe to D+ while it is running. This is also the best Star Wars content aside from the original three movies and Rogue One.

#391 3 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

it sure is. it's the only show i watch on tv or internet. other than football and news. i'm not liking the hints at bobba fett being alive. where i come from, he was dead in the pit in the return of the jedi.

He didn't die. In one of the compilation books his story was told. He lived through it. Of course that was back in the 80's. Different background story now with Disney. So who knows.

#392 3 years ago

Okay, I just realized after watching the last two episodes of season 1 and the three season 2 that this is just one solo player DnD session with new characters coming in and out after another, and Mando is rolling a lot of 20's.

That makes me respect the show better knowing John F. is just a spit balling Dragon Master.

#393 3 years ago

Krayt dragons, spiders, Starbuck! Oh my.
Just watched first three, wow, this is the best 2 hours of Star Wars since the credits rolled on Jedi in 1983.

Spiders..... why did it have to be spiders.

Message from the McQuarrie Kingdom.

#394 3 years ago

Lego Star Wars holiday special dropped today on Disney+. Lots of fun to watch with scenes and nods to pretty much every SW movie and the Mando show.

1 week later
#395 3 years ago

Pretty good episode today, nice little reveal!

#396 3 years ago

Like where this is heading!!!!

#397 3 years ago

Best episode of the season so far.

#398 3 years ago

I said out loud about the gun fighter ‘that should’ve been Michael Biehn’ — and indeed it was! I didn’t recognize him.

My kids have been bugging me to watch more clone wars and this Mando episode got me to do that. I had no idea Ahsoka Tano was such a badass.

#399 3 years ago
Quoted from JimFNB:

I said out loud about the gun fighter ‘that should’ve been Michael Biehn’ — and indeed it was! I didn’t recognize him.
My kids have been bugging me to watch more clone wars and this Mando episode got me to do that. I had no idea Ahsoka Tano was such a badass.

Clone wars is such a great example of how a show can evolve into something great. The first season (there is also a 2-hour movie - just skip that entirely) is beholden to a lot of the Episode I-III political stuff that really doesn’t resonate. It’s not awful, but it just plods and not much happens. Over time though, it gets better and better and by season 3 or so, it’s really cooking with gas. Not saying skip the early seasons, but at least keep this in mind as you pick episodes to watch.

#400 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Clone wars is such a great example of how a show can evolve into something great. The first season (there is also a 2-hour movie - just skip that entirely) is beholden to a lot of the Episode I-III political stuff that really doesn’t resonate. It’s not awful, but it just plods and not much happens. Over time though, it gets better and better and by season 3 or so, it’s really cooking with gas. Not saying skip the early seasons, but at least keep this in mind as you pick episodes to watch.

I took my wife to see the Clone Wars movies for our 4th date when it came out... Surprised I got another one after that! It was wired because there were 2 families with little kids in there, and maybe 20 single super nerdy guys in the back, then me and my date. It was pretty obvious it was designed for little kids but we were so starved for new content at the time. I find myself paying attention to it when my kids are watching it but have not set down through he whole series.

Luckily my wife turned out to be a super nerd, like reading Star Trek novels and doing Harry Potter lego sets with me super nerd so it turned out all right.

There are 606 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mandolorian-by-disney-thoughts-discussions/page/8?hl=hailrazer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.